• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They ARE innocent. And I don't mean banned today.
The thing is...if your coop uses an extension bot for TW2 and logs into your account, you will be flagged even if he never uses that script/bot extension on your account AT ALL.
So, choose your coops wisely.

Regarding multi-accounting and coop abuse...it was obvious there was something going on in your tribe. I personally reported it after noticing something was off. Claiming your tribe is being targeted just because of where you come from is...not really bright. A lot of us are not from US or England either.

Looks like.... DAC guys didnt know about the change of hour...

1635649389594.png

inside his nukes without coordinating, i think this is the worst one :O​

Last edited:

DeletedUser5651

Well.
Two my tickets in support:
1) Closed without any reaction. Just closed and that's all.
2) Answered that I'm banned for multiaccounting. The problem is: my question was not about it and I'm not banned :)
Good luck with these i....ts :)

Well.
Two my tickets in support:
1) Closed without any reaction. Just closed and that's all.
2) Answered that I'm banned for multiaccounting. The problem is: my question was not about it and I'm not banned :)
Good luck with these i....ts :)
No one cares mate

He may play with some other kids - I don't care...
Thats just weird man. But i think i get what the “insult” is supposed to be now, you’re accusing me of being a child, right? You, who cannot accept that your tribe cannot pay away bans. You, who still seem convinced that pissing and moaning on the forums will get you sympathy. You, who’s admitted to using [bad word] accounts and autofarmers. You, who’s crying about lawsuit because you believe it will give you the benefit of the doubt, are accusing me of being a child.

You’re so full of shit your eyeballs are brown

DeletedUser5651

Thats just weird man. But i think i get what the “insult” is supposed to be now, you’re accusing me of being a child, right? You, who cannot accept that your tribe cannot pay away bans. You, who still seem convinced that pissing and moaning on the forums will get you sympathy. You, who’s admitted to using [bad word] accounts and autofarmers. You, who’s crying about lawsuit because you believe it will give you the benefit of the doubt, are accusing me of being a child.

You’re so full of shit your eyeballs are brown
I wasn't banned,
I didn't use auto-farm.
I have no multiple accounts.
I don't need symphaty. I don't care about it. I write not for you.
I know who breaks the Rules. Even in our tribe (so as in others) - And I'll say zero words to support them.
I say what I say just these thing to be said.
And when I tell you to go and play with kids, I don't mean you are kid or so. I just mean - you are not interesting for me, do something more important... Play with kids...
Here is no "insult". You're trying to find something that I didn't try to do. You're just some bytes in Internet. And all bytes equal to zero...

I wasn't banned,
I didn't use auto-farm.
I have no multiple accounts.
I don't need symphaty. I don't care about it. I write not for you.
I know who breaks the Rules. Even in our tribe (so as in others) - And I'll say zero words to support them.
I say what I say just these thing to be said.
And when I tell you to go and play with kids, I don't mean you are kid or so. I just mean - you are not interesting for me, do something more important... Play with kids...
Here is no "insult". You're trying to find something that I didn't try to do. You're just some bytes in Internet. And all bytes equal to zero...
I understand that english isn’t your first language, but for the umpth time, “you” in this situation is your tribe, you are arguing for your tribe so you are the representation of them. I don’t care if you’re a saint, currently you represent a bunch of cheaters, and you defend them, so you are them.

If your co op/tribe mate is banned for multi accounting and he has sent defence to your village from a fake account you have benefited from multi accounting - banned
Inno trying to persuade tribes to be self governing
They also seem to be checking history. So if a player got help from scripting, resource pushing, support and Mols from fake accounts it does not matter if your player is NOW squeaky clean. He benefitted from fake accounts and he gets banned. The length of the ban hopefully reflects the involvment.
I am not judging or accusing. I am just stating what seems to be happening.
Gone are the days of scripting
Gone are the days of multi accounting
Mods dont just ban on a whim they investigate. They have also played the game so they know what to look for.
Players are guilty by association. Tribes need to police their own players.
I might not always like the outcome but its a good move and its a long time coming.
As my grandma says: If you lie down with dogs you catch fleas. Not sure she was referring to TW2 though :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5651

I understand that english isn’t your first language, but for the umpth time, “you” in this situation is your tribe, you are arguing for your tribe so you are the representation of them. I don’t care if you’re a saint, currently you represent a bunch of cheaters, and you defend them, so you are them.
I understand what "you" means, and I'm trying to correct you. You are talking to "me", not to "my tribe" which in fact consists of three independent tribes. And I represent no one of them here. I represent myself only. AndI defend just ONE INNOCENT PLAYER. Not all players, not all banned players, not our tribe. Just one person who was banned for nothing he did.
And all other thing you say you may say about any tribe. But as I see you don't understand me. Because you don't want or.... I guess - because you can't.

DeletedUser5651

If your co op/tribe mate is banned for multi accounting and he has sent defence to your village from a fake account you have benefited from multi accounting - banned
Inno trying to persuade tribes to be self governing
They also seem to be checking history. So if a player got help from scripting, resource pushing, support and Mols from fake accounts it does not matter if your player is NOW squeaky clean. He benefitted from fake accounts and he gets banned. The length of the ban hopefully reflects the involvment.
I am not judging or accusing. I am just stating what seems to be happening.
Gone are the days of scripting
Gone are the days of multi accounting
Mods dont just ban on a whim they investigate. They have also played the game so they know what to look for.
Players are guilty by association. Tribes need to police their own players.
I might not always like the outcome but its a good move and its a long time coming.
As my grandma says: If you lie down with dogs you catch fleas. Not sure she was referring to TW2 though :rolleyes:
Well.
I know some *********** tribes in this realm. These tribes send us "support" ... just some soldiers and reports that we are cheeters. I explained it to support - we may not control 100% villages when some tribe sends us 1 HC or so. These tribes are not ours. We did not ask for such "support". I guess some of our enemies do it and then report.
And the person banned plays fair.

Last edited by a staff member:
I understand what "you" means, and I'm trying to correct you. You are talking to "me", not to "my tribe" which in fact consists of three independent tribes. And I represent no one of them here. I represent myself only. AndI defend just ONE INNOCENT PLAYER. Not all players, not all banned players, not our tribe. Just one person who was banned for nothing he did.
And all other thing you say you may say about any tribe. But as I see you don't understand me. Because you don't want or.... I guess - because you can't.
It's YOU, belgeek, who can't understand, I don't give two (t)hits if you're referring to yourself, whether you like it or not, you're a representation of your tribe, just as I am a representation of my tribe. And now it's one innocent player? I thought it was two? You can't even get your story straight or a you're forced to cede ground once again because you've found out that yes, your other member was cheating and *insert bad word* lying to you.

Last edited by a staff member:
Well.
I know some multi-accounting tribes in this realm. These tribes send us "support" ... just some soldiers and reports that we are cheeters. I explained it to support - we may not control 100% villages when some tribe sends us 1 HC or so. These tribes are not ours. We did not ask for such "support". I guess some of our enemies do it and then report.
And the person banned plays fair.
You do know a few of this "independent" tribes use 100% of their troops /resources etc to push your tribemates. and im getting a good laugh when you manage to say 1 hc or so in support

Status
Not open for further replies.