• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Getting destroyed by stronger player.

DeletedUser3087

Ok, thank you for your advices. Can you tell me how to enter a new world? Which one is that? I am on "York Castle". Also if I enter a tribe do I have a guarantee they would rush to help out a new member? THanks.

Edit: Although I appreciate your advice as well as Jhin's Guide, as a relatively new player I found it rather....confusing, so to say. Simply because I do not know the game's "vocabulary", and the guide does not explain some terms. So I have no idea what are "cats", "trains", "sniping", "nukes", etc....
Perhaps try the wiki page, if you wants some further help pm me I have some guides myself .... how to playing using the app etc... I don't mind helping you if you want

DeletedUser2615

Sounds like you are in an established world. Try starting in a new world where the players around you are also just starting.

DeletedUser5131

Haha he fell for the jhin guide.

Don't you know it's purposely wrong to misdirect noobs?

DeletedUser4451

You'll probably be better joining the newest world out. It's a none relocation so it'll be alittle slower paced

DeletedUser3087

Sorry where can I find you finishing worlds in top 3 of anything except being nobled? :p

Just out of interest sake what would make someone fall in the top category of being nobled... the person who lost the most villages? Would that not mean that the player had lots of villages to loose in the first place... And yes I am never top 3... top 10 - 20 and in the older worlds top 100 when there was actually a player base. Just your average player here... Talking shit like most of the others here. And apart from EN5 and EN7 I have never been rimmed... and never will be as I am not playing again ;)

Cheers mate have fun :cool:

DeletedUser5131

It would be most times nobled obviously, nobody thinks losing 100 villages is the worst thing ever, but losing your only village 100 times is shameful. I wish you would come back so I could beat you to death with my flaccid penis and watch the smegma spray all over you.

DeletedUser4689

It would be most times nobled obviously, nobody thinks losing 100 villages is the worst thing ever, but losing your only village 100 times is shameful. I wish you would come back so I could beat you to death with my flaccid penis and watch the smegma spray all over you.
uh hello based department? i'd like to report an incident.

DeletedUser3087

It's cute that you only have one comeback or retort. You must obsessed or ashamed of what you have between your legs to be referring to it so much. Perhaps you should talk to someone about that. And for me to loose my only village 100 times over isn't possible...Hypothetically speaking when I start or restart I will have 2 villages always as the second village starts before the first one comes out of protection, so only if you conquer both 100 times would your words be correct...

And mate if you are actually ever able to beat someone to death with your penis I think you would earn a medal, cos that ain't ever happening... much like you playing against me...

DeletedUser2616

VlPOvrd.jpg

the forum doesn't have to be so dark ;__;