• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Gossip Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1914
  • Start date

DeletedUser1914

Figured I'd try to get this worlds forum active.

Any gossip mere hours into the world?Anyone people should watch out for etc?

DeletedUser1914

Just a heads up Jackal isnt the kind of player you want in an "elite" tribe.poor guy got several villages taken by a player many times lower than him.Simply check his stats on tw2tools for urqhart.He has no thought of dodging attacks or moving troops around untill he realises im not going to stop untill i take the ones in my province if then.

DeletedUser3148

Khal Drogo thinks he can send invites to players in other tribes. lmao. None are leaving from AM.

DeletedUser1914

khal drogo is a new player who i have yet to see get past mid game tbh.
Also it would seem someone is using my name
and one of my tw1 tribe names....is not impressed.

DeletedUser1914

fuck someone pulled memories out of my head and turned them into tribes.
First Exile and now i see an Axe...whats next a DAD a Envy -?- the list can go on.I wont be surprised if i see one considering ive seen the first two already.

DeletedUser4189

Looks like for you any tribe name brings a memory out....living in the past is not good tho

DeletedUser3823

Exile brought a memory for me, although it was The Forgotten Exiles, its where i mostly learned the hell i was doing XD

DeletedUser1914

Looks like for you any tribe name brings a memory out....living in the past is not good tho
When you've been around as long as some of us have darling we're allowed to.
If their anything like their ancient version then they'll make it far . Atm it's too early to do tribe rankings

For me it was out of exile and then I see a username saying oldbloodblaise and I'm like tf my ta name was called Blaise

DeletedUser3148

Well, We got 3 out of the 6 awards. Looter and Thief are where we're at. Not bad for a group of Americans.

DeletedUser3148

Since when did this world become spike villa? Day two and I lose 6 waves in two hours of farming.

DeletedUser3148

For real though, Who the hell likes to waste troops on day 2 spiking barbs? AM. Has gotten over 3.5k OBP on DAY 2 FROM JUST SPIKES.

DeletedUser3148

3500 OBP by myself. Assaulter, Looter, and Thief of the day. These barb spikes will not stop me.

DeletedUser4619

Funny though, seems like it is your own members doing it...or am I looking at it all wrong :confused:

37sqiS.jpg

More interesting is the DBP vs OBP ... see the huge gap between them, so how much damage are you really doing with the spiking of the barbs?

DeletedUser4015

You are looking at tribes, looking at players will be more informative.

DeletedUser3148

My guys are only spiking a single MOL barb. Look at the players to notice the 10k DBP these guys have total.

DeletedUser4619

Well they are not with a tribe which makes it strange, but also easy to give them some pay back then...but my point still remains
Top 25 Players in DPB = Total DPB of 9781
Top 25 Players in OPB = Total OBP of 13 455
Who is really loosing out?

DeletedUser3148

The spikers. I hit 16 spiked barbs yesterday alone, and cleared 4 of them Hence why I have 3500 OBP. I stopped farming the provinces that are being spiked, only hit one spike in the last 10 hours due to this.

DeletedUser3148

I like how Destiny and Revolution are MRTing it out.