• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Half full provinces

• Thread starter DeletedUser2447
  • Start date

DeletedUser2447

I have been looking around the forums, I cant seem to find anything about this;

Why are the half populated. like only 6 players and maybe 5-6 barbs and then like the rest of the province is just empty?
Playing on Juval I didn't see this at all but now being on Kronberg and Leeds Castle recently all of the provinces are half populated, what is the reason for this and can this be changed I need more barbs not enough and no one can farm.

DeletedUser486

I believe that with the newer features the way the map coordinates were designated changed to make room for the invite feature and second village feature. As will all serious changes this isn't a perfect implementation and the developers will be working on tweaking how the map forms.

DeletedUser2491

I was about to ask the same. Tried the invite feature but friends are put in far away provinces so that's not rly the case. Even taking into consideration the second village there's over half the map empty. Currently every province has all the villages in the right side with the left one full empty, and unless the location of the future second village is wrong that won't change when it's created. More than the lack of people in the province itself is the fact that everyone else is so far away, and for no reason, that ends up being quite disturbing.

DeletedUser2471

I agree. The spaces are too big just for second village and friend functions, so it looks like a bug.
Seriously, look at this:
upload_2015-7-9_22-1-35.png

(Leeds Castle)
It's very unpleasantly to appear closely to these spaces