• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without playing just today I can enter the top10 without problems. this is a marathon, not a 100 meter race.
lmao yea and you just hopped and your tribe's back and let then carry you to the finish line, while talking shit in forums like you even mattered to this world outcome. only impact you had is less barbs for your tribe to farm (manually of course bahaha)

DeletedUser5651

no amount of bans or losses can take away the friendships made in our tribe, and majestic just doesn't have that.

Oh, really?
We play together for 7+ years. We meet in RL trough 7 000 km. You're just trying to " spread straw" (this is a cite from russian saying). Well...
Your tails 'bout conis...
Your top-players build a wall to 20-th level for seconds. We saw it dozens times... As for me - I spent no money at all in this realm...
Some ppl spend money, some ppl - don't ... in A_L_L tribes.
We've lost a lot of villas the same way and reasons as you did... So play like a man and don't think somethiing becomes true just 'cause it's written by you :)

What are these
Metric measurements all about
( spits on Floor )

4300 Miles !

And it's no surprise you commute To Russia to see your Friends

Because you come from Belgium
And well

Yeah ... what else is there to Say ...

It's Belgium

Last edited by a staff member:
Now Little Belgium Man.

Laugh, Mock ..... Enjoy all your Good times.

Pucker Up for Majestic just like Romanians who desperately ran From A fight to Majestic too....

Cos there's alot More actives here than you think who are willing to fight to The End.

We both know half ur tribe are dead accounts you'll struggle again...

DeletedUser5651

I don't believe you... you sound belgian
You may believe whatever you want. The ONLY country I was in outside USSR is Germany. I was grduated in Kiel in 1997. And I may "sound belgium" I don't know why. Maybe that's because I don't speak English. Just some expeirence from US server... and Photoshop documentation.

My nickname is because I like belgian beer (BELgian beerGEEK). So - I live in Russia and I am russian. This is not something I'm proud of - this is just a fact of our life :)

DeletedUser5651

We both know half ur tribe are dead accounts you'll struggle again...

Our group (10 players inside Majestic) has all accounts alive. I may not say for all tribe. But our group of friends play for a looooong time, so we understand why we came to EN server and we were ready for a long Realm. As about dead account - EVERY realm finishes with 90-95% of dead accounts. You know it, everybody knows.

I was trying to be nice since I’m basically taking my L here, but belgeek, you’re kinda being pathetic here. You had completely stopped talking until thing turned in your favor again, and now you’re coming here and boasting. Didn’t you have a lawsuit to do, you lying sack?

Ok so you're A real Ruski then
Don't matter
You're silly name through me

90-95% dead accounts
That's literally blatant account abuse on a tribe wide level if they don't log in for 6weeks you're meant to internal

But of course majestic haven't bothered doing that for 4months so why start now

DeletedUser5651

Ok so you're A real Ruski then
Don't matter
You're silly name through me

90-95% dead accounts
That's literally blatant account abuse on a tribe wide level if they don't log in for 6weeks you're meant to internal

But of course majestic haven't bothered doing that for 4months so why start now
As I said in our group all accounts are alive... and in SFU 80% already dead. 5-9+ co-ops? :) Do you have some time to sleep?

I don't need a Win either.
I've won enough
Maybe @Wakthebrave
Wants one tho he's 0-4 in EN realms I think.

But I'm incredibly stubborn
It's farcical
All I want is A realm with No cheating.

Full manual every tribe.
It'll never happen

Someone will always start.

This realm started Day 1 ... with Geto Daciis rampant Alt abuse.
So others then start and it's a never ending cycle .

But Whether you'll admit it here in public or Not we both know Majestic are far from squeaky clean.
I doubt they even know how to manually farm / attack

Status
Not open for further replies.