• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I love your spirit, lets fight fair and see who will win, you still got same amount of villages as we do, lets see who is more skillful in using them :p

"You're fine. What's not fine is the ridiculous level of insults here, and the continual reference of specific bans. If a player wants to admit that they're banned and that they scripted, fine. I'm not going to stop them. If they want to state someone else is banned, or accuse them of cheating, that's not fine and will be punished harshly."

- Arbitrary Camel

I'd be very careful about that Joe.
Tho you're not mentioning names
You're dangerously close.

Also that vil count is deceiving
Give it 3 days you'll probably be somewhere between 300-500 more ...

Lastly
I've been up for about 40hrs straight
Saving as many vills as I can
With coops, Myself
Etc .
So whilst being attacked Heavily right now wouldn't be ideal.
It's nothing I can't or won't deal with .

I can't make accusations on Forums
But when / if I am opped by -V-
I'll be able to tell instantly if You're truthful about that ' play fair ' statement

I'll know straight away if attacks are sent manually.

Until then. I remain dubious

Last edited by a staff member:
Lastly
I've been up for about 40hrs straight
Saving as many vills as I can
With coops, Myself
Etc .
So whilst being attacked Heavily right now wouldn't be ideal.
It's nothing I can't or won't deal with .

I'll know straight away if attacks are sent manually.

Until then. I remain dubious

I admire your dedication, don't worry TMS, I won't make you wait long, already in your province.

Attachments

• TMS.png
    TMS.png
    765.6 KB · Views: 115

DeletedUser5651

wow.jpg

This message recieved by many our players. Really? :) This is how they play?

Just a quick message.

The support team is going to be much heavier in handing out bans on the forum from now on if rules are broken on any level.

Please just keep it clean and kind.

DeletedUser5732

Tribal Wars 2 Team
any update for the game in future?
If you do some update like automated farm, mass recruting spy, it solve problem of scripts
And interesting tool should be to see the slower troup when you have 18.000 attacks comming
When you work to do money and you also have a family,don;t waste your time farming and check every attack comming....
It's a waste of our precious time to do this things
Think about this and let me know!

Tribal Wars 2 Team
any update for the game in future?
If you do some update like automated farm, mass recruting spy, it solve problem of scripts
And interesting tool should be to see the slower troup when you have 18.000 attacks comming
When you work to do money and you also have a family,don;t waste your time farming and check every attack comming....
It's a waste of our precious time to do this things
Think about this and let me know!

We are always happy to hear feed back and we also understand what the game lacks and where.
As for updates I'm not really at liberty to openly discuss this.

This also is far above my paygrade regarding game functionality and actual updates/processes however we do report all these 'suggestions' to the development team and looking to improve what IMO is a great game but many aspects perhaps have been lost in time.

The idea and always has is to make a 'fair' playing experience for everyone.

It would also help a lot if everyone could perhaps refrain from destroying the forums with insults and rule breaking so we can put our efforts and time else where in the game where its needed.

We are always happy to hear feed back and we also understand what the game lacks and where.
Oh, that's a very controversial statement. Personally, I don't believe it. But at the same time, it remains a mystery to me what it was with the mass bans. As far as I know, this action took place on all servers. Which has not been observed before, at least on this scale. And how to take it, has Inno finally come to understand that they are losing their audience and income without control over the game? Because if it was a one time action, then at least it makes no sense. As a maximum - a reduction in the player base. In some worlds, intrigue could and probably suffered, and players who are particularly dependent on the use of scripts will quit playing and run away to whine on forums about how unfairly life has treated them. And in order to get positive dynamics, it is necessary to take the game under tight control. So that new players do not go into the sunset when they encounter cheaters and cheaters who are significantly ahead of them in game development.

And I understand perfectly well that nothing depends on you globally. But maybe you could contribute to the general manager (or another boss) of tw2 to come down to us mortals and share plans for the immediate development of the game and answer the most pressing questions / suggestions. Perhaps in the stream format. I can guarantee that there will be enough questions. I will personally prepare a large list of important points, not empty wishes, but ideas supported by arguments. Taking into account the preservation of the purchasing desire of the players.

Don't send me to the forum section with suggestions, I know how the system works. I suggest and ask you to try to arrange such a meeting right here and now. Since you declare your willingness to engage in dialogue. Inno is not obliged to give up on tw2, it is a good project, but it has reached a dead end. This can be fixed, but need to start listening to the gamers. This is vital. Convey this thought to the bosses, please.

I was thinking about this same thing earlier.
It's like this:
I understand that when tribalwars2 was created, it was this kinda upgrade dream game to the first. and so you'd get new players, and players who originally played tw, right? so you make this game and a whole bunch of people join, and almost right away these people say "farming is sh*t, change it". I understand having this dream game in your head, very romantic, very nice. but yet, people don't like a mechanic in this dream game. in fact, barely anyone likes it. over time people start writing scripts to bypass this crap mechanic because inno won't change it.
So what does inno do here?
We have two choices:
Change the mechanic of this one thing and immediately tackle almost all of your auto-farm scripters as once?
Or
don't change a thing despite almost your entire userbase begging for you to, and punish players for using what they feel is necessary to make the game playable at any level? Most people who are still playing this game are playing for the people, or because they legitimately enjoy the game outside of the farming mechanic, so why not rework that thing that people hate so much? If it's about money, then it's a stupid move. because you'd get much more money selling a premium farmer like in TW than you'd get from people paying for say, prosperity or whatever.

Oh, that's a very controversial statement. Personally, I don't believe it. But at the same time, it remains a mystery to me what it was with the mass bans. As far as I know, this action took place on all servers. Which has not been observed before, at least on this scale. And how to take it, has Inno finally come to understand that they are losing their audience and income without control over the game? Because if it was a one time action, then at least it makes no sense. As a maximum - a reduction in the player base. In some worlds, intrigue could and probably suffered, and players who are particularly dependent on the use of scripts will quit playing and run away to whine on forums about how unfairly life has treated them. And in order to get positive dynamics, it is necessary to take the game under tight control. So that new players do not go into the sunset when they encounter cheaters and cheaters who are significantly ahead of them in game development.

And I understand perfectly well that nothing depends on you globally. But maybe you could contribute to the general manager (or another boss) of tw2 to come down to us mortals and share plans for the immediate development of the game and answer the most pressing questions / suggestions. Perhaps in the stream format. I can guarantee that there will be enough questions. I will personally prepare a large list of important points, not empty wishes, but ideas supported by arguments. Taking into account the preservation of the purchasing desire of the players.

Don't send me to the forum section with suggestions, I know how the system works. I suggest and ask you to try to arrange such a meeting right here and now. Since you declare your willingness to engage in dialogue. Inno is not obliged to give up on tw2, it is a good project, but it has reached a dead end. This can be fixed, but need to start listening to the gamers. This is vital. Convey this thought to the bosses, please.

Thanks for this Dair Vol.

You might be surprised to hear, I cant discuss bans or how they are implement and this will never change, Regardless of the 'level' of management involved.

We are actively trying to interact with the player base even more so now only because we know how frustrating it can be not to be heard. There's only a handful of us working across the worlds and forum so it takes time.

As we expand our team the better understanding of the over all picture is collected.

The player base for TW2 actually has grown a considerable amount over the passed 2 years and it will keep on doing so. This isn't a just me saying this, This is actual tracked stats.

Your feedback is valued and rest assured I will bring this the table at a senior level.

I was thinking about this same thing earlier.
It's like this:
I understand that when tribalwars2 was created, it was this kinda upgrade dream game to the first. and so you'd get new players, and players who originally played tw, right? so you make this game and a whole bunch of people join, and almost right away these people say "farming is sh*t, change it". I understand having this dream game in your head, very romantic, very nice. but yet, people don't like a mechanic in this dream game. in fact, barely anyone likes it. over time people start writing scripts to bypass this crap mechanic because inno won't change it.
So what does inno do here?
We have two choices:
Change the mechanic of this one thing and immediately tackle almost all of your auto-farm scripters as once?
Or
don't change a thing despite almost your entire userbase begging for you to, and punish players for using what they feel is necessary to make the game playable at any level? Most people who are still playing this game are playing for the people, or because they legitimately enjoy the game outside of the farming mechanic, so why not rework that thing that people hate so much? If it's about money, then it's a stupid move. because you'd get much more money selling a premium farmer like in TW than you'd get from people paying for say, prosperity or whatever.

This discussion really should be moved else where but I will allow it because its helpful.

Your points are raised all the time from various players, tribes, and community's. I can only keep passing this information to the right hands. I'm sorry I can't change this right now.

The feed back and game changes you want wont happen over night and I cant guarantee they will ever happen but what I can do is make sure Inno fully understand the situation from a players point of view.

This discussion really should be moved else where but I will allow it because its helpful.

Your points are raised all the time from various players, tribes, and community's. I can only keep passing this information to the right hands. I'm sorry I can't change this right now.

The feed back and game changes you want wont happen over night and I cant guarantee they will ever happen but what I can do is make sure Inno fully understand the situation from a players point of view.
Don't worry caerus, I've calmed my head and stopped lashing out at the various mods, this is an issue for the dev teams. I appreciate you guys taking the time to bring this stuff up to inno themselves, you're going above and beyond

Don't worry caerus, I've calmed my head and stopped lashing out at the various mods, this is an issue for the dev teams. I appreciate you guys taking the time to bring this stuff up to inno themselves, you're going above and beyond

It happens.

Players always take their aggression out on Mods (In-game) and on the forum because we are the frontline.

Yes In-game is a different because we do a little more then write a message so I can understand the aggression but at the end of the day we are all people here and sometimes that gets lost.

All I can say is..

I fully understand every single point and these points are discussed with seniors every single week.

You aren't going unheard.

Thanks for this Dair Vol.

You might be surprised to hear, I cant discuss bans or how they are implement and this will never change, Regardless of the 'level' of management involved.

We are actively trying to interact with the player base even more so now only because we know how frustrating it can be not to be heard. There's only a handful of us working across the worlds and forum so it takes time.

As we expand our team the better understanding of the over all picture is collected.

The player base for TW2 actually has grown a considerable amount over the passed 2 years and it will keep on doing so. This isn't a just me saying this, This is actual tracked stats.

Your feedback is valued and rest assured I will bring this the table at a senior level.
To hell with political correctness. Become self-sufficient already and send this notorious privacy policy to hell. All these standard responses and subscriptions are bullshit, which only causes a negative reaction. Where are you (generalizing) balls, damn it.
Here's a little story for you: I worked in the technical support of the ru server and at a time when the sabotage function was not as limited as it is now, and the worlds were populated much more - the war of saboteurs was a cancerous tumor. Entire provinces were burned to the ground, and nothing could be done about it. Hundreds of people wrote to tech support and literally begged to disable the sabotage function. The grown men were literally crying. And I, being in full solidarity with them, sorted out all their tickets and did not even have the opportunity to answer them in a human way. Company policy, just a standard set of responses and templates. About how Inno appreciates every review. Shit.
I never saw those players again, and they were smart guys, not like modern semi-poker players who have no idea how to play strategy. The function of sabotage, and in particular Inno's disregard for the requests of players, received the first mass outflow of users. Even when the game was in beta testing (being publicly available) and had big problems with performance (serious bugs that caused a rollback in the worlds for several hours / days), there was no such outflow of players as sabotage and your notorious communication policy received. Need to draw conclusions.

To hell with political correctness. Become self-sufficient already and send this notorious privacy policy to hell. All these standard responses and subscriptions are bullshit, which only causes a negative reaction. Where are you (generalizing) balls, damn it.
Here's a little story for you: I worked in the technical support of the ru server and at a time when the sabotage function was not as limited as it is now, and the worlds were populated much more - the war of saboteurs was a cancerous tumor. Entire provinces were burned to the ground, and nothing could be done about it. Hundreds of people wrote to tech support and literally begged to disable the sabotage function. The grown men were literally crying. And I, being in full solidarity with them, sorted out all their tickets and did not even have the opportunity to answer them in a human way. Company policy, just a standard set of responses and templates. About how Inno appreciates every review. Shit.
I never saw those players again, and they were smart guys, not like modern semi-poker players who have no idea how to play strategy. The function of sabotage, and in particular Inno's disregard for the requests of players, received the first mass outflow of users. Even when the game was in beta testing (being publicly available) and had big problems with performance (serious bugs that caused a rollback in the worlds for several hours / days), there was no such outflow of players as sabotage and your notorious communication policy received. Need to draw conclusions.

I'm unsure how long ago you were an IGM however there's nothing in company policy that demands a templated response, I can assure you.
Sabotage function is a fantastic element of the game IMO however if abused its devastating.

I'm probably going to move all these posts to a better place for discussion but really nice hearing from you guys.

Like I said previously we are doing all we can with this feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.