• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Guide

DeletedUser

Has there been any guides made yet for tribalwars 2, or is it suggested to just follow the quests ingame?

DeletedUser486

The quests are certainly a good start, I don't think I've seen any guides tailored to 2 yet.

DeletedUser430

Right now there has not been any guides posted. I have thought about creating one but there are so many factors that have to be determined and not yet implemented ingame yet to continue to do so as of yet. When all features are released I may post one (defensive based). For a new player I would say to follow the quest till you get the hang of things. Once you start to understand the game is played then there are certain quest ingame you can leave for later.

DeletedUser486

Also, look around your area for the map, talk to players, you might strike gold with someone who is getting to grips with the game, willing to partner up and share information with you.
After all, it is all about the tribe.

DeletedUser1313

the quests are not good to follow. they'll get u to village points and resources, but not enough army. get ur armies fast.

DeletedUser430

Yatogami;n18174 said:
Also, look around your area for the map, talk to players, you might strike gold with someone who is getting to grips with the game, willing to partner up and share information with you.
After all, it is all about the tribe.
Just as Yatogami has said speak to players near you or ask tribe members if you need help. I know Yatogami has provided many players through the forum with assistance and have extended this giving them the option to contact him via private message. I believe the first thing you might want to decide is what type of player do you want to be (defense/offense), knowing this early will help later as far as your first village.

DeletedUser

Thanks guys, well my village builds will have to be figured out by my neighbors
rsz_mr_burns_evil_7487.gif

DeletedUser486

coolnite7;n18179 said:
I know Yatogami has provided many players through the forum with assistance and have extended this giving them the option to contact him via private message.
This is an open offer to anyone sincerely seeking advice. Anyone on EN2 can find me in game also. I hae added some who have messaged me to Skype for more involved discussions.