• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please refrain from talking about those subjects. The joking around and so forth is ok, just don't make it a negative place. You know it will get deleted.

kkkk.png

look what you've made me do inno smh

You can take adya village mate..what to speak about..come one...You are amateur player..like maximose

I'm a very stubborn man Mr Guevara
I buck up of course .
Everyone does, did it take afew goes yes. .... but U wanna challenge me bro Not a good idea .
I may be an ' amateur ' but I never surrender....

Screenshot_20220123-054434.jpg

Last edited by a staff member:
There must be like some kind of in game trigger point for Taking
The hallowed SFU Anal village right?
Does it give us 1 Free Buggery entitlement
Or are we already doing that hard enough in game to them

Why no more Dacii/ Majestic brothers and Friends here now I'm sad:confused::(
We just want some friendly banter and ribbing... it's only Fun no hatin' ...
Ok I'll get us started with a song well Tina turner's Simply The best but I....
Just ripped it off abit to suit... I ripped off a rip off :D
Ok here it goes sing along if you know it :)

We're Simply The best ...
The Elite Battalion Of SFU
Better than Anyone
Any Dick From Majestic's Crew

Our Flags Wave Hiigh
And We have sworn that we ll fight till we Die.
Loyal and Trueee defending SFU

So Listen Majestic... you won't take control.. Our Standard will never be sold.
Prepare for Battle it's coming today...
No surrender, we're on our way!

music-notes.png

Awww thanks Bro
Hahahhaha
Recent days of accumulated lack of sleep has really brought my retarded side out

( insert wheelchair emoji here cos I can't be arsed lol )

Well, hello!

Sorry,but I've tried to hold myself for months from making a post here. However, the far things goes, the more pathetically fun and ironic they become.)))

First, I do really believe, there are number of players who plays good enougth to have an interesting game with. I am talking about Local players.

Although,regarding communication there are those who got to the button and when they reach the button, there are some guys,like TMS and maximoose, who knocks from down below and says there is another bottom ;). The way these guys talk here makes them more like a grown up children or a person with a brain dysfunction...o_O

Unfortunately, looks like EN Server Forum administration, that are a part of local community and does play on this server, most of the time allows and even encourage some members to continue posting insults and bulling.. Thanks that we are not in a game room, I think it would have reached the harassement stories... :eek:

As far as I know, other servers would just ban these type of accounts from Forum, but here is "allright". The Forum administration just would rather erase certain parts/images of the post to make it look good,rather than delete someone's account. Good job ;)

Second. Guys, as I said there far it goes the more pathetic it becomes and you start to disagree with your our words...
Majestic want to play sabotage?

Are you sure....

@belgeek

We love you bro so what else matters

Ohh.. that's a double standards game or"again" someone does something that you are now aware of and it is NEWS to you?

opponents 02.png

When someone does something that you don't like and you are making it look like "THESE GUYS started it first! That's not us, they do all of this!"
Either you just don't know what is happening for the weeeeks in your tribe...
Screenshot_1.png

or again you found a new reason to start making an encouraging talks to stimulate the rest of the tribe, now "legally" follow your orders?

After all I've read on this forum, for certain players it becomes not just a way of playing in this realm, but more like a way of existance, haha =)

It is just a game,lol.

Just on question. Have you ever "lost" any realm here? :)

Cause, from far as I have noticed, there is NO CHANCE or an option to loosing this realm. mhm?

Ah, I forgot. Someone said before that we are "RUSSIANS","USSR" etc. Forum admin's please be aware of bulling here on Majestic Tribe.
Again, either you are not fully informed or just want to look it that way. :)
Originally, when we have started in this realm, we were multinational group of players. Please don't make a confusion that we are "GREEN ENTS" or "Crusade with a mission to conquer new server". We are here only to play,lol =)

Well, hello!

Sorry,but I've tried to hold myself for months from making a post here. However, the far things goes, the more pathetically fun and ironic they become.)))

First, I do really believe, there are number of players who plays good enougth to have an interesting game with. I am talking about Local players.

Although,regarding communication there are those who got to the button and when they reach the button, there are some guys,like TMS and maximoose, who knocks from down below and says there is another bottom ;). The way these guys talk here makes them more like a grown up children or a person with a brain dysfunction...o_O

Unfortunately, looks like EN Server Forum administration, that are a part of local community and does play on this server, most of the time allows and even encourage some members to continue posting insults and bulling.. Thanks that we are not in a game room, I think it would have reached the harassement stories... :eek:

As far as I know, other servers would just ban these type of accounts from Forum, but here is "allright". The Forum administration just would rather erase certain parts/images of the post to make it look good,rather than delete someone's account. Good job ;)

Second. Guys, as I said there far it goes the more pathetic it becomes and you start to disagree with your our words...

Ohh.. that's a double standards game or"again" someone does something that you are now aware of and it is NEWS to you?

View attachment 3083

When someone does something that you don't like and you are making it look like "THESE GUYS started it first! That's not us, they do all of this!"
Either you just don't know what is happening for the weeeeks in your tribe...
View attachment 3084

or again you found a new reason to start making an encouraging talks to stimulate the rest of the tribe, now "legally" follow your orders?

After all I've read on this forum, for certain players it becomes not just a way of playing in this realm, but more like a way of existance, haha =)

It is just a game,lol.

Just on question. Have you ever "lost" any realm here? :)

Cause, from far as I have noticed, there is NO CHANCE or an option to loosing this realm. mhm?

Ah, I forgot. Someone said before that we are "RUSSIANS","USSR" etc. Forum admin's please be aware of bulling here on Majestic Tribe.
Again, either you are not fully informed or just want to look it that way. :)
Originally, when we have started in this realm, we were multinational group of players. Please don't make a confusion that we are "GREEN ENTS" or "Crusade with a mission to conquer new server". We are here only to play,lol =)

Omg are you seriously saying now that you're not here to win only To play....

Hmmmm is that cos it's going south fir Majestic right now...

And mate listen when you say Bulling...
It's called banter .... Ribbing it's nothing harmful or threatening.

So when evil priest said Am not a Man but an European Camp Man or whatever he said I'd have to find it... or Che Guevara is on here Saying he's gonna fuck people's parents or something on those lines that's OK lol.

You just said a I have a brain Dysfunction lol
Well u may be right there.... but I'm still # no1

I only meme people who deserve it .
Such as The dacii players who were loving RIM disbanding ( original RIM )
And were on here partying and having a laugh see kenju see sollo ...
When it backfires you gotta expect to be mocked back lol

Only those that deserve? Really? Lol
Ms Friday

We're coming for you soon
Get your pants off
unfortunately, the picture was deleted. But, as far as I know, msFriday hasn't posted a single message on the forum.

About the "Winning". If you are from the beginning of times in this realm. Have you seen how many of us have started in this realm? 30-35. There were like 5 huge tribes. SOP,RIM,SFU,DACI,MAJESTIC.

It was interesting to play here, cause we thought it will be all vs all and for some time it really was that way.

You are memmeing DACI guys, but here I can say you for sure. As far as I know, DACI closed one of the realms recently on this server. I don't know what it was, but they did it. Couple of our guys have played in that realm against them.
Here,in Quandrangular Castle, at some point they said "hello". We wanna fight against you when we reach each other. We are were open to play against them and all the rest.

Actually, there is a guy from RIM who can prove my words. I am that we were open to play against DACII. I think Andraus knows what I am talking about. :)

Though, some strange things have started to happen. I mean the political sh$t... Alliances against certain "unwelcommed" tribe - us, the Majestic. And to let you know, we were fighting against SOP and SFU at the same time + one more tribe in the center where mitchaus was the leader.

From our side, there were no alliaces with anyone, against anyone else. We were just alone. You know what happened later? :) I think you have noticed how the world turned out to be now. o_O

Last edited:
Alright alright lol
I'll give u the ms Friday one
That was abit over the top .
I'll redact that
I'm hard memeing that one got past the filter ....

Regards memeing Daci... they brought that on themselves they did huge amounts of trash talking and bragging early game .... then when original RIM collapsed they were back here laughing having a good time..

So that's Karma for them
If they didn't brag SFU or I wouldn't have memed them...

Regards making Majestic the Victims.
How?
Are they victims of political sh*t
I think they ve been caught out...
And I know Majestic are heavyweights

If you want to come here and Be The Big fish u can't complain about afew tribes uniting against u ....
That's diplomacy

I'd expect the exact same if SFU wen t to Russian server or other servers we will possibly be double or treble teamed....
I know that therefore I wouldn't state and point in out after the fact as a reason to why were at disadvantage.
It's tough... basically.

Lastly I heard lots of dac and majestic say constantly ( just look back )
Dacii and majestic will be the final everyone else will be done...

So you know.....

Thats called creating a rod for your own back...( english saying ) basically by saying that dac and V players would destroy everyone else and Have the Major War at the Endgame .... it's encouraging rest of world to prevent that.

Then cherry on top Dac and Majestic unite ..... ..... so in conclusion
I can t see a case for Majestic to say oh now look its we've been handicapped .

I think you made diplomacy errors
And The bans speak for themself.
And perhaps making bold predictions waaaaay too early .

Like dacii did ... on day 1 saying they are gonna Win and their the best tribe in the world....
I wouldnt consider that A smart move at all...

There are guys who trash talk a lot. Basically, memmeing each other, and you are one of them. This kept this thread to have 1000+ messages.lol :)

Orbituray from me? NO! Lol :D

As I have mentioned above. Originally, we came here as a small group of players. Maybe, I've missed something, but I don't remember that someone from original Majestic team said these type of words. You can send me a screen shots if I've missed.

"Omg are you seriously saying now that you're not here to win only To play....

Hmmmm is that cos it's going south fir Majestic right now..." :D

1.From the beginning of time, if you were around,and were analysing every single dot of our tribe. Here,look :rolleyes:
Untitled-1.jpg

2.You got there by going through DACI positions, not ours ;)
By the way, they've joined us, not merged with us. Otherwise, it would be MajeDaci...lol. :D

Unfortunately, SFU political game made this realm divided into two sides,not us. You with 2 other tribes, SOP and RIM pushed mostly against DACI.. you made an alliances (you call it politics) and have managed to do certain things when DACI where alone. Basically, you pushed them to the level when they have to choose, to get out from the realm, or do something else. That was 3v1 push.

When DACI joined us. Your progression, even with 3v1 significantly dropped. What happened next? Massive reports till someone will get banned.
Luckily for you, che was banned and you guys lifted this event as a WIN :eek:. This is the way you play on EN? "If you can't fight someone, let's mass report them till someone get banned. We are winning guys, let's continue!"

From far as we've noticed, it looks like administration perceives mass reports like a subject to make a certain advantage over one side against the other. I am not talking about the consipiracy etc... there certain things that have happened from the beginning inside our tribe that we've noticed before. One of is how we are treated on EN server. Maybe, by constantly and mass reporting, with which you have managed to influence them, you've made support to be more fair with you and more severe with us?:mad:

You call us cheaters. lol. But the facts are showing that EN servers administration, just makes it more friendly for you to play.

Unfortunately,but you couldn't stand and fight 1v1 against us when the world was divided into 4-6 tribes. Only massive realm-wide bans, manage to help you stand up a little bit with heavy "political diligence" :D

Regards making Majestic the Victims.
How?
Are they victims of political sh*t
I think they ve been caught out...
And I know Majestic are heavyweights

Yes, we are heavy and we are not victims. I think you have commonly started to believe in what is going on on the forum.
It is SFU that is playing underground games, and making this game less interesting.

I've only posted here, because SFU says more and more contradictions in their own words. It becomes ironically funny and pathetic to read and follow :cool: And how are you making it to look that your side is the only True story and our is Lie... o_O

Example, how SFU manages to use "unfair advantage" (that usually don't use) against someone else, but you don't tolerate when someone is doing it against you.Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.