• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Gwendoline's Game

DeletedUser3148

I'm not sure who had the idea to put 5 master of loots on the wheel, but they should be immediately fired.

Attachments

• gwen.png
    gwen.png
    716.5 KB · Views: 296

DeletedUser5317

I think a few good changes to the game , and bring some new things will it make better FOR SURE .:D

DeletedUser3087

What is the purpose of giving us Noblemen that we still have to pay for in Coins, make absolutely no sense.
Okay so I will just Refill the wheel early game and by myself 20 odd nobles and once I get an academy I can just start off by minting one coin and getting my first noble through the academy ???!!! Yes I agree late game it makes no sense, but why waste your money on it at all then, none of the rewards makes any difference then except the coin one... I mean Yay I am getting 20k iron or 100 spears or 50 HC that's going to make a huge difference when I have 50 odd villages... No wait clay booster I need that Now!... Even the bountiful Harvest isn't that desirable as you have probably been able to get a few through the resource deposit... Bountiful Season, I would go for that...

DeletedUser4599

you're such a noob JD, everyone knows that 3 MOLs is the best item to ever be on the wheel.

DeletedUser3087

How could I ever be so ignorant, I totally forgot that about the masterful power of the 3 MOLs ;)

DeletedUser4599

i too remember a time when i enjoyed this game. MEMORIES, IN THE CORNER OF MY MIND

It looks like version 1.96 has been swept under the rug.... unless they were available in other realms....
But weren't we promised new wheel special items? :

Forced village loyalty
Troop aura for faster recruitment?
Extra provs bonuses local and global
Resource filling items or something

Yeah all that shit inno?....
Nothing to see here .... move along right?

Yeah probably would have been op... no doubt there would have been some deep pockets non stop refreshing the wheel

I was interested to see what the fuss was about tho

Alas.... inno giveth and just as quickly taketh away ...