• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions Wawel (EN75)

Yeah, This was NOT the realm for me to return to. Left a very sour taste in my mouth with all the Pay to Win.
there's always going to be p2w, especially where u were, right in the dead center of the map, where the best and the most p2w players are, if u dont want to go against that much p2w u should be looking for a place safer like the rim, afterall the p2winners are the ones keeping this game alive

there's always going to be p2w, especially where u were, right in the dead center of the map, where the best and the most p2w players are, if u dont want to go against that much p2w u should be looking for a place safer like the rim, afterall the p2winners are the ones keeping this game alive
I’m in a rim province and still next to P2W pingo who has 8 villas and 6 of them being fully moled barbs and 2 of them now in my province just taken today likely to be more I don’t know what you’re talking about

Last edited:
Like I said over in realm configuration forum, if the player base wanted to have competition all the P2W players wouldn’t bunch together in one big tribe every world but it seems like yet again we have a world dominated by mainly 2/3 pay to win teams and a few other tribes that refuse to join them for various reasons

How WAR will win this world..invite you into the tribe, lie, cheat, and then throw you as a sacrificial lamb to make a deal....shame shame shame..

How WAR will win this world..invite you into the tribe, lie, cheat, and then throw you as a sacrificial lamb to make a deal....shame shame shame..

Lol Methodical thought he was being clever playing both sides, ended up playing himself. You can blame NoN downfall on him

I’m in a rim province and still next to P2W pingo who has 8 villas and 6 of them being fully moled barbs and 2 of them now in my province just taken today likely to be more I don’t know what you’re talking about

any game you play that shares the same idea as TW will have pay to win(especially mobile games) I think out of most this game offers decent counterplay to big spenders if you know how to play and have good teammates. Our world values money more than anything, learn to play against it or go find something else to play I guess

All the games has p2w feature available but the best thing about tw is you cannot buy resources. You have to farm it, which kind of give chance to non spending players to fight against coiners (provided you have a good team of atleast 3 players)

All the games has p2w feature available but the best thing about tw is you cannot buy resources. You have to farm it, which kind of give chance to non spending players to fight against coiners (provided you have a good team of atleast 3 players
Yes lets ignore the 20% res per village an hour boost
that 15% recruit boost(not counting crowned up lvl 45 tribe skill boost which stacks)
And countless other features.

There is a stupid abundance of P2W in tribal wars2 .While it's always been there its never been this bad before. If i had the crews I ran with back in the day it wouldn't be a issue. but when most tribes are now consisting of new players Their(crowners/rnd this world) are just cruising through them because their crowning walls churches and troops in some cases. even just molling a single village early on gives such a ridiculous advantage because inno slowed barb growth and thus farming sucks bums.

I've resigned myself to never getting to where I once was in terms of rankings/ability purely because while I am skilled at the game and a good leader. I can't exactly fight people who get what we work for,for instantly at the cost of real money. I'm by no means poor. have a full time job etc but the only way i would spend money on this game is maybe if they introduced a premium account feature similar to tw1 or made farming automated lmao.

I agree. I have seen a guy just below my province getting 18 villages in 5-7 days. He was using MoL like crazy, converted 200pt barbs to 3kpt in matter of hours. And ofcourse noble it. This is crazy spending.

any game you play that shares the same idea as TW will have pay to win(especially mobile games) I think out of most this game offers decent counterplay to big spenders if you know how to play and have good teammates. Our world values money more than anything, learn to play against it or go find something else to play I guess
That’s one way to kill a game I guess lol, and y’all wonder why worlds are shrinking when the majority of players now have the mentality of “get good” mortgage the house and sell the kids, join the people doing so, or piss off

I’ve been enjoying the pace of 74 where there isn’t a maxed leveled tribe yet and it seems like wars are actually going to be just that wars not who can swing first and harder

All the games has p2w feature available but the best thing about tw is you cannot buy resources. You have to farm it, which kind of give chance to non spending players to fight against coiners (provided you have a good team of atleast 3 players)
what about crowners and scripters?