• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Gwendoline Events feedbacks

*knocks out tokano* And stay down!
^40DC8DF23C412FCC7E3DDCA62F68EB5440981600E9FC9A8EF6^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

I have not read any feedback on this so I apologize if I repeat things already suggested.

1. Gwendolyn should run less often, once per month is fine but no more
2. Gwendolyn should not make it possible to grow completely through crowns without having to do any farming. To fix this: do not give out nobles, coins, nobles, coins day after day. Each monthly Gwendolyn (see 1 above) should have only 1 instance of Nobles or 1 instance of coins for the entire event.

do these 2 things and Gwendolyn will be much better for the community overall.

DeletedUser5650

I'm wondering if Gwen and the wheel actually constitutes "gambling". I know you buy crowns with real money and you then use the crowns to buy arrows which you then use for Gwendoline, but at the end of the day, it's a game of chance and isn't spending money without knowing what you'll get in return gambling? Does Inno have a gambling licence ?:p

I support Milo.

1. Gwendolyn should run less often, once per month is fine but no more
2. Gwendolyn should not make it possible to grow completely through crowns without having to do any farming. To fix this: do not give out nobles, coins, nobles, coins day after day. Each monthly Gwendolyn (see 1 above) should have only 1 instance of Nobles or 1 instance of coins for the entire event.