• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Getting destroyed by stronger player.

DeletedUser5281

What is the point of the entire game if all my efforts will be destroyed with a single attack from some piece of shit that is about 20 times stronger than me? Comes in with circa 10,000 troops and kills all my 2,000 men, loots all I have and then attacks with three more armies. So tell me please, what is the PURPOSE OF THE GAME????????

DeletedUser4932

No point best to quit and go play something supported

DeletedUser5281

anyone else has a smart comment to add? tips, advice? or is there absolutely no point in playing the game?

DeletedUser1431

Read the extensive guide Jhin posted in player projects. Learn how to play better, and then start a new world. Sometimes, worlds are a wash and you just need to move on.

As someone once said to me when I got pawned.....

Gitttt guddddd noooob !!

Tough lesson... but now I look back at that mockery with pride...

I made it, I'm living the dream! o_O o_O

Hahaha

In short..... you gotta take a few beatings before you know kinda how to deal with attacks and and how best too defend/ protect yourself etc... ( also i agree with the others, Jhins guide is a good source to help you get some useful game mechanics insight )

What is the point of the entire game if all my efforts will be destroyed with a single attack from some piece of shit that is about 20 times stronger than me? Comes in with circa 10,000 troops and kills all my 2,000 men, loots all I have and then attacks with three more armies. So tell me please, what is the PURPOSE OF THE GAME????????
In case you missed the game description, it's a war game. You fight against other players. Also, FYI, that was a small nuke they sent. So the purpose of the game is to build troops, fight players, build more troops... offense/defense. You fight. Don't want to fight? You're playing the wrong game, laddy.

DeletedUser5287

when he got 10000 troops and you only had 2000, you are doing something wrong on it, please read the Jhin Guide and you will be the one who holding 10000 troops and killing those who had 2000. trust me. :)

DeletedUser2616

C5rdZk6UYAEIpf62.jpg

DeletedUser5131

Have you tried being less shit?

DeletedUser5281

Alright, so here's your precious Jhin's guide in action. I didn't give up but started again. Markedly better progress this time. But guess what? NO matter where you choose to spawn on map, you will be placed beside a couple 2,000, 3,000 rank villages. And as soon as I get up to like 1,500 rank, the dude beside me who has like 5 2,000 rank villages just sends 5 consecutive attacks and that's that. The morale of the story: you can send me 100 Jhinn's Extensive Guides and they won't mean jack diddley in the end. When there are 5 players immediately beside you waiting to gang up on you, it has no point. No chance to get enough soldiers, no matter how many (i managed to get both mounted archers and spear horsemen, archers, axemen, all of it) and even if i managed to recruit 3,000 soldiers of each group it still wouldn't be enough because the dude has 5 villages and just gangs up on me. The game is unbalanced in its displacement of players, and whenever your start over you have ZERO chance to progress forward.

DeletedUser4060

Are you in a tribe? it's kind of called tribal wars for a reason, you help each other out.
I started a over month late in my current world and I'm in 58th place now. You gotta take action first. don't wait for others to make the first move. Also, take jhin's guide with a grain of salt, he never added the "get betrayed and quit" part at the end

DeletedUser3087

Alright, so here's your precious Jhin's guide in action. I didn't give up but started again. Markedly better progress this time. But guess what? NO matter where you choose to spawn on map, you will be placed beside a couple 2,000, 3,000 rank villages. And as soon as I get up to like 1,500 rank, the dude beside me who has like 5 2,000 rank villages just sends 5 consecutive attacks and that's that. The morale of the story: you can send me 100 Jhinn's Extensive Guides and they won't mean jack diddley in the end. When there are 5 players immediately beside you waiting to gang up on you, it has no point. No chance to get enough soldiers, no matter how many (i managed to get both mounted archers and spear horsemen, archers, axemen, all of it) and even if i managed to recruit 3,000 soldiers of each group it still wouldn't be enough because the dude has 5 villages and just gangs up on me. The game is unbalanced in its displacement of players, and whenever your start over you have ZERO chance to progress forward.
The guide is just what it says a guide... don't start on a developed world try starting on the new world... In the end you need to make friends to survive, it is a tribal game not a solo one...Yes I know it is difficult when no one wants to listen or even give you a shot... When entering a developed world there is no point in building offensive troops in your first village, unless you are planning on buying nobles from a Gwen game... I would turtle up the first village until the second village is developed and you can always switch your troops around once you get an academy... Don't defend if you know you can't win...Use the battle calculator and spy your enemies, if they aren't sending cats or nobles then just remove your troops, if they are sending nobles just snipe the train and not the main attack...leave no resources to be farmed... the more you irritate them in battle the more likely they are going to give you a break to build...but yes this game isn't easy on new players and probably why the community is dying, and a few other reasons

DeletedUser5281

Ok, thank you for your advices. Can you tell me how to enter a new world? Which one is that? I am on "York Castle". Also if I enter a tribe do I have a guarantee they would rush to help out a new member? THanks.

Edit: Although I appreciate your advice as well as Jhin's Guide, as a relatively new player I found it rather....confusing, so to say. Simply because I do not know the game's "vocabulary", and the guide does not explain some terms. So I have no idea what are "cats", "trains", "sniping", "nukes", etc....

Ok, thank you for your advices. Can you tell me how to enter a new world? Which one is that? I am on "York Castle". Also if I enter a tribe do I have a guarantee they would rush to help out a new member? THanks.
Depends on what tribe. Go to the upper right corner press the red button and choose a new world there (may be a different place but try it).