• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooooow

Look at that @ everyone..

Geto Dacii's Yamira been internalled by spirital
And Oberon
And has just restarted in prov

Lmfaooo

Like u wouldn't internal and kick
Unless u build up vills take And restart rinse and repeat

Geto Dacii everyone
Cos rules are pointless when ur a Sneaky Romanian?

Just like my internal who I'll be kicking any hour hypnok.
Except I'm not going to abuse that account I'm going to do the right thing and kick it.

Shameful tactics

By dacii.
I've known Em for about 10 weeks now
And already wish I didn't know em
I feel dirty knowing em'

Now I know why Dacii really dislike me

It's cos I've got the Balls to expose they're dodgy tactics.

I've been told ( by majestic so take with a massive pinch of salt )
How great Dacii are.. which is embarrassing kissing up to a different tribe as it is. Majestic stroking Daciis ego is an embarrassment and I have lost most respect for majestic too.

But all I've seen is, I'll just say suspicious activity cos I not allowed to say what I really wanna say.

But yeah geto dacii..
Great tribe ? Pfft thumbs down

I've been called Worse hahaha

And how am I Jester?

Explain.
Because I'm questioning very suspicious goings on that I'm experiencing.

Look I'll be honest.
I'm a veteran at this game and I know all these tricks.

If anyone can best me 100% fairly,
No matter who it is I will say.
I have been beat fairly.
Fair play.

But I'm not seeing fair play, I'm seeing clearly 'dodgy stuff'
And because I'm documenting here, informing the general public, makes me a jester?

Alright..
Cool

Edit *

So an example I've given the yamira situation.... explain that Joe.
Huge def bash to of bash ratio.

Barely farmed.
Unlocked special delivery.

Vills taken by other dacii members when built up...
So innactive right?
Internalled ok...

But no... restarts In same prov.
And now regrowing.
Why?
Lol

@Joe Black
This is dodgy.

When I have ops on me ...

Suspiciously players who do ' nothing '

All of the sudden join in, in the attack on me ....

When a main account ops me

Suspicious ehhh?

I'm a jester and disliked cos I publish this online .
That's why lol.

But whatever your opinion of me, I care absolutely nothing For ...

We don't use dead accounts
We internal and kick them
All our members are real active players.
Can't say the same for 'other tribes'.

Pointing out dirty play isn't
Being a cry baby
For God's sake lol

You can only speculate on what is going on behind the scene of the tribe, if you have a problem take it up with game support instead of whining like a little girl.

You can only speculate on what is going on behind the scene of the tribe, if you have a problem take it up with game support instead of whining like a little girl.
Lol

Alright

Who remembers when Joe was complaining about other tribes and giving his view on what he thought was odd here ... I do
I mean how ethical it is that admins playing the game? I just checked that not only my good friend mitchaus, but also InsanityBlitz are in DOP and the day after we start to fight and DOP is massively losing being far inferior tribe to ours the entire front line gets banned? And after that they just start to conquer free villages and catting others without defenders. Coincidence? I call it bullshit!

Guess t's not whining when Joe complains about things he feels is wrong....

Only me

Hypocrisy?

Anyway Joe
You struggle to see the point
So I'm done it's going round in circles

We don't use dead accounts
We internal and kick them
All our members are real active players.
Can't say the same for 'other tribes'.

Pointing out dirty play isn't
Being a cry baby
For God's sake lol
ha ha ha))) how funny you are))) before you accuse someone of dirty deeds, ask your tribe how honest it is! don't tell me the tales that you play fair and don't use multi-accounts! if you think i'm lying, swear by your back seat that i'm wrong!

ха-ха-ха))) как ты смешон))) перед тем как обвинять кого то в грязных делах, спроси свое племя насколько оно честно! не рассказывай мне сказки, что вы играете честно и не используете мультиаккаунты! если ты считаешь, что я лгу, поклянись своим задним местом, что я не прав!

SFU can play only in its own language))) but how many nice words were heard on the forum))

It must really suck not to have things your way again for SFU, no diplomatic victory this world? Lol

Strange you say this because every single world we have won recently we have always been fighting everyone until the end game where we took in the best of what was left in the world.

A red map to us Is what we are used.

Please don't spread fake news because you feel bad about 65.

It's a shame really.

This world is still very young and I've just returned.

ha ha ha))) how funny you are))) before you accuse someone of dirty deeds, ask your tribe how honest it is! don't tell me the tales that you play fair and don't use multi-accounts! if you think i'm lying, swear by your back seat that i'm wrong!

ха-ха-ха))) как ты смешон))) перед тем как обвинять кого то в грязных делах, спроси свое племя насколько оно честно! не рассказывай мне сказки, что вы играете честно и не используете мультиаккаунты! если ты считаешь, что я лгу, поклянись своим задним местом, что я не прав!

SFU can play only in its own language))) but how many nice words were heard on the forum))

Hey man just because majestic and others have guilt in their souls.

Don't condemn the rest of us who are playing legit.

The amount of times majestic have been on here and said ' well, we used to cheat but .... '

So yeah you're hardly a reliable source lol

Everyone, what s with this thatsmyspot? Man, you talk 10 times more than you play, you re a pathetic and frustrated child, can you shut up? don t you see that you talk with yourself? nobody cares about your frustration
you said recently that you re atacked by 7 dac players or something, why didn t you say that you are getting deffence from more than 7 players?:))) if you would fight with just you troops against oberon single, with his own troops, he would destroy you man, he wouldn t need help from anyone to beat you if you would fight alone, nor fl4mma
i saw that you re a racist fool too, that s explain all, how can we except you not to be so pathetic when you have this kind of mentality
if you eat sh*t here, this doesn t mean that you will win or you will became better than a noob with a big mouth

i would say much more things, but i don t know very good this language to tell you how pathetic(but funny) you are :))

Everyone, what s with this thatsmyspot? Man, you talk 10 times more than you play, you re a pathetic and frustrated child, can you shut up? don t you see that you talk with yourself? nobody cares about your frustration
you said recently that you re atacked by 7 dac players or something, why didn t you say that you are getting deffence from more than 7 players?:))) if you would fight with just you troops against oberon single, with his own troops, he would destroy you man, he wouldn t need help from anyone to beat you if you would fight alone, nor fl4mma
i saw that you re a racist fool too, that s explain all, how can we except you not to be so pathetic when you have this kind of mentality
if you eat sh*t here, this doesn t mean that you will win or you will became better than a noob with a big mouth

i would say much more things, but i don t know very good this language to tell you how pathetic(but funny) you are :))

Absolute bullshit

Go away

I've never heard of You. Ever .

I've held you all off for 2months and you say I'm pathetic lol.

You're talking out your arse

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-25 at 16.48.58.jpeg

Lmao such a superiority complex.

Flamma would destroy u...
Oberon would destroy u...

Etc etc

How you know ehh

Come on

How u know

I've played this game for years u dummy.

Don't tell me I'm a noob
When no one had ever heard of u

Ever

Last edited by a staff member:
Status
Not open for further replies.