• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions Wawel (EN75)

what about crowners and scripters?
crowning is p2w

scripters exist.always have always will. as long as they dont use script for anything but farming idc really. its a bit stupid to expect people with 5+villages to manually farm for all resources because other people are just using scripts anyway

Last edited by a staff member:
That’s one way to kill a game I guess lol, and y’all wonder why worlds are shrinking when the majority of players now have the mentality of “get good” mortgage the house and sell the kids, join the people doing so, or piss off

I didn't tell you to give in to pay2win lol, I just point out that is it almost unavoidable as most games offer it in some form or another, especially games similar to tribalwars..... get good or just get rimmed I guess idk why else to play the game?

I play to see people make fools of themselfs. And the beer talk is funny as hell. The mass crowners that keep a million crowns at all time and watching them waste so much money to make people think there good makes me Laugh. Becouse if they didnt have the crowns they be farmvilles.

I've seen a lot of familiar names since I've started playing again but can't seem to match them with the realms. I can only recall playing Alnwick (EN1) and Daulatabad (EN56) from finding posts I've made in the forums. I haven't looked into TW1 yet..I just know I started on 9 there back in 2008

Well said bro. Hats off to you guys for being emotionally mature normal human beings and realizing how badly mid-lategame bans ruin worlds, unlike Majestic who genuinely thinks they won 69 off skill! I wholeheartedly agree, though. Do it extremely regularly or don't do it at all. Right now inno is doing it every few months which obviously completely trashes a world's competitive potential. If you want to ban scripters, fine. Do exactly that, but do it every few weeks. Stop ruining worlds with this.

You want to know something even worse than mid world bans? Its the fact that not everyone who was scripting got banned. and the sole differential denometer between some of the players is money spent vs money not spent.

Obviously I'm not posting this under my usual or actual in game name. but I script. Its a matter of tw2 life now. Farming manually sucks. and so does collecting the res deposit dailies. I don't use scripts to attack. to time or to defend etc. that I Rely on my own skill. but don't expect me as a young adult who has work(50 hours),judo (9hours),gym (8 hours),travel to and from mentioned places like another (10 hrs) and then ontop of that time to sleep do housework make food etc etc. A WEEK
Sorry Inno our lives don't revolve around a computer screen as a functioning member of society.

Perhaps if you payed any attention to player suggestions and had any will to see tw2 actually surviving rather than the steady downfall it has been in due to the many microtransactions that you require to actually play at a higher level without chaining yourself to a seat.Which by the way goes against every single intention that inno had for tribal wars 2...which was meant to be more "casual". Had you listened to your playerbase who told you VERY VERY early on ,that you should do something similar to premium accounts including the farm scripts from tw1 .Perhaps you would have more success. Perhaps you would not have another 40 players quit due to your antics and policies. Which nowadays can be classed as 3/4 of an elite tier tribe

What happened to your 3 day bans. To your ban notifications. I saw a team members and it says their perm banned for a first time offence. Either you as a company have entirely given up on Tribal wars 2 (which we as players all know you have truth be told) and cant be bothered to issue the correct penalty notifications or your changing the rules as you see fit based on whom and what tribe their from.

What happened to your "silent bans" or did you give up on them once you realised you should maybe given notifications that people were caught....oh wait you didn't. Congratulations your making more people leave because why spend time on a game when their troops dissapear with 0 notification .

On that topic. Banned players villages. You ban the player but you dont even remove or allow for tribe members to defend said village. Why should we as a tribe be punished.Why should we have to wake up to realise that despite having THOUSANDS of troops within a village that the enemy has taken it and our troops now defend their villages? In what way is that both moral and allowed?At worst if the player is banned the troops within from other players should be automatically returned. At BEST they should remain within and be able to defend the players base.

Lets not even get into the topic of potential bias given the membership and roles in the wider community of tribal wars. Some tribes have moderators in it and seem to be hit with a "lighter" sentence than tribes without. and so on and so on. This wouldn't and won't be the first nor last time that bans and warnings are handed out based on who is who and so forth.

You've dropped the ball on this one. This will be mine and undoubtedly many others last world. One of the few Older generational players remaining leaving.Another relatively skilled/useful leader/player gone. Yet another potential tribe most likely to never reform for countless worlds.

I've been a coop of a player in SFU that was banned for a few server and know for a facted he doesn't bot.

I cap a barb one night and have a guy attack that city 20 times he even emailed me next morning saying how sorry he was for botting me to death. AND inno doesn't ban him with these so called new bot bans.

It's not my job to report a player for cheating its INNO duty to do there jobs while taking people's money.

Facted the ones that were wronged by inno and got refunded due to a rogue moderator on the us server are on this server small world inno.

Last edited:
It's funny that Inno punish the tribe of the banned player more than the player himself.
When a player is soft banned he quits. why give his villages to the enemy and not just delete them or something.
Stop ruining your own game.

It's funny that Inno punish the tribe of the banned player more than the player himself.
When a player is soft banned he quits. why give his villages to the enemy and not just delete them or something.
Stop ruining your own game.
Yeah, absolutely. All they're doing is trashing worlds with this and ruining the experience ON BOTH SIDES with it. It's not fun to noble banned players and it's not fun to have banned players being nobled.

I was having fun on this server been years since we had a good dog fight. We see merge to wins way to much and we finally get a great fight and BAM taken from us. INNO start playing your game then try to fix issues all you are doing us getting people worked up over your stupidity.

I was having fun on this server been years since we had a good dog fight. We see merge to wins way to much and we finally get a great fight and BAM taken from us. INNO start playing your game then try to fix issues all you are doing us getting people worked up over your stupidity.
Yeah, we were having a lot of fun too. Oh well