• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't talk to me like that memelocker

shouldnt you be moaning and leaving a tribe when world is olmost done?

Ofta my man! slightly cringe but I guess it must feel bad people progressing all around you when others aren't so much...

Yeah what can I say I've learnt alot since then as I'm sure you will eventually see.

Time will tell I guess?

But honestly stop being so agro it doesn't look good.

I thought you weren't playing :p
no this was en35 hehe best world ever

Ofta my man! slightly cringe but I guess it must feel bad people progressing all around you when others aren't so much...

Yeah what can I say I've learnt alot since then as I'm sure you will eventually see.

Time will tell I guess?

But honestly stop being so agro it doesn't look good.
i've not played tw2 for a long time it's making me angry

it's true i don't progress as much as you, then again, one of us started at the bottom..

who cares if it looks good or not? im here to meme, it's what ive done all this time, and it's what ill continue to do

*** or activity? If you are too active, be prepared to be banned. And no one will figure it out, technical support simply equates the strong with the weak. That's how the system works. Is there a need for a war with ****? yes, it is necessary, but it should not harm active players who play honestly. At the same time, the game constantly freezes and crashes on the farm, you need to constantly restart the browser, it's terrible. Unfortunately, this is the sunset of TW-2. How to play if you can be banned for nothing?

Last edited by a staff member:
players with android have been banned as well
Ridiculous seriously. And the support team not having a f....g clue what to do... actually they know.... they sending you back the same automatic reply. Shame Shame Shame ....

All jokes aside.. Coming onto the forums to try and solidy your position on not being a ******** to save face is pretty pathetic. There’s nothing we can do but listen to you whine. Inno has tools to detect **** and *** accounts. No matter how many times you blab to the people here, fact of the matter is no one here can do a thing, so why bother?

DeletedUser5651

Well.
What we can see now:
****** users are banned - and it's OK.
But also one of our players who really farms manually also banned without any explanation. And it happens right at the moment we start to our win first war.
The same happened previous time - when guilty and not guilty players were banned simultaneously at the moment we start to attack.
And yes - I know you ban co-op players also (I don't understand why, but I know it). But one of the most important our players even if he has no "guilty co-ops" is also banned. I guess we'll make mass chargeback and will tell INNO "Goodbye, cheaters!" As a first step. 'cause I don't see community managers ready to correct their mistake.
And again - I have nothing against guilty players ban.

Well.
What we can see now:
Script users are banned - and it's OK.
But also one of our players who really farms manually also banned without any explanation. And it happens right at the momen we start to our win first war.
The same happened previous time - when guilty and not guilty players were banned simultanuously at the moment we start to attack.
And yes - I know you ban co-op players also (I don't understand why, but I know it). But one of the most important our players even if he has no "guilty co-ops" is also banned. I guess we'll make mass chargeback and will tell INNO "Goodye, cheaters!" As a firts step. 'cause I don't see community managers ready to correct their mistake.

Well.
What we can see now:
But also one of our players who really farms manually also banned without any explanation. And it happens right at the momen we start to our win first war.
The same happened previous time - when guilty and not guilty players were banned simultanuously at the moment we start to attack.
And yes - I know you ban co-op players also (I don't understand why, but I know it). But one of the most important our players even if he has no "guilty co-ops" is also banned. I guess we'll make mass chargeback and will tell INNO "Goodye, cheaters!" As a firts step. 'cause I don't see community managers ready to correct their mistake.
You guys aren't the only ones this has happened to. It's really saddening to see them do this, and it's sad to see you guys go. See y'all around I'm sure. Much respect.

Well.
What we can see now:
******* users are banned - and it's OK.
But also one of our players who really farms manually also banned without any explanation. And it happens right at the moment we start to our win first war.
The same happened previous time - when guilty and not guilty players were banned simultaneously at the moment we start to attack.
And yes - I know you ban co-op players also (I don't understand why, but I know it). But one of the most important our players even if he has no "guilty co-ops" is also banned. I guess we'll make mass chargeback and will tell INNO "Goodbye, cheaters!" As a first step. 'cause I don't see community managers ready to correct their mistake.
I'll play devil's advocate here for a second, I'm ready for the heat. I feel as though most time, and I may be completely wrong, but if you're banned because your co-op is *********, and using a ****** on your account as well, you're likely fully aware they were doing it, so you probably deserve that ban because you're still using a tool (your scripting co-op). You're responsible for your co-op's actions on your account, it's there in writing.

Well.
What we can see now:

I think every tribe has had this, people who actually '**** getting banned, and people who do not cheat getting banned for no reason (coops not cheating aswell), it sucks.

DeletedUser5651

I think every tribe has had this, people who actually ''cheat'' getting banned, and people who do not cheat getting banned for no reason (coops not cheating aswell), it sucks, but atleast it's better then scriptwars 2...
And I said - I have nothing against guilties punishment...

DeletedUser5650

I'll play devil's advocate here for a second, I'm ready for the heat. I feel as though most time, and I may be completely wrong, but if you're banned because your co-op is scripting, and using a script on your account as well, you're likely fully aware they were doing it, so you probably deserve that ban because you're still using a tool (your scripting co-op). You're responsible for your co-op's actions on your account, it's there in writing.
I politely disagree here

If you are luckily enough to have a coop that farms for you while you are sleeping, say, for example you have 3 villages, you'll likely wake up to 150 farming reports if they send out 1 farm run, more if they're really nice to you. Those farm reports show you land time, not the time they set off. Personally, I do not go through my reports and calculate when those farm runs set off. If the farm runs have been sent by preset or on mobile with the "default", I could not tell if they have been sent manually or by ******.

DeletedUser5651

Can you truly take their word though?
Yes.
And if my "yes" isn't enough, then: we play together approx. 6,5 years. We know who uses scripts, who plays with multipple accounts etc. We have no reasons to lie each other. 20 worlds on 10 servers won... So, again, "Yes".
And as I said many times: our guilty players are also punished and it's okay. But...

DeletedUser5651

What upsets me the most is that the bans are imposed exactly at the moment when we are ready to attack.
At the same time, attacks on our villages begin simultaneously with the imposition of a ban, and only on players who have been banned.
It turns out that the players of the TES and DOP tribes knew who and when the administration would ban. And this already smells really bad. LOL(((
This is the same thing happened with us in 2016... Also here... And this is the only server with such strange coincidence. And you know we were on 10 :)

We are making memories guys! Isn't this fun? : )
Not really bro :p

Lets be honest. Nobody enjoys farming.
Make a purchasable script like TW1. Problem solved. But no.
INNO wants us to do stupid mundane tasks.

I guess it's just good bye, because as much as I enjoy the war mechanics of this game and the strategy aspects, I cannot and will not be bothered to farm manually.

DeletedUser5651

Not really bro :p

Lets be honest. Nobody enjoys farming.
Make a purchasable script like TW1. Problem solved. But no.
INNO wants us to do stupid mundane tasks.

I guess it's just good bye, because as much as I enjoy the war mechanics of this game and the strategy aspects, I cannot and will not be bothered to farm manually.
I don't agree. Farm is boooooring but it helps to align time vs money. Partially... This game exists bacause of few donators and it's interesting 'cause of a lot of ppl playin' So.. anyone may always choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.