• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Gwen's Game Folly!!

DeletedUser

I have played and enjoyed this game for a long time.
It has its ups and downs. Good,and bad locations. Helpful and not so helpful tribes.

I have always been pleased when Gwen's game comes along as it represents a chance to get a few of the better features of the game without purchasing crowns, although i have occasionally bought crowns too.

However now that Nobles are available through this means it has,in my opinion made the game much worse!
Now,i understand that this is a means to sell more crowns. No problem. If i were better placed i would probably do so, and good luck to those that do!

But, now that Gwen seems to be with us much more often it gives rise to a much greater inequality!

I have recently started a new world. Patiently farming and building to head towards the building of an Academy, when i can mint coins and, oh joy! recruit Nobles!!!
However,long before that point along comes Gwen's game and what happens? One of my neighbours (coiner or not,who knows?) gets a Noble and uses it on my main village while i sleep. His village being less than 1000 point himself!

Oh well, bad luck! So, surrounded now by larger villages, and with my second village barely started, I restart and begin all over again,farming and building.
What happens? Another new neighbour (village total less than 800 points) Nobles my main village while i sleepless than 24 hours after protection ends and with my second village barely started!!!

It seems folly to me that it is possible to win (or buy) Nobles through Gwen's Game and be able to use them before an Academy is built. At least that would give some time for those of us less fortunate (or wealthy)to be able to compete.

In my opinion it is a serious drawback to the game and needs to be changed to restore the balance a little.

Me? I am seriously considering quitting for good a game that i have enjoyed for a very long time. It is pointless when a lucky draw, or a fat wallet, can leave you stranded before you have really begun.

My first reaction was to quit totally immediately, but i have no wish to let my tribe mates down on my other world, although it will be over soon.
Do i restart yet again on this new world, where i will now be some way behind everyone else(even if i don't get Nobled by another village without an Academy), or do i just wait for a new world to start?

Maybe it is better to look for an alternative game that does not have this imbalance.

Shame though, I have enjoyed this game for a long time now..........

in this game there are enough imbalance things. if we take into account it is a premium functions, it is: rangers; 10% improvement of the resource building in the village of barbarians; instant recruitment of troops; mentioned nobles as well as coins in Gwendolen. although in general it is necessary to recognize that in this game (relative to others) is quite a viable balance of donation. the gap between an ordinary player and a player using crowns is not critical. this is to the question of whether to look for another game is because of the issue of Donate
at the same time, we must admit that Inno is deeply indifferent to the desires of the gaming community and their only goal is to make a profit. I even think they don't care about their own projects. they are no longer a matter of pride, as perhaps it was before. but on the other hand, there is always a parity between users and the game. they will always be a parasite on each other. and it not change.

probably in me says another bout of gaming apathy. but this is our reality

DeletedUser2616

why change something when retards keep sinking money into it? tbh, if i was inno i'd be laughing at how easy it is to make money with this "bonus game"