• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Global NAP

DeletedUser4697

It can work out sometimes, but the rules have to be clear and you need to check if everyone in your tribe is OK with it. So @KnownAsNumber1 saying it will happen without consulting us first is a little too early ;)

DeletedUser3601

Hi guys. Leader of F-M here. Not too sure about this one. Xmas is a religious holiday. It's the last day of Hanukkah today, and we didn't NAP for that.

DeletedUser3439

I've always thought it a good idea if the tribes fighting weren't full of battle lust. I can speak for the majority of the SIN council and we old like to continue fighting -F-. We do respect our enemy but for both sides it is a prime oppurtunity to cap villages, unfortunately.

DeletedUser1104

Hi guys. Leader of F-M here. Not too sure about this one. Xmas is a religious holiday. It's the last day of Hanukkah today, and we didn't NAP for that.
No one suggested it and hanukkah is like a week no? we also didnt have rhaegars birthday off. Did you know rheagar is a leader of tkc? Hes rather modest so he doesnt mention that alot. But that should be like a global holiday.

DeletedUser4714

only two worlds have been succesful. And that is due to the long months of fighting which gave everyone enough respect for each other to not break it
I agree with this one, I've also saw it happen only once. And that's because it was based upon mutual respect. Christmas is a busy time for everyone here but their will definitely people who are taking advantage of this or who were not informed about this and that would give us even more troubles

DeletedUser4746

As one of the representatives of the Spanidh Empire, I also think it's not a good idea. In this type of pact there's always someone who will find a way to take advantage.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4714

The only way to make this work is having Innogames force it. they could make it impossible to attack on Christmas otherwise this is never going to work

DeletedUser1914

The only way to make this work is having Innogames force it. they could make it impossible to attack on Christmas otherwise this is never going to work
it has been brought up as both an official suggestion and on one world a petition which had ALL top ten tribes and their members consenting.it was still denied saying something about being unique from tw1 or it being too "difficult" to code in.....

DeletedUser3942

Xmas doesn't have much to do with religion these days, unless you count consumerism as a religion, which is a shame but reality.
It is the only time in the year that almost everyone has time to enjoy a common holiday.
If people think that any computer game is more important than friends and family then that is very sad in my view.
More disturbing for me is someone who's desire to win at all costs, strips away any respect and decency for fellow players.

There is nothing stopping players from having a local NAP if leaders can't agree.

DeletedUser4721

Little Polar bear? If you wanna give me a cute nickname i prefer love muffin

its a children's book in our country ^^ its really cute no worries !!

I also support the idea, I actually wanted to ask via the fora too but didnt think other would be like minded,

though,, seeing miss her post, i've done this several times and sometimes this indeed happens. would need v special sub rule to rule that out ;)

DeletedUser4721

tw 1 was like that. upon sending an attack it would come in as a guest and merry christmas :p

DeletedUser4697

its a children's book in our country ^^ its really cute no worries !!

I also support the idea, I actually wanted to ask via the fora too but didnt think other would be like minded,

though,, seeing miss her post, i've done this several times and sometimes this indeed happens. would need v special sub rule to rule that out ;)
How come you have a working f here?!

DeletedUser4721

well.... I have to represent the guild at my best... right... :p

so contrary to believe, I can sometimes get things done the right way :p

but.. lets not dwell on insignificant stuff ..:p

anyone seen the bountiful seasons ?? :0