• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonardis, don't leave us now ... Put some more money so you can win ... Maybe you have a chance ... You're dust without crowns anyway ... But you're dust and with crowns

Leonardis ... for all the deffensive points you make me have I deserved mate :) . The villas will come to us anyway.... Thanks for all the investments mate ... Pass me that high level tribe boy :)

I like how you are shit talking after slowly getting beaten, I mean look at the BP, you guys are literally trash, cheating trash even.

Honestly the only thing that pisses me off, shit players we can easily beat (if alts were actually banned, and the main accounts aswell) that get the upperhand because inno's methods are flawed

If i ever decide to play again, i do hope im in a province full of you guys...

U need to pay very much money if u are with us în provincie. So, dont cry guys... Geto-Dacii are The Best tribe of world u can ask majestic to.... They are to trying with us

U need to pay very much money if u are with us în provincie. So, dont cry guys... Geto-Dacii are The Best tribe of world u can ask majestic to.... They are to trying with us
''the best tribe''

only wins because people got banned for no reason, and entire tribe quits because theres no gaurantee we can even keep playing due to random bans

yes u are the best tribe! your bashpoints show that aswell!!!

Also, don't need money to win then, ill just make some alts and beat you at your own game!

People got banned just when not play right... Its normal to get banned... Just play a trust game and dont get banned... So don cry please!

Leonardis, don't leave us now ... Put some more money so you can win ... Maybe you have a chance ... You're dust without crowns anyway ... But you're dust and with crowns
lmao imagine the whole tribe getting beaten by me for weeks now u want to trash talk when im not even ban :D keep reporting maybe i will get ban

Lap u all day everyday
1635046309831.png

Anyway thanks alot @captc i will bring away the money and playerbase from this world now. Let me know once u can give me an answer on how you are going to compensate for the faulty system of yours.

какие то у вас разговоры не о чем))) где рассказы. про Наполеоновские планы? как вы победите мир?))

доходят слухи, что 3 самых больших племени на нашем сервере заключили между собой союз. У меня к вам, к любителям заключать союз, есть вопрос, как вы планируете закрывать мир? Напоминаю, что племя рассчитано на 70 игроков!

what are you talking about))) where are the stories. about the Napoleonic plans? how will you conquer the world?)) there are rumors that the 3 largest tribes on our server have entered into an alliance. I have a question for you, for those who like to conclude an alliance, how do you plan to close the world? Let me remind you that the tribe is designed for 70 players!

p.s. I ask, please, translate my text, I play from the phone, I can not do it. We have flawed players on the forum who are too lazy to talk to google translator!)

Last edited by a staff member:
какие то у вас разговоры не о чем))) где рассказы. про Наполеоновские планы? как вы победите мир?))

доходят слухи, что 3 самых больших племени на нашем сервере заключили между собой союз. У меня к вам, к любителям заключать союз, есть вопрос, как вы планируете закрывать мир? Напоминаю, что племя рассчитано на 70 игроков!

p.s. I ask, please, translate my text, I play from the phone, I can not do it. We have flawed players on the forum who are too lazy to talk to google translator!)
wanna kiss bro

?

We're gonna hug until Inno goes under, obviously.

Обнять, пока компания не развалится

I will do my best to translate on this thread only as Majestic have some mobile only players. Please stick to English as much as possible. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.