• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha, bored? btw, you all smell like rabbits
You know I've never had a forums ban somehow...
About a year ago like loads of people got banned for just absolutely grimey massively offensive posts it was madness...
I thought .... I'm next surely

Nope... I survived...

Hahaha

You know I've never had a forums ban somehow...
About a year ago like loads of people got banned for just absolutely grimey massively offensive posts it was madness...
I thought .... I'm next surely

Nope... I survived...

Hahaha
probably absent during that time, worst i've seen here was guts responding to carrot's whining with a picture of a carrot stuffed up some girl's cooter

No

If I could go back and find some of the shit on here you'd rofl

The back and forth between Gutsman

And Edvin den beste was hilarious

Jhin was pretty funny too admittedly
I out right threatened to murder him several times but he must have caught me on a bad day lol
I'm a nice guy... get me on a bad day tho... :eek:

But his insults were always hilarious to read.....
" ' X 'is sperging all over the Forum ... Can't keep his R tard instincts under control "
With an angry Clearly mentally disadvantage person meme image .....

Ahhh how we got away with that shit for so long was beyond me
It was beyond offensive
Hahahaha

Eventually that coolnite would appear...
Telling everyone to stop but I don't think anyone listened ....

Now we gotta put up with wakthebrave
And the . This games gone right downhill :D

Last edited by a staff member:
No

If I could go back and find some of the shit on here you'd rofl

The back and forth between Gutsman

And Edvin den beste was hilarious

Oh I know all about edvin and the jokes about being a caliphate uhh... "slave boy" if you will.

jhjh.png

Oh I know all about edvin and the jokes about being a caliphate uhh... "slave boy" if you will.

View attachment 3138

I told him ... don't let em bully u edvin give it them back stand up for yourself..

So he did.. wrote a post back very politely very Swedish .. But with some profanity and Used a Disability slur on either jhin or guts or someone else I can remember

And got a two month ban right away
I felt so guilty lol.
It was my fault, funny thing was... It was during the Spanish INQ realm World and I was on there everyday like fuck this... fuck that .. fuck you! ' etc ... etc ....
Nothing no ban lol.
Poor Edvin. He got no luck
I taught him how to play this game .
He was meant to be coming back at some point

Can confirm It's only the new and whoever was before this lot forum mods .Some of the banter that i've seen/ or have caused from like en9 to en30 would most certainly have gotten over half the forum banned back then.

I think before the Recent
Initiative to 'clean' Forum content... perhaps due to Regulations etc

they really cba 'ed
Maybe they got warned to sort it out.

Cos some of the talk on here was worse than brothel, prison, cult dungeon, mental asylum All on One!

Lmaoo

3 people were banned, if I really wanted to hardcore en
I think before the Recent
Initiative to 'clean' Forum content... perhaps due to Regulations etc

they really cba 'ed
Maybe they got warned to sort it out.

Cos some of the talk on here was worse than brothel, prison, cult dungeon, mental asylum All on One!

Lmaoo

Since the last page has been dedicated to "discussing" moderation, let me say a couple of things and then we can move on from it please.

With regards this thread, I was mostly letting the thread crack on with whatever and dealing with anything reported / the majorly crossed the lines. Strict enforcement would have seen plenty more bans handed out and I want, where possible, to avoid doing that, and to encourage more back and forth on the forum.

But when I post in a thread to specifically stop doing something, I expect it to be stopped. I gave multiple chances for people to heed the warnings. It cannot, and will not, be allowed to go on forever. Accusations of cheating have NEVER been allowed on the forum, and from a strict reading of the rules, neither is discussion of any ban. The reason for this is that the moderation team cannot disclose ANYTHING at all on the forums regarding bans or other punishments handed out. Given how high feelings have been with the recent ban waves, this has been relaxed and we've allowed players that have been banned to say so, and to express their feelings, as long as the rest of the post remains within the rules.

I've personally banned 3 people recently, I'd like to avoid it, but as I say, if I repeatedly warn you not to do something, and you do it, it's not the fault of the moderation team that people got banned...

Yeah I was referring to years ago mate
Was like the wild west on here
Some of the old content was....
Well not for the faint hearted let's just say that :D :D

So

Is this Majestards- Finland alliance Forever or what ....

I mean Finland have been good Rentboys and rentgirls for Majestards
They've followed their orders from their masters all game....

Just curious

DeletedUser5651

SFx has it's own strategy. And they know what diplomacy IS and what it should be. Unlike SFy. ;)
SFy had the same proposal at the same time, but they wanted to prove something to somebody. :) They didn't want fair and open dialogue. So...
No tribe's names used in this message :) All matches are random

SFx has it's own strategy. And they know what diplomacy IS and what it should be. Unlike SFy. ;)
SFy had the same proposal at the same time, but they wanted to prove something to somebody. :) They didn't want fair and open dialogue. So...
No tribe's names used in this message :) All matches are random

What you gonna do when it's time for SFP to merge tho?

You don't have room No?

DeletedUser5651

You don't have room No?
Once I played alone on russian server. And I became the 3-rd tribe. And it was my goal - to survive in the center of the map fighting against firts and second. Just for fun. Why do you think their goal is merge?

BTW - our enemies have some dead accounts that seems to be partially alive... We understand that mrs. N has not enough time to control all her co-ops good enough ;)

DeletedUser5651

You don't have room No?
We have 5 places rhght now.
We noble inactive ex-DAC in M one by one. F do the same.
Check stats.
IF we'll merge (IF! and when) - you'll see something like 45-50 M + 20-25 F...

What 'bout S and R? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.