• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Getting destroyed by stronger player.

DeletedUser4714

pepe-kys.png

pls no bully

I said beat, not rectally penetrate while screaming allahu ackbar
Well, idk about your perception of the world but if you think he is my father then don't also think he is screaming allahu ackbar (stav) because sweden is mostly atheistic. If you wan't to think that he is my father then you can maybe think he is czeck or chinese and migrated to sweden because we are non-religious here. Well, i think your problem is that you can't see farther than your nose.

No you're an islamic country edvin, and don't be anti semitic
Oh shit i didn't think you were that stupid. Well okay. Then the USA is an islamic country and china a cristian country. I didn't know you define what religion a country is by seeing a small minority and disregarding the vast majority.

DeletedUser5131

Oh shit i didn't think you were that stupid. Well okay. Then the USA is an islamic country and china a cristian country. I didn't know you define what religion a country is by seeing a small minority and disregarding the vast majority.
But China is rightful christian clay you inbred achmed

DeletedUser3087

But China is rightful christian clay you inbred achmed
@Edvindenbeste He was calling you a terrorist (Achmed is one of Jeff Dunham's Puppets)
Well, he isn't a swede and he isn't me so idk what your point is.
And I am certainly not you nor your father... The avatar is not an indication of my age...

@zabanya See you have now chosen to be racist as well... Poor me whatever shall I do now... Enjoy being a bellend mate...dumbass!

Wt fuck am I even reading through here o_O

Chinese Christians
Islamic USA
Flaccid Penis'
Rampant Molestation
Sweden
Green power Efficiency
Alluha Akbar?

This can only mean....?

Oh no...
FB_IMG_1576683997158.jpg

DeletedUser4689

theres nothing to do but fight on the forums now... the games broken

DeletedUser4689

no the us is a mutt country china is a commie country sweden and germany are islamic countries and canada and australia are chinese countries why is this so hard to understand.