• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically if you don't bend the rules somehow
You're at a massive disadvantage.

I play app I hate browser I only player browser if I'm forced too so I can't script anyway.

But yeah if ur up against scripters you're in for alot of. Sleepless nights :confused:

Basically if you don't bend the rules somehow
You're at a massive disadvantage.

I play app I hate browser I only player browser if I'm forced too so I can't script anyway.

But yeah if ur up against scripters you're in for alot of. Sleepless nights :confused:
but like... 75% of people account push via tw2 definitions
another id say 30% multi account
and around 80% script or did when i left....

Sooo has inno gotten around to fixing any sort of detection software aha.Though i did get caught for overflow the other day but thats cuz i didnt know they do scans when gwen is on

but, my question is, which is worse, the player who cheats, or the legal player who takes advantage of cheating.

against DAC do you want land? congratulations, you said it yourself, they are not great players, or they simply do not have the time that the game requires.
now I ask you.

What would have happened if you had been on my border, with equal conditions.

In this game, it's not about skill, it's about numbers.

Whoever has the most towns, the most defense, wins.
I have seen lousy players (70% nomaDs) win a world as a rookie

I repeat the question, which is worse, a cheating player or a clean player who claims to be clean but takes advantage of cheating players to keep his towns.

if in the En50 you won it was because you had 2/3 tops of fully defensive towns using *traps* and sending defense to the front.

It's not skill, that's called numbers.
you can't lower a wall 20, with 1300 trebus and 30k HC.

ability is to stop 20 nomads who launch catapults at you every 3 days, conquests in the front, fast defenses of bobles at 35 minutes...

friend, I know what happens to you, you have always been a frustrated child because you put more hours into it than anyone else, and even so there are people above you, who use cheats, and you are the first to criticize them. But when it comes from your tribe, it just says "the enemy tribe also uses it".

mature.

Last edited by a staff member:
As much as I'd love to, I'm not going to ban 4 or 5 people straight up. Keep it clean and follow the damn forum rules.

Cleaned, warnings issued, re-opened.

Last edited:
Ok so my stance is
Either No one scripts ( ideal )
Would require inno to do almost daily Server checks ( hugely unlikely )

Or inno provides some kind of farm / trade / minting / recruiting script for all players

( But doesn't allow you to attack human players.. that's gotta be done manually imo end of)

( making anything else illegal)

Basically so everyone Is on a level playing field.. that's the issue...

Level playing field

Hope this is Fine Camel...
Its just a point if view if it breaches regs I apologise

Wak the Braves Forum Life right now...
hes-skating-on-thin-ice-this-is-extreme-ice-skating-11136445.png

You're on Thin Ice ! Lol

And yes sad day ....

#Rank 2

But things can change on Dime careful not to celebrate to early...

'Member Dacii on here...

It's not over till its over

but, my question is, which is worse, the player who cheats, or the legal player who takes advantage of cheating.

against DAC do you want land? congratulations, you said it yourself, they are not great players, or they simply do not have the time that the game requires.
now I ask you.

What would have happened if you had been on my border, with equal conditions.

In this game, it's not about skill, it's about numbers.

Whoever has the most towns, the most defense, wins.
I have seen lousy players (70% nomaDs) win a world as a rookie

I repeat the question, which is worse, a cheating player or a clean player who claims to be clean but takes advantage of cheating players to keep his towns.

if in the En50 you won it was because you had 2/3 tops of fully defensive towns using *traps* and sending defense to the front.

It's not skill, that's called numbers.
you can't lower a wall 20, with 1300 trebus and 30k HC.

ability is to stop 20 nomads who launch catapults at you every 3 days, conquests in the front, fast defenses of bobles at 35 minutes...

friend, I know what happens to you, you have always been a frustrated child because you put more hours into it than anyone else, and even so there are people above you, who use cheats, and you are the first to criticize them. But when it comes from your tribe, it just says "the enemy tribe also uses it".

mature.
You are one of EN's most notorious and you're an overall disliked annoying 19 year old kid. Calling me traumatized and raving when you've been posting the same shit about EN50 for a year and a half now. Please take a seat right here my good lad

Last edited by a staff member:
Hey, SFU, I found a new catch phrase for your tribe description :D

Lol

Isn't it strange both You Joe. And priest have reappeared miraculously just after this potentially game changing Event....

Odd that innit.

We thought you went into Hiding
Safe to come out Now, is it

Hahaha

Yeah, I love your spirit, lets fight fair and see who will win, you still got same amount of villages as we do, lets see who is more skillful in using them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.