• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Grammar and spelling mistake in "Master of Military" quest text

DeletedUser312

The text in the "Master of Military" "Part 4 - Master of attacks" has a grammatical error and spelling mistake.

The sentence reads:
"From now on you need to make your own expiercene."
The should be corrected to be something like:
"From now on you need to build your own experience."

DeletedUser

I'll go a bit more into detail, as there are typos in every one of the subquests. Below the screens you will find corrections marked with underlines.

Master of Military

Part 1 - Master of army

typo1.png

You know how your army should look like. Now let it grow to defeat your enemies.

Part 2 - Master of arms

typo2.png

Only the Heavy Cavalry waits for you. But from now on it is your decision on how far you want to go.

Part 3 - Master of recruiting

typo3.png

You learned a lot about recruiting. Stick to your knowledge and you will be prepared for every battle.

Part 4 - Master of attacks

typo4.png

You get to know tactics and how to attack. From now on you need to make your own experience.

DeletedUser

iMaple;n1892 said:
You know how your army should look like. Now let it grow to defeat you enemies.

It should be:

You know what your army should look like. Now let it grow to defeat your enemies.

DeletedUser

Thanks, fixed it. But I personally think the first (what/how) is a matter of expression.

DeletedUser

Then it should read something like *You know how your army should look, now grow it to defeat your enemies.....

Just scans better and i am being pedantic...... Cos you don't let it grow, you have to actively grow it! ;)

Re reading it again it would scan better as: You know how your army should look, now build it to defeat your enemies.....