• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Give us the endgame

DeletedUser1427

Please.... please let this end. People are bored of this world. The two main tribes are both exhausted, and players from both have joined TOGETHER in en11 to end the monotony.

The game as it stands is very difficult (understatement) to manage when you have a big account.

Handling 100+ villages (let alone 200+) with no ability to mass recruit or balance resources is extremely difficult. I know this is not TW1, and I'm glad that it is a more casual game, but the game becomes so much more difficult and time consuming the larger you get, and that should not be the case.

But wait... is there even an endgame? Sure, you bring in the fortresses, but then what? HOW DO WE WIN? How about a win condition of one tribe owning x% of all villages or something. Please... just let it all be over.

DeletedUser1423

As one of the leaders of the current top ranked tribe I would also agree to this. At least give us kingdoms to fight over or something....
This world is about to die if nothing changes.

DeletedUser

If you want the game to be interesting then disband those god damn abomination tribes. It's hardly surprising that the game is boring as hell when you've gone out of your way to kill the game off, is it? This is what happens when you try to win by recruiting anyone and everyone instead of assembling a tribe which is actually strong.

When Inactive was created, the excuse was that nobody could be bothered to play the game properly and you all just wanted to sit back and build up with minimum effort. Now you're complaining that's boring? Well duh! Unity isn't any better since it decided to merge with WST instead of, y'know, allying with them, and is now exactly the same - far too many members and still recruiting.

You can't make any ground against each other because neither of you have any quality control whatsoever, so you have crap and inactive players all over the place getting in the way. Who in Unity decided that recruiting Stoy this week was a good idea, for instance? Look him up - half his villages were taken as tiny inactives at less than 500 points and most are in the same province in the middle of nowhere. That's some bottom of the barrel recruitment right there.

And to top it off, nobody is on the forums winding each other up to keep the game interesting. At least we had that on the original Tribal Wars when the world was drawing to a close.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1594

::quietly sits in the corner trying to look innocent::

but seriously, badneighbour you are right but at this point it doesn't matter, the world is dead, a bunch of us have moved on to the next world. i barely can be bothered to login, let alone actually do any kind of maintenance

DeletedUser1427

I'm not bored because it's Unity vs InActive, I'm bored because of how impossibly tedious it is to manage big accounts. I'm asking for the possibility of an endgame.

well wait until you reach 500 villages ... maybe 1k villages if you don't have anything else to do in your life :p .... and with this smooth game i wonder if you will have enough time to do ANYTHING !! not to mention properly attacking someone .... i'm not talking about mass sabos :)
i really wonder if Devs ever think about managing big accounts on long terms 1 year .... 2 years maybe ? . what happened to the this world isn't only players' fault .... they just learn to play the game by devs rules .... in the wrong way maybe ......

DeletedUser

I can inform you!
The endgame requires quite a lot of work, in many different fields. Because we are still in development, this takes time. I don't know how long is left, unfortunately. However, we know that everyone is eager to finish this. So we are working on a "temporary endgame", which is really just using what we have do do what we can. It will be based on percentage of villages owned by a tribe, I believe. We found this solution better than waiting even longer for the proper one, and we hope you agree! Our goal is to initiate this within a week or two

DeletedUser1427

Thank you Loras! That's all we want, we dont need the Fortress stuff, just some percentage win conditions type thing.

DeletedUser2306

Thank you Loras! That's all we want, we dont need the Fortress stuff, just some percentage win conditions type thing.

I for one was VERY INTERESTED IN THE FORTRESS ... Been working with that as a goal for months - and now you want to say "WE don't need the fortress..." Innogames could very easily add the fortress aspect with a two-week notice (AS ADVERTISDED) ... my guess, they haven't figured it out yet ....

DeletedUser2306

Can a moderator verify if the "fortress" aspect of the game is even "designed" by the developers yet?

DeletedUser

As far as I know, the fortress is planned, but not implemented. Like I said, a lot of work is required to make it happen, and the list of things the developers need to do is long and ever expanding. It is unfortunately not as if they can just drop everything else and do this for as long as it takes

DeletedUser2185

Guys:

The servers are still very young, we are developing all the aspects of end-game as we speak, but at the moment we are not finished yet to roll it out. We are working on a temporary "end-game" as Loras mentioned and we ask that you be patient and try to provide as much feedback as possible when we do implement this as it will help with later worlds.

As we add more worlds we are getting better at updating and adding more content.

-Canibal

DeletedUser1565

when a world ends can players be recognized for the duration in days they spent on that server before it came to an end. i.e. player a) lasted 900 days out of the 901 days of world en3, player c) played 100 days out of the 901 days on en3. this will give a history for new worlds and considered by future tribe leaders when recruiting. like a CV!

also the tribe who win the world again some lasting recognition be implemented, like a badge I can take with me on a new world?

happy to give my thoughts and advice on fortress idea when implemented, Ive played a lot of online MMO's and could probably come up with something all myself lol. encourage players to give ideas of possible end games could be cool, perhaps incorporate it into a competition to get some real thoughts and set some boundaries on ideas. you know the concept of having different speed worlds? well imagine having different end game results for different worlds. pow! you see just throwing those ideas out there lol

Vegeta

DeletedUser

I can inform you!
The endgame requires quite a lot of work, in many different fields. Because we are still in development, this takes time. I don't know how long is left, unfortunately. However, we know that everyone is eager to finish this. So we are working on a "temporary endgame", which is really just using what we have do do what we can. It will be based on percentage of villages owned by a tribe, I believe. We found this solution better than waiting even longer for the proper one, and we hope you agree! Our goal is to initiate this within a week or two
Hey Loras, it's been a few weeks since this post. Any updates?