• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Gwendoline Wheel error

DeletedUser5157

To anyone who reads this, hello.

I am here to address a problem that arose recently in concern to the arrow bonus a player would receive if he brought crowns.

I recently brought the $9.99 USD crown package with the idea that I would get the two arrows that were offered as a side offer. However when I purchased this pack and tried to shoot another arrow on the wheel. It said I had to purchase the arrows, even though I had the two spare arrows.

If I could get a response to why this might happen, then that would be lovely.

Thanks,

Thedarkmurder

DeletedUser4358

You should write an ingame ticket
Login to the game, go to Settings > Support > Contact support

To anyone who reads this, hello.

I am here to address a problem that arose recently in concern to the arrow bonus a player would receive if he brought crowns.

I recently brought the $9.99 USD crown package with the idea that I would get the two arrows that were offered as a side offer. However when I purchased this pack and tried to shoot another arrow on the wheel. It said I had to purchase the arrows, even though I had the two spare arrows.

If I could get a response to why this might happen, then that would be lovely.

Thanks,

Thedarkmurder
I'll save potential trouble.
Did you try to refresh your screen and try again? Sometimes if you get deals like that and they dont show up your best bet is to refresh your game and often they'll pop up.
Its like computers really.If it doesnt work restart and see if it still doesnt

DeletedUser3116

First you need to open in inventory your gift : "Payment Bonus Delivery! "