• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Getting destroyed by stronger player.

DeletedUser5217

Ok, thank you for your advices. Can you tell me how to enter a new world? Which one is that? I am on "York Castle". Also if I enter a tribe do I have a guarantee they would rush to help out a new member? THanks.

Edit: Although I appreciate your advice as well as Jhin's Guide, as a relatively new player I found it rather....confusing, so to say. Simply because I do not know the game's "vocabulary", and the guide does not explain some terms. So I have no idea what are "cats", "trains", "sniping", "nukes", etc....

Let me show you. On the mobile app, here's what it looks like:
Android.png

If you're using a PC, here's what it looks like there:
PC.png

Hope this helps!

Yep, as always the never ending story. Nice to see Jihn still doing the rounds, How is Mayor Noggen doing? Won a world yet? LOL

no idea homie, haven't seen him since en27
i'm not doing the rounds though, i don't play the game, it's beyond dead and for good reason. can you imagine that a 3-week old server is 8 provinces in diameter? LOL

no idea homie, haven't seen him since en27
i'm not doing the rounds though, i don't play the game, it's beyond dead and for good reason. can you imagine that a 3-week old server is 8 provinces in diameter? LOL
It is crazy though to see how badly affected this once a great game was, 90k players in EN1 down to roughly 500 decent players left, however nothing has changed since EN27 and i haven't even seen one bit of an update anywhere, even Gwen is still Gwen LOL.

Otherwise how ya been homie? You must be a Forum Mod by now lol.

It is crazy though to see how badly affected this once a great game was, 90k players in EN1 down to roughly 500 decent players left, however nothing has changed since EN27 and i haven't even seen one bit of an update anywhere, even Gwen is still Gwen LOL.

Otherwise how ya been homie? You must be a Forum Mod by now lol.
Where did you get 500 from? there's legit maybe a handful of decent players left.