• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you find it funny when you write these words yourself? If you wanted to help innocent players, you would have a dialogue trying to find out the circumstances of the game. From your team, only one answer, do not use a bot! Do you really think this is an honest dialogue? I have played many games, different genres, everywhere players want to benefit from using bot programs. In all games, sooner or later such players are caught. But when they are caught, they are provided with evidence of the use of bot programs. I would understand your evidence if you at least wrote that your account works 24 hours a day, and robs barbarian villages with the same cycle or the same villages 24 hours a day. But you can't even provide that!

To be fair to CAERUS, he's not (or at least not that I've seen) Ingame support, so he's no the one responding to tickets.

That said, from what people have said to me about the responses they've received on support tickets, the current ingame support team are not actually able to assist with ban appeals on this, and are being used as a buffer so the person, or persons, that have actually done the bans don't have to respond to tickets.

DeletedUser5650

Don't you find it funny when you write these words yourself? If you wanted to help innocent players, you would have a dialogue trying to find out the circumstances of the game. From your team, only one answer, do not use a bot! Do you really think this is an honest dialogue? I have played many games, different genres, everywhere players want to benefit from using bot programs. In all games, sooner or later such players are caught. But when they are caught, they are provided with evidence of the use of bot programs. I would understand your evidence if you at least wrote that your account works 24 hours a day, and robs barbarian villages with the same cycle or the same villages 24 hours a day. But you can't even provide that!
Caerus has no knowledge of who has been banned or why. He is a forum mod, we see no names, no knowledge of bans, we try to enforce the forum rules and not the game rules.

Innogames is a company, if im correct then forum mods are.. well... for forums, they don't have acces (and shouldn't have) acces to anything in game related.

Support is literally costumer support, you have an issue, you ask for support, there is only so much they can do. (Give back crowns for things, up untill a certain ammount that is)

My guess is the banning department is different aswell, and the ''costumer support'' needs to forward those appeals etc aswell

We all know how crap communication is in most of the companies...

On a side note, i'd be willing to sell my kidney for a week of normal farming... having to wait after 30 farms sent is starting to really annoy me

Based on the previous engagements Inno has made regarding their moderation teams, I assume the team that handles the ban are an outside contracted company as well.

DeletedUser5650

LOL i think the best strategy is to mint coins non-stop and wait for people to get banned again. :D

You can tell most of the bans are over because farming is shite again. when's the next wave coming? i need coins
no, it'll be bans, then gwen, then people will buy res, nobles and coins and there we are back to where they were before in no time

you don't honestly think he owns the tribe do u
yes me own the tribe
1634951352807.png

Status
Not open for further replies.