• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Remeber a time the tw2 forums were fun but if u ******* the guys that make it fun to read insaid of ****** every **** that**** why**** the**** so **** e******. This Getting **** lol. Mods devs clam down we come here to poke at each other. It's a war game its where u troll

I’m still hanging out, just can’t really play anymore since i got a full time job. This world is a bust anyway. You can barely log in anymore with the rampant s****ing killing the servers

I'm sure we all need a place to come and get away from what's happening in the world.

Perhaps lets not bring this talk here?

Instead of banning I will simply delete the comments this time about the current situation with Russia and Ukraine. However next time you find perma bans handed out.

also this wasn't really a discussion about politics, just because it involves a politician. it was a discussion about a major world event.

let them be, pointless discussion, only news they have is .ru brains washed for 20years cant change that in one forum conversation. Same like what happened in Lithuania.. Russian Media tells that we wanted to join union, while people in Lithuania get crushed by tanks. No problem it was USA propaganda when people saw that with their own eyes.. and i understand why you guys support president because in other case you get 20years in prison :) oh wait democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.