• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

getting people banned

• Thread starter DeletedUser1717
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1717

I would like to put it out there, not mentioning any names.But i would like to state there are some people in rlp that would rather try and get people banned instead of strategically take someone out.
will give you a rundown on what recently happened to me and several tribe mates

I get invited to this mail thread which had b-h and rlp members in it and didn't think nothing of it. I sat and read on when I see people talking about me using my name so i decide to open my mouth to defend myself since originally they were attacking me 8 vs 1 and

only took 3 villas which I had taken 1 right back and was was owning them for the most part snipes 60+ nobles off them and 1.3 million and def bash

and they have the nerve to say I was the coward for asking for tribemate's to migrate towards me and help anyways no smack talk was given from me I just took it as banter but then we got to talking about why there

Is 1000k's and 1000's of players per a world and we are restrained to talk to max 400 maybe a bit more or less
because of pnp also said some illuminati jokes that was about it I get reported for spamming
even tho the definition of spamming is I quote

spam
spam/
verb
gerund or present participle: spamming
  1. send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet.
i never sent the same msg more than once it is just the bug that is in the mail threads anyways
the whole point i'm bringing this up they not only reported me but several of my players just shows how low rlp will gp into taking someone out this server!

DeletedUser2616

I just take it on the chin as a sign that i'm too good for them to take me out normally :D

thanks for the compliment RLP

DeletedUser

Meanwhile I've been doing mre annoying stuff than those reported, and I've never been reported.

We know RLP are targeting our most dangerous players because of that, at the very least.

DeletedUser486

If you got banned because of a bug (ie I know the most recent emergence of the bug involving players keeping the thread open while replies appear has the same message pop up FOUR times) Then the route is to appeal directly. If a player was using this to get you banned, knowing that moderators cannot directly check mail, then they abused the system which IS a breach of rules.

If the case is that you were banned for spamming in a thread you did not create and was being used to harrass you, then again you need to appeal and have the thread re-examined and turned back on whoever got you banned.

Moderators cannot access mail through another player's account, so I would suggest opening your appeal ticket and requesting it be handled by a Community Manager, request they open a temp account on your world and forward them the message. I don't know if those terms would be accepted, but it is worth a try.

Feel free to PM me some screenshots if you want more direct advice but opening the forum thread is not the way forward and won't get your case re examined any quicker. Even when you are creating PnP, the most you can do when it comes to bans is hint at the other tribe relying on them without creating a discussion centered around it.

DeletedUser

OH DAYUM, you mean RLP's practices are potentially breaking the rules?
SWEEET!

DeletedUser1717

If you got banned because of a bug (ie I know the most recent emergence of the bug involving players keeping the thread open while replies appear has the same message pop up FOUR times) Then the route is to appeal directly. If a player was using this to get you banned, knowing that moderators cannot directly check mail, then they abused the system which IS a breach of rules.

If the case is that you were banned for spamming in a thread you did not create and was being used to harrass you, then again you need to appeal and have the thread re-examined and turned back on whoever got you banned.

Moderators cannot access mail through another player's account, so I would suggest opening your appeal ticket and requesting it be handled by a Community Manager, request they open a temp account on your world and forward them the message. I don't know if those terms would be accepted, but it is worth a try.

Feel free to PM me some screenshots if you want more direct advice but opening the forum thread is not the way forward and won't get your case re examined any quicker. Even when you are creating PnP, the most you can do when it comes to bans is hint at the other tribe relying on them without creating a discussion centered around it.
oh no yato i wasn't banned i was given a warning but I was just putting this out there trying to take someone out by using the support system is weak and coward because they can't take me out strategically is all pointing out to other tribes in this world since I don't want to get myself banned for speaking to other tribes an get misused as spam

DeletedUser2616

We were all given warnings, it didn't go further than that. but what doesn't sit right with me is how selective it was about who was being reported as i know 2 of our tribe in it that didn't get anything while others did, who just so happen to have a lot of villages and/or bash points

DeletedUser486

Well warnings mean you were considered to have broken the rules, you can leave it sit or get it retracted because the next time you are reported it will escalate.

DeletedUser

We were all given warnings, it didn't go further than that. but what doesn't sit right with me is how selective it was about who was being reported as i know 2 of our tribe in it that didn't get anything while others did, who just so happen to have a lot of villages and/or bash points
One such person who wasn't reported/targeted was me.

DeletedUser1717

Well warnings mean you were considered to have broken the rules, you can leave it sit or get it retracted because the next time you are reported it will escalate.
won't have to worry about me but the rest of these guys I can't vouch for! I do know this

DeletedUser

Example - I mailed RLP to inform them that report abuse is against the rules, since I want to fight active players, not banned ones, and they threatened to report me. Then when they realised my mail wasn't spam, they tried to make it sound like they meant any future mails.

DeletedUser

Example - I mailed RLP to inform them that report abuse is against the rules, since I want to fight active players, not banned ones, and they threatened to report me. Then when they realised my mail wasn't spam, they tried to make it sound like they meant any future mails.

Daredeviler,

The threat of a report by the RLP members was very clear from the get go, YOU are twisting the facts to suit your needs. They, like MOST OF RLP, don't want to be included in your mass messages to our tribe about ... well ANYTHING. In the last two weeks, your tribe members have started atleast 3 group messages that was sent to ALL of RLP. Then you add in that players who play on their cell phones can't leave these messages, it makes it very annoying and frustrating that your phone gets constant reminders that you have messages because you, and your buddies are chatting it up pointlessly.

The players who threaten to report you for mass mailing them, made it clear from the get go, do not include them in your mass mails or they will report you. You claim you can't not include them because of a game feature/design, but see what your missing out on is you CAN not include them by NOT SENDING MASS MAILS TO THE WHOLE TRIBE.

DeletedUser

I will tell you what I told them - it is physically impossible for me to not include a handful of people just because they don't want to receive mails. The game limits me to a maximum of one tribe + 20 extras. I cannot select people who will and will not receive the mail when I set the mail to send to RLP, and I cannot add more than 20 people to the mail, even if I send it to 20, then try to add more people after sending said mail.

That mail was my first, and most likely, last mass mail to RLP. The mail I sent had nothing to do with B-H, unlike every other mail before mine. I wanted to inform RLP of the information Yato told us, in this very thread. Like I have said twice now, I want to fight active players, not banned ones.

DeletedUser

I will tell you what I told them - it is physically impossible for me to not include a handful of people just because they don't want to receive mails. The game limits me to a maximum of one tribe + 20 extras. I cannot select people who will and will not receive the mail when I set the mail to send to RLP, and I cannot add more than 20 people to the mail, even if I send it to 20, then try to add more people after sending said mail.

That mail was my first, and most likely, last mass mail to RLP. The mail I sent had nothing to do with B-H, unlike every other mail before mine. I wanted to inform RLP of the information Yato told us, in this very thread. Like I have said twice now, I want to fight active players, not banned ones.

And, like I said, which you seem to ignore for what ever reason, there is not NEED FOR YOU TO SEND MAILS TO ALL OF RLP. We don't need your warnings, we don't want your warnings. We don't care what a mod tells you. We, atleast a good majority of RLP, are sick and tired of getting added to a mass mail list BY B-H members who are wanting to do nothing more then spew forth annoying drivel about how great they are, or how crappy RLP is.

If YOUR message was the first one we had received this month.. heck this week, it might not have been an issue, but your mates find it fun to mass message our tribe with annoying messages.

So to make this very very simple. You want us to not report you for spamming our inboxes? DO NOT MESSAGE US.

DeletedUser2754

Personally I would ban anyone using sabbing. It's just lame!

DeletedUser1717

Personally I would ban anyone using sabbing. It's just lame!
hiba i totally agree saboing should be deemed to kill a deathstar plain nad simple nothing more should be used for this and tbh really not even this either

DeletedUser

Dauthi, the funny thing is though that Daredeviler, who sent the message, wasn't reported, while kendawg, who wrote a single message was reported. Along with Volker, Metalbunny and OneAlpha I believe. Coincidentally, these guys happen to be our leaders...

I would totally agree with everything you said above, but that just seems very hypocritical, that not the guy who started it gets reported, but the leaders who (at least in kendawg's case) barely said anything at all.

DeletedUser

Dauthi, the funny thing is though that Daredeviler, who sent the message, wasn't reported, while kendawg, who wrote a single message was reported. Along with Volker, Metalbunny and OneAlpha I believe. Coincidentally, these guys happen to be our leaders...

I would totally agree with everything you said above, but that just seems very hypocritical, that not the guy who started it gets reported, but the leaders who (at least in kendawg's case) barely said anything at all.

From what I read, Kendawg got reported on a different thread for what might have been a system error(not sure wasn't part of it) where multi post went through at the same time under his name.

Daredeviler's message to all of RLP was an attempt to stop us from reporting their players when their players go out of their way to create pointless mail threads to the whole of RLP after we've already expressed our desires not to be apart of these mass mails. His wasn't reported(to the best of my knowledge) but members of RLP once more expressed that IF B-H continues to harass our members with unwanted mass mails then they will be reported cause we DO NOT WANT TO BE MASSED MAILED.

DeletedUser16

It is against the forum rules to discuss bans or rule violations. If you think someone has breached the rules create a support ticket, if you think you didn't deserve a punishment create a support ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.