• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5650

All they have to do is type into google translate, click the little copy text item and then paste into here.

This was copied using this method 100% on mobile.

If they can't be bothered to do that, not sure why you should take your time to do it either, just my 2 cents

I will do my best to translate on this thread only as Majestic have some mobile only players. Please stick to English as much as possible. Thanks :)

Перевести это на русский

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211024-111825_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20211024-111825_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 118
thanks Mitch!)

Mitch, my friend, how strong do you think the alliances will be in this world? we all know that the team consists of 70 players! The Union simply cannot physically accommodate more.

How will they plan to weed out unnecessary players?

DeletedUser5650

thanks Mitch!)

Mitch, my friend, how strong do you think the alliances will be in this world? we all know that the team consists of 70 players! The Union simply cannot physically accommodate more.

they could get rid of their alts? just a thought

thanks Mitch!)

Who even knows on this realm what will happen.. Things change daily on there and nothing is what i thought it would be. :)

DeletedUser5650

All they have to do is type into google translate, click the little copy text item and then paste into here.

This was copied using this method 100% on mobile.

If they can't be bothered to do that, not sure why you should take your time to do it either, just my 2 cents

Перевести это на русский
ooh, just out of interest, @mitchaaus, presumably they are cutting and pasting into something to be able to read the thread, or are you translating everything on the thread from English to Russian so they can read it too?

Are there players in our chat who can make an analysis of the development of the world? who will fight with whom? make peace? who will betray whom?

I wonder how other players think! after all, the world and the truth turns out to be very interesting)) Inno has not seen so many crowns invested yet!))

Once I get the shield from Zeroe, i will kick them all out and join V. Don't worry, comrade. there is still a lot of drama to come :)
Are there players in our chat who can make an analysis of the development of the world? who will fight with whom? make peace? who will betray whom?

I wonder how other players think! after all, the world and the truth turns out to be very interesting)) Inno has not seen so many crowns invested yet!))

@Evil Priest

You can't come on to forums ( An English forum ) and accused other people of being lazy cos' they aren't translating Russian to English.

It's you who must translate It into English before publishing here .

I wouldn't go on to A Russian server and type English I would translate it first into Russian the publish it. Though I wouldn't even try because, guess what, my Russian is almost non existent except basic words . Yes ,no , hello, thanks, goodbye and some number etc ...

I used to play on the DE server and in German tribes and guess what I would speak, German!
Cos it was a German world.
( tho most germans speak pretty good English anyway )

In summary its called basic bucking courtesy . For God's sake ( palms face )

I also believe as An adult I should be allowed to curse On forums! :D [bucking] edit:

Last edited:
And I have never seen So much Alt abuse in Any realm ever before.

And with the risk of being called a xenophobe, I have to be honest and say,

It's the foreign tribes who are by far the Worst. As I'm not allowed to directly accuse any tribe, I'll just make hints

The one directly above me Especially ( go see map ) ...

It's like they are pointing a huge sign at themselves... "look at all our Alts! Haaha"

But they still seem.to be getting away with it

And I have never seen So much [bad word] abuse in Any realm ever before.

And with the risk of being called a xenophobe, I have to be honest and say,

It's the foreign tribes who are by far the Worst. As I'm not allowed to directly accuse any tribe, I'll just make hints

The one directly above me Especially ( go see map ) ...

It's like they are pointing a huge sign at themselves... "look at all our Alts! Haaha"

But they still seem.to be getting away with it
For me it's the [bad word] province padding. I'm super sad that " rj65ej" or "5u4e5j" decided not to play this realm, best players ever I'm told :confused:
definitely real players.png

@Evil Priest

You can't come on to forums ( An English forum ) and accused other people of being lazy cos' they aren't translating Russian to English.

It's you who must translate It into English before publishing here .

I wouldn't go on to A Russian server and type English I would translate it first into Russian the publish it. Though I wouldn't even try because, guess what, my Russian is almost non existent except basic words . Yes ,no , hello, thanks, goodbye and some number etc ...

I used to play on the DE server and in German tribes and guess what I would speak, German!
Cos it was a German world.
( tho most germans speak pretty good English anyway )

In summary its called basic bucking courtesy . For God's sake ( palms face )

I also believe as An adult I should be allowed to curse On forums! :D [bucking] edit:

да простят меня боги! у нас в деревни бабы так ноют, как этот ущербный человек. ты уверен, что ты мужик? просто вашей толерантной европе, мне становится страшно за слово - мужик. с каждым днем нормальных мужиков все меньше.

Gods forgive me! in our villages the women whine like this flawed person. are you sure you are a man? just your tolerant Europe, I get scared for the word - man. every day there are fewer normal men.

People got banned just when not play right... Its normal to get banned... Just play a trust game and dont get banned... So don cry please!
So... basicly... you are saying that in the first ban wave all the people banned in your tribe were cheaters?

thank you, all i needed to know :)

да простят меня боги! у нас в деревни бабы так ноют, как этот ущербный человек. ты уверен, что ты мужик? просто вашей толерантной европе, мне становится страшно за слово - мужик. с каждым днем нормальных мужиков все меньше.

Gods forgive me! in our villages the women whine like this flawed person. are you sure you are a man? just your tolerant Europe, I get scared for the word - man. every day there are fewer normal men.

This response makes absolutely no sense
I'm sure when you were typing it, it made total sense too you, but it's total non sense when reading.

You're talking about women in villages and tolerance in Europe and all that stuff.. its nothing to with the point I was making. Which was to use English In an English forum...
If everyone spoke their native language here...
We'd have English, French, German, Russian, spannish, Romanian etc etc ....
It would be a mess....

When you say people are lazy for not translating Russian here themselves rather than you Writing in English is ridiculous.
I'm not being Anti - Non English speakers
I'm just saying it makes sense to use English and its in the Rules ....

DeletedUser5650

Not sure your ability to cut and paste makes you a man. I learn something new every day!

Status
Not open for further replies.