• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Glitchy

DeletedUser192

I'm finding the game really glitch and slow at the moment. It's taking ages to do anything. Sometimes I have to hover my cursor over the buttons/ scroll bars for minutes before it registers and I can click it. I just give up and log out most of the time, it's really putting me off playing the game because now my 5 day protection is nearly over and I've hardly been able to upgrade anything. It was fine on the first day so I don't believe it is a computer issue. Is there anything I can do or is this a bug? I've already turned off animations and music in case that was slowing things down but no improvement..

DeletedUser108

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to us. Our developers are aware of this issue and are diligently working on a repair. You may want to try another browser as this fixes the issue for some players. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused in the mean time and let me know if there are any further questions I can help you with.

CrimsonBlue

Provisions are going nuts. A few minutes ago I had about 20...then relocated 8 rams and the provision count turned to -79 (negative!)...then i restart the game and they are zero... :O :(
So now I just relocated a few rams to yet another village...I still have zero provisions and can't recruit. Haaaallppp

Last edited: