• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5651

Guys can we please stick to the rules of the forum. If there is an issue with your account then please contact support and discuss it with them.
Everything is OK with MINE account :) And support does not react to other players requests :) So... We just have some "General Discussion" here and we don't break forum rules ;)

Also belgeek, you speak as though you're a constant target, mentioning how it's happened to you in the past. What's the more likely scenario?
A: Inno has a hate-on for whatever tribe you're a part of and goes out of their way to punish one of the heaviest crowning tribes i've ever seen?
or
B: You have cheaters who lie to you about cheating

Ha-ha, three times!
I repeat, the attacks went only to banned players. In time, it exactly coincided with the ban. We had one player banned for half an hour later than the others, so the attacks did not go together with everyone, but immediately after his ban.
So Tauri doesn't need to tell fairy tales.
Our tribe was so banned in 2016, then in the 40th world, now here. We played on different servers: German, American, Dutch, Polish, Brazilian and nowhere else was there such a massive ban at the same time, exactly at the very time when we already had troops prepared for the attack.
So let me get this straight, you are of the belief that DOP and TES are working with inno to get rid of their biggest paypigs?

I mean how ethical it is that admins playing the game? I just checked that not only my good friend mitchaus, but also InsanityBlitz are in DOP and the day after we start to fight and DOP is massively losing being far inferior tribe to ours the entire front line gets banned? And after that they just start to conquer free villages and catting others without defenders. Coincidence? I call it bullshit!

I mean how ethical it is that admins playing the game? I just checked that not only my good friend mitchaus, but also InsanityBlitz are in DOP and the day after we start to fight and DOP is massively losing being far inferior tribe to ours the entire front line gets banned? And after that they just start to conquer free villages and catting others without defenders. Coincidence? I call it bullshit!
Forum mods aren’t admins they get no secret info and only delete off topics, which even then they’ve been kind enough to let us continuously talk about something blatently against forum rules ;-)
and misconstruing them as admins when they aren’t doesn’t help your argument as much as you think.

I can confirm that forum mods are completely different to ingame mods and have absolutely nothing to do with reporting players or answering tickets. We are here to keep the forum clean and that is it. Thanks

MENACE.png

Ha-ha, three times!
I repeat, the attacks went only to banned players. In time, it exactly coincided with the ban. We had one player banned for half an hour later than the others, so the attacks did not go together with everyone, but immediately after his ban.
So Tauri doesn't need to tell fairy tales.
Our tribe was so banned in 2016, then in the 40th world, now here. We played on different servers: German, American, Dutch, Polish, Brazilian and nowhere else was there such a massive ban at the same time, exactly at the very time when we already had troops prepared for the attack.
which one player would that be?
We sent attacks to CnCharder, Cinis, AmonRa, Devilrand, JoeBlack and msFriday. via coops and ourselves. not the attacks to noble or cats. Zeroe knew you were banned hours before us because he was online...after all he only had 10h more to figure out if people were banned.
if you so believe we knew who was banned, why would we send attacks to check on Joe Black? I am sure he knows some of TES sent at him.
I think the player you are talking about...that got banned later was AmonRa. We also sent attacks at him (by Putu or SchizoidBoy), but it was late...since we were farming your barbs to mint and he was too far from us than any :).

DeletedUser5650

Well I play it for the people.
FYI a lot in your tribe also "used" to script.
So please don't act all saintly.

Anyways I heard Inno's message loud and clear. So unless I build a better bot XD I am not coming back lol

I'm not acting saintly, I speak only for myself and I honestly don't get it

DeletedUser5650

I am a forum mod on another country server, I can confirm that forum mods have no advance knowledge of any bans coming down and no knowledge of who has been banned after the fact. To my knowledge, the bans are automated and even the in-game mods do not have any prior knowledge of who will be banned.

Alright...

Clearly everyone has taken this a little bit to far with their conspriacy theorys about forum mods being bias or even having something todo with banning of certain players/tribes.

No forum mod has ANY access to ANYTHING that is In-game oriented

People have been banned, Why you ask? Because they have broken the rules there really is no other possible cause or scenario.

However we are getting reports of people who may have previously used a program that are now suffering as well, All I can say is we are looking into this.

Regardless the vast majority of detection (If not all) has banned actual rule breakers and will continue todo so.

Have a lovely Sunday!

Thanks.

Shock horror players ***** at tribal wars:eek:
Never played a world where someone has not been banned.
What i do wonder though is why you think a games company cares who wins any of its games?
In the meantime someone want to tell me who's winning:)

Last edited by a staff member:
Shock horror players cheat at tribal wars:eek:
Never played a world where someone has not been banned.
What i do wonder though is why you think a games company cares who wins any of its games?
In the meantime someone want to tell me who's winning:)
no one is winning, this world had alot of hype, but people killed it

Status
Not open for further replies.