• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
business-decision-with-blank-sign-clip-art_csp8171092.jpg

Premature?

Looks like dacii are in decline...

Damn has been hard work.
Can I finally sleep yet...

Probably not !

Lets see... For the people who are following the forum, and are not playing, I am going to do an analysis.

DACI (rumanian tribe) start lossing war, against RIM, SOP, SFU and TOP.

i mean.

DACI (54 people), start losing against RIM (41), SOP(42), TOP (16) and SFU (51) (mergetribe= 150 guys)

Yes... you could say.... SFU have more Fronts! But guys, u have 45 tribe level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HC could be near front in less 2-3 hours!

Attacking guys, without unity!

Why do I say this?

You are celebrating winning a war, which from the beginning was won.

You play with an advantage from the beginning, and even so, the Romanians have put you on the ropes ... and not only that! They're still standing! It's up to you to knock them down ...

1638526757729.png

#MergeLeaderCameBack @Possessed

Why do I say this?

You play with an advantage from the beginning, and even so, the Romanians have put you on the ropes ... and not only that! They're still standing! It's up to you to knock them down ...

Untrue.

Yes we have unity (just like majestic who decided to work with dac to try beat sfu)

It's not going to work..

I did message both tribes telling them are they sure they want todo this.

What I see is DAC collapsing and Majestic recruiting their top 5.

Also you can't really class SOP, DOP, TOP as an alliance as they are practically inactive and have been for a while now.

As you know....

Dac were the ones who decided to try focus 90% of there hitting power on SFU and lost everything and then we even hit back and expanded into the SW.

After 2 operations their players are leaving and accounts going inactive.

That's the trouble when you only have 10 people playing 54 accounts.

Again when you decide to gangbang someone and one tribe start losing it never ends well for their friend.

Hahaha love it

Lets see... For the people who are following the forum, and are not playing, I am going to do an analysis.

i mean.

DACI (54 people), start losing against RIM (41), SOP(42), TOP (16) and SFU (51) (mergetribe= 150 guys)

Yes... you could say.... SFU have more Fronts! But guys, u have 45 tribe level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do I say this?

View attachment 2865

I would argue Wak...

I was bombarded by various dacii
Players every day

For months ....

Now ... nothing

It would be hard for me to be too sympathic.
Perhaps don't feel too bad for dacii.
Because yes, they will gangbang if they get chance too!

I know I'm a survivor lmaoo
:D

i mean.

Why do I say this?

View attachment 2865

nice meme bro! i mean it's just that. a meme. this isn't a serious post, but nice meme

They're really kicking the arse out of this Gwen thing now .....

My god they'll be another one for Xmas in just 2 weeks after this one...
Then probs one for new year etc....

I know its all about tha money

But seriously it's taking away from

Actually relying on minting and farming and being active when u can just wait for a 2 weekly gwen cycle and
Buy a shot load of nobles/coins/res bundles for minting etc....

4 or 5 times a year fine

It's becoming 4 or 5 times a month!

Last edited by a staff member:
In short, I'm going to kick your ass

or as my russians friends often to say ...

"нам понадобится знать, чтобы получить столько еды!"
"necesitaremos nobles para tanta comida!"
pono mākou i nā aliʻi no ka nui o ka ʻai!
mila andriana be zahay zahay!
wy sille eallju nedich hawwe foar safolle iten!

English stupid version for a quote made by a partner in their native language "we will need nobles for all that food!"

@ArbitraryCamel Better?

Who would Have thought it?!?

What a difference 48hrs can Make!...

... SFU have made an unlikely New signing... hehehee

england-football-player-michael-owen-and-usas-moto-gp-rider-nicky-GA1G7F.jpg

@Fl4mma has decided to leave the struggling Dacii and has been welcomed into the high flying SFU! :D:D

"нам понадобится знать, чтобы получить столько еды!"
"necesitaremos nobles para tanta comida!"
pono mākou i nā aliʻi no ka nui o ka ʻai!
mila andriana be zahay zahay!
wy sille eallju nedich hawwe foar safolle iten!

English stupid version for a quote made by a partner in their native language "we will need nobles for all that food!"

@ArbitraryCamel Better?
damn bro that's crazy. anyone know who asked?

I have a friend who works as a trucker driver. I have visited many countries from Russia to England. She told me interesting stories about prostitutes. How they run from one car to another. So the fl4mma player is reminded here of the most prostitute from the stories. Rushes through all the tribes.

fl4mma answer the question, you asked to join our tribe. he said that SFU is your personal enemy, he wanted to fight against them, and now he humiliated himself and came to his enemies.

The question to SFU is why do you take your enemies who run from tribe to tribe, betraying their friends? tomorrow he will betray you and go to another tribe.

I have a friend who works as a trucker driver. I have visited many countries from Russia to England. She told me interesting stories about prostitutes. How they run from one car to another. So the fl4mma player is reminded here of the most prostitute from the stories. Rushes through all the tribes.

fl4mma answer the question, you asked to join our tribe. he said that SFU is your personal enemy, he wanted to fight against them, and now he humiliated himself and came to his enemies.

The question to SFU is why do you take your enemies who run from tribe to tribe, betraying their friends? tomorrow he will betray you and go to another tribe.
Simple: now you are his enemy because you didn't accepted him in your tribe :)

Firstly:

Flamma has friends here too maybe you just didn't notice?

Secondly:

I've had many enemies in this game, many of them turned friends.

You're basically saying flamma has to remain in DAC regardless if he's unhappy with how things were going?

I can also see why he would want to join majestic as well.

I'm happy to have him as I'm happy to have others who aren't happy or feel hard done by.

After all SFU was created this way.

@Evil Priest also please don't lie we all know that 'truck driver' was you.

Last edited:

idk bro i think ur twisting the story a bit. u kinda seem like a bus driver

Status
Not open for further replies.