• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Evil Priest...

I was told Dacii and Majestic are sworn enemies....
So why would flamma wanna leave dacii to go to. Their sworn enemies?

Though I'm.starting to think thats bullshit.. cos all I've seen is Majestic kissing dacii's arse for some reason I really don't get it !....

And flamma and I have had a chessfinal like intense 2 month battle, yes I was the underdog certainly at the start.

And a mutual respect I think has emerged and he's fed up with his ex tribe soooo :rolleyes:

you're a dreamer)) where was it written that we are sworn enemies? The most that I remember, it was written here that we will meet each other in the final))

Last edited by a staff member:
you're a dreamer)) where was it written that we are sworn enemies? The most that I remember, it was written here that we will meet each other in the final))

Lol its a figure of speech in English

It means ur embarrassing yourself by stroking their ego so much.

And regarding your feeling on dacii

Guess you changed ur mind
According to this u feel they are dishonest untrustworthy pigs !?

Right . .... proof speaks for its self Priest...

This is called a check mate, dummy
Screenshot_20211204-164103_Chrome.jpg

Now @Evil Priest

You're embarrassing yourself

You're embarrassing your Country.

And try to remember what you said less than an year ago b4 you post...

Might contradict what you say later !
:)

Hope my advise helps

surprise me, where does it say that we are sworn enemies?)))

Well it doesn't say sworn enemies

But concensus says when you call a whole tribe of people untrustworthy pigs and you have no respect for them
And Shame to their whole tribe And their players would suggest you're not exactly friends :rolleyes:

And besides it's been said on forums before Majestic and Dacii are rivals and arch enemies .

But all I've seen despite this ...

Is -V- memebers kissing Geto Dacia's arse...

To the point I was physically cringing, reading it.
Never would I embarrass myself to that level :D

Recognition of your enemy strength in this case DACI and arse kissing is a big difference. Not a secret that we will fight at the end.
Perhaps being SFU player you consider everything arse kissing since you do it so much to each other.

DeletedUser5614

Help! I'm looking for big bar bar village 2k plus.
Send in game message if big barb find

Recognition of your enemy strength in this case DACI and arse kissing is a big difference. Not a secret that we will fight at the end.
Perhaps being SFU player you consider everything arse kissing since you do it so much to each other.

They are crumbling

It's SFU and RIM

Who are on the Rise

Screenshot_20211204-185107_Chrome.jpg

* Hes referring to Dac here *

Screenshot_20211204-185116_Chrome.jpg

Embarrassing

Embarrassing

Embarrassing

Dacii Rent Boy ! Lmaooo

Who's the one kissing arse Joe!

:D :D

Screenshot_20211204-185141_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211204-185127_Chrome.jpg

It's not me blowing another Tribe...
Hey I've lots of mates in RIM
And they're great, nice team of lads and I've worked with em since joining SFU

But for God's sake Joe... this is cringe worthy reading your posts about Dac lmaoo

Just leave man, before it gets worse for u

Screenshot_20211204-190004_Chrome.jpg

Yeah so are Gorillas and Lions
Still don't see me going on about them non stop

Lmaoo

It's almost like majestic wish they were dacii

Hahahah that's it innit lol

" DONT ACCUSE ME OF BEING A SFP PLAYER...
BUT THEY ARE GREAT, THEY ARE THE BEST TRIBE IN THE REALM.
SUOMI FINLAND PERKELE ARE GREAT.
IF THEY ARE CONCERNED THEY ARE SO DANGEROUS
NEVER UNDESTERMATE THE SUOMI, THEY ARE SUPER TOUGH LIKE TIGERS!
SUOMI PERKELE AND SFU WILL EAT DAC AND -V- EVENTUALLY
IM NOT A SFP BUT I RESPECT THEM THATS ALL!
SFP WILL DESTROY MAJESTIC THEY ARE BEST TRIBE IN THE WORLD.
SUOMI FINDLAND PERKELE WILL FIGHT SFU IN THE END AFTER WE BOTH GANGBANG ALL OTHER PLAYERS AND TRIBES ! HAHAHA "

** Sorry to SFP for using you as an example here lol
I just needed to use another Tribe for my point here **

* this is what u sound like Joe when u start going on about Dacii from our point of view lol

lol, DACI beat -V- in the previous world, they deserve some respect, that's all I'm saying TMS

And since I fought with every tribe in this world in the past, in my humble opinion I do still consider them strongest tribe in this world

Maybe you disagree since you made some advances into their territory, but don't be fooled, they only fight with 30% of their strength, not 90% like someone mentioned earlier

Well, I'm sorry I can't give more respect to SFU, maybe that bothers you, because most people on this forum would kiss SFU ass, but I played with and against SFU, in my eyes you are mediocre

Ok fine that's your opinion
You can repect another Tribe but there's a line... and I've seen the posts it's borderline obsessive honestly.

So Dacii have won a realm ok cool.
I've won like 6 or 7 or something....

And I've fought dacii all realm.
I'm.still alive and kicking
But they're only fighting at 30% capacity so that's why of course :oops:

Oh and @Joe Black

Here's a testimonial from The TNS tribe
Who are Bloody tough tribe to fight.
When I was being absolutely hammered with hundreds of attacks and Nukes and sabs and trains everyday...
Week after week after week
What they said about me at the end..

Just before u call me medicore
Screenshot_20211204-193450_Chrome.jpg

And there are better players than Me in SFU.

So we will see in the End mate

That's when I was under like 500attacks a day at one point from loads of players ...in fact twice I've been hammered by TNS in two realms ....

They are mega mega tough
And I appreciate their words of generosity after my defeat.

Still don't see me kissing their arses tho .....
I have self respect.
I appreciate it it was good of him but I'm not puckering up for anyone.
100%

And I've fought dacii all realm.
I'm.still alive and kicking
But they're only fighting at 30% capacity so that's why of course :oops:
yeah, because they don't have united frontline with you, they are fighting SFU 30%, they fight RIM another 30%, and they fight SOP 30%, and fl4mma is the weakest one of all of them, so good job holding the line down there TMS, you are a true hero/survivor ;)

yeah, because they don't have united frontline with you, they are fighting SFU 30%, they fight RIM another 30%, and they fight SOP 30%, and fl4mma is the weakest one of all of them, so good job holding the line down there TMS, you are a true hero/survivor ;)

Flamma was by far the most difficult of the dacii I faced and I presume he had numerous coops and did others work for them in my opinion

lol, DACI beat -V- in the previous world, they deserve some respect, that's all I'm saying TMS

And since I fought with every tribe in this world in the past, in my humble opinion I do still consider them strongest tribe in this world

Maybe you disagree since you made some advances into their territory, but don't be fooled, they only fight with 30% of their strength, not 90% like someone mentioned earlier

Well, I'm sorry I can't give more respect to SFU, maybe that bothers you, because most people on this forum would kiss SFU ass, but I played with and against SFU, in my eyes you are mediocre
You didn't play with SFU. You played a few weeks of a world and then absolutely mental boomed and would listen to absolutely nothing anyone, including myself, logically presented to you. I don't have an issue with you personally-- I think you're an alright dude (forum troll but like half the fucking community is including me) and a decent player as well, so it's disheartening to see you so toxic all the time recently.

Addendum: Being the "best" tribe is extremely subjective and varies from world to world, because people have real darn lives. SFU during lockdown was a bucking war machine, because we have a great lineup and we all had time. We're not at our full strength either cause people are back to their lives. This is, at its core, just a game. Being the best doesn't mean you always win. At the end of the day, we play this game because of the community and the relationships we build with another. The game itself sucks, but SFU is where my friends are and is tons of fun to play with. I don't care if people think we're the best or worst tribe ever to touch the game. I have tons of confidence in the guys I play with, and that's what matters. Hope you consider looking at it that way instead of the rampant egoposting you've been engaging in.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.