• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Gossip Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1914
  • Start date

DeletedUser4608

Hey

You wonder why half the world is fighting MA. I can't speak on behalf of the other tribes but certainly from our perspective (TBH) when an altercation occurred between our members. Being told you don't want to discuss anything with a smaller tribe because we are wasting your time and that we should piss off doesn't exactly make us want to be your allies.......our tribe has not discussed you with any other so we aren't exactly ganging up against you, it is your choice if you want to war with everyone. As for everyone hugging it out, our only allies are RK.
We are not in the same quadrant as you, its idiotic to go at war with us. And you should drop RK, they are backstabbers that will get rim soon. We had a NAP with them; they dropped it and went at war with us without the 2 days notice like we agreed upon. Just a piece of advice before they do the same to you

DeletedUser4626

If MA. players are attacking ours and the diplomat doesn't want to resolve it what choice is there? As for RK i haven't spoken to their leadership personally so I'm not sure what discussions have gone on but thanks for the warning ❤️

DeletedUser3148

Why would I want to stop my members from attacking TBH? zif your tribe cant support A village and kill a nuke, then restart. Idiotic mails like the one I got will be deleted.

DeletedUser4626

How's everyone finding this world anyway :) all negativity aside

DeletedUser2742

Bring the negativity back! I want negativity!!
Finding it good so far Chance, still young but good

DeletedUser3148

If you want to see Negativity, ask DES to see their attack reports. They can't attack propperly to save their lives. That's why we're #1 in DBP. Too easy to kill their nukes.

DeletedUser3148

Those are some yummy villages you guys have DES. Rimmed one, nobled the main of another. Keep it up with those long range nukes though. we'll keep farming your area to push for nobles faster :p

My main arguement is the coop system as u cant avoid crowning (none will put restrictions in that im afraid) , for example check the top 2 players in that tribe called "black rose"TBR , they both got their 3d and one 4th vill and they havent even got their 1mil plunder achievement yet... so raised middle finger to the rest of us fools that are farming in this game and trying our hardest to get some freakin resources , while they use a bunch of coops to grow their accounts

What you have just said is untrue. I started reading through this thread and thought you were speaking some sense. Then i read this and thought o_O 'Why is he making assumptions based on plunder achievements? surely this guy realises that you can get resources in numerous ways without just farming'
Many players in your tribe I have co op'd in the past and I am sure they will tell you that i have never used their villages for my own advantage and that has not changed in this world.
You are an experienced player but obviously your knowledge is lacking in some areas or maybe you have simply forgot so i will remind you : Build your pits, use the boosts, take advantage of the resource depot (especially if it gives you bountiful harvests), use the market, relocate resources from your OWN village(s), Do your quests, build your troops and farm 24/7 (starting where we did on the outskirts our barbs and orange villages were small)..... You can't make resources out of thin air and i didn't take them from co ops or do anything illegal in this game.... so your ASSUMPTION that you stated as though was FACT is unfounded and untrue.... Actually one player whom i have played with before and who has left the game did send me resources before he left... but i did not ask for them and they were given freely... apart from that I have worked as hard as you i am sure....it is unfair for you in your sweeping statement to make judgements and try and take that achievement away from me or the other player that you suggested :(

DeletedUser4358

My main arguement is the coop system as u cant avoid crowning (none will put restrictions in that im afraid) , for example check the top 2 players in that tribe called "black rose"TBR , they both got their 3d and one 4th vill and they havent even got their 1mil plunder achievement yet... so raised middle finger to the rest of us fools that are farming in this game and trying our hardest to get some freakin resources , while they use a bunch of coops to grow their accounts

I have been working my ass off all this time, trying to get to number one and go hard this world. If I actually had time, and wanted to, I could show you that you do not need 1 mil resources farmed to get 4 villages. I have had the seperate boosts for wood/clay/iron and the prosperity since I started on this world, and have sent my units out over and over and over, my 7K reports show that I did.
Yes, Sister Sledge has sent me some resources because I really wanted to be the first to get 3 villages, and after that it went fairly easy.
It's okay to be jealous, but don't throw around accusations you have no proof of, when we have not even met eachother before.
I have been with Sister Sledge in Yakuza, and people there should be aware of what we do.

DeletedUser3148

If it makes you guys feel any better, Destiny decided to do a mass fake and a few nukes here and there OP WITHOUT sending nobles. Makes me laugh. *Dodges all nukes, loots their area, cleared one of their cities and had another member noble it* But hey, We Americans are the ones "Going down" :p

DeletedUser1914

TW1 had ballanced this feature , there called account sitting and it didnt seem broken the way its featured in this version as coop ... u could use sitting accounts to attack and support but not the same targets as ur main account... the way is being used here is like heaven for cheaters and noobs that can just have 10 accounts to play with have couple offensive all the rest defensive and we are done... u need less population in this version as every 10 accounts only need 1 person handling them....
and yet when brought to the development team and those who respond on their behalf.it is stated that while they could do account sitting they will not.as this is tribal wars 2 and therefor they wish to make it different which thus means that alot of the major features cant remain the same.co-op being what account sitting is to the original.
Why should the many be punished for the few who do abuse the co-op feature? I know i dont abuse and and certainly many others dont.Does that mean we use it as intended and we between two players can play and run two accounts to hit a singular target who doesnt utilise co-op? then yes it means we are using the feature given to us legally and fully.As is our right.why should we who use it properly suffer because of two types of fools?
type #1 : those who break the rules
or type #2 : those who dislike the feature and simply wish to see it changed or removed so as to limit other players capabilities?

I've played with A LARGE amount of players in that tribe.From experience having both fought with and against them they are decent players.better than you.If they work together to get villages before others than their being a tribe and working together.No different from supplying support to tribe members who need it.I also know that they dont use co-op to the extent you are suggesting.nor do they overtly spend money on an internet game which will restart every few months.
Do not disrespect longer standing and much better players than yourself. it only serves to make you look more stupid than you are.

TO ALL NON COUNCIL MEMBERS OF DES AND REV, here is a little ditty for you.

"Wasted days and wasted nights.
Why should you keep attacking AM.,
When we all know your leadership is not worthy.
I want you to remember,
The wasted days and wasted nights.
Why should we fear you,
When we all know your leadership is not worthy.
Please remember the waste of your troops and your time,
When your leadership wasted your days and night."

"Rise up, brother's and sister's of DES & REV. Rise Up
Throw off the yoke of inept leadership. Rise Up
Have a tribe wide vote to change your leadership. Rise Up
Even the lowliest of noobs could do better. Rise Up
Throw off the yoke and start your own tribe. Rise Up
Rise Up, brother's and sister's. Rise Up"

Thousands of attacks, not one vill taken. Troops wasted. What a shame.

DeletedUser4605

DES has the worst generals in tw2, I have never seen any one spent such resources on a pointless op, If you are a Des member, you should ask your brilliant General the objective of this op which is an epic failure even by the lowest standards. It did nothing to stop the A.M players who will be nobling you soon

DeletedUser3148

You gotta change that to *Who are already nobling you*
I heard KOR is tearing into their back side while they try to waste their offensive on us :p

DeletedUser4619

Well seems to me you have more co-ops than the two mentioned...Maybe get better co-ops :p Two people building their accounts together isn't cheating that is called team work :p

DeletedUser269

I've played with A LARGE amount of players in that tribe.From experience having both fought with and against them they are decent players.better than you.If they work together to get villages before others than their being a tribe and working together.No different from supplying support to tribe members who need it.I also know that they dont use co-op to the extent you are suggesting.nor do they overtly spend money on an internet game which will restart every few months.
Do not disrespect longer standing and much better players than yourself. it only serves to make you look more stupid than you are.

I already apologized to them friend as i was wrong and they were totally right to call me on that , no need to get upset , they already put me in my place .. they dont need a bodyguard , they can handle themselfs just fine ;)

Anyway thank you for your kind words , im actually more stupid than you think i am :)

DeletedUser3148

Well, You're a part of Destiny, who decides to kill the farming of half it's players for two days. So yeah...