• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing out the part where u hoarde dozens of accounts which you should t have aren't ya ....
The what? ... 20 ... 25 dacii accounts

No no..
Let's not mention that .
Makes no difference does it...
Let's convinetiently miss that out

Lol the more I learn of you Joe.
The more of a Bs'er i realise you are
Smh

Last edited:
Also I don't think you have some grand strategy from the start like you've pictured here above
Id say
you're talking absolute bollocks if I had to stake money on it.
Considering u disappeared for a month and returned when it was safe.

You're a funny Guy Joe, maybe you should take up comedy
As long as u don't mind people laughing at you and not with you, that is.

Also I don't think you have some grand strategy from the start like you've pictured here above
Id say
you're talking absolute bollocks if I had to stake money on it.

Litterally attached files from the archives that are months old

Considering u disappeared for a month and returned when it was safe.

Is it the month when I got COVID you talking about? hmmm... or is it the month after which justice was served for known SFU players?
You are full of bullocks yourself, talking *hit about -V- while half of your tribe couldn't continue to play for known reasons!

Last edited by a staff member:
how about this -v- and that other tribe dont remember there name my crew is calling you out next dom world. SFU are welcome to join my crew not sure leader yet. I saw a guy in the other tribe with 70 citys with less then a million bash am scared.

Litterally attached files from the archives that are months old

Is it the month when I got COVID you talking about? hmmm... or is it the month after which justice was served for known SFU players?
You are full of bullocks yourself, talking shit about -V- while half of your tribe couldn't continue to play for known reasons!

There's no point on arguing with u Joe..
I've already said the sfu guys shouldn't have done what they did they git caught and they paid.
But you won't say jotting about majestic
And all the illicit play they've Done and are still doing...

You're a thoroughly dishonest man Joe
But that's no surprise
Majestic have always been thoroughly dishonest and disliked.

how about this -v- and that other tribe dont remember there name my crew is calling you out next dom world. SFU are welcome to join my crew not sure leader yet. I saw a guy in the other tribe with 70 citys with less then a million bash am scared.

so you would roll over and gave up again? thank you, but no thank you

well, it's called map awareness, baby

it's all being part of the plan, securing our backlines in the north east rim, alliance (NAP initially actually) with SFP who proved to be loyal and pleasant people to play with, push accross the river to the north west, let me show you some pics from our HQ

View attachment 3289

and the next stage flanking south east

View attachment 3290

All whlie you concentrate all your forces in the center, wonder when it struck you that you are getting surrounded, I know when, when it was too late, ahahahahaha

As you can see on the current map, everything is going according to the plan:

View attachment 3291
u forgot the part where the world hasnt been competitive or skill based for like 5 months Lol
stay delusional cutie

"haha 400 alts like 100k spent on the game and multiple bans on the enemy tribe while we don't get caught for our cheating and everything is going to plan. we r SO good lol :DDD!"

Funny that you are still posting on the forums.

Did you just lost 55k HC in one attack, half of them without faith? Oh, wait, of course, you quit long time ago, and now it's just someone else who is playing your account.

Which one is it?

"haha 400 alts like 100k spent on the game and multiple bans on the enemy tribe while we don't get caught for our cheating and everything is going to plan. we r SO good lol :DDD!"

u forgot the part where the world hasnt been competitive or skill based for like 5 months Lol
stay delusional cutie

of course, you just casually happen to invest in tribe lvl 48, max walls in between attacks, and call out to arms everyone you know in the discord, how could I think otherwise, delusinal me...

Last edited:
Funny that you are still posting on the forums.

Did you just lost 55k HC in one attack, half of them without faith? Oh, wait, of course, you quit long time ago, and now it's just someone else who is playing your account.

Which one is it?
i work like 60+ hrs a week i log in if someone asks me to otherwise i dont play much bc i dont have time. most of sfu works a poo ton these days

but obviously i will still clown u kids on the forums because ur all on the spectrum and makeit extremel easy to

Last edited by a staff member:
likes I l
so you would roll over and gave up again? thank you, but no thank you
hmm... It's called calling out and I have never rolled over on a challenge. I may have quit a server due to drama. I Play for fun I will not deal with people being abusive to my female coops.

0_weve-been-shaft-446987.jpg

I found the Majestic

Headquarters at last!

;):D

Mods don't care maybe we should start a Go Fund replacement game. Oh there some in the works. You guys never listen to the player base anyways inno lost alot of money by this.

Fast money go's out fast. Long term money more more brings more. Listen to your fan base worse thing ever was VP worlds. You lose players that's lost money I know a coop that had over a million crowns he quit

Status
Not open for further replies.