• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a world. Are Romains even a thing? looks to me like a tribe of **** with every village having 3 pali lmao.

Last edited by a staff member:
What a world. Are Romains even a thing? looks to me like a tribe of alts with every village having 3 pali lmao.
1633493646622.png

i mean

at least u dont have a tribe of 40 alts with special delivery 3 and way of soldier 2 on all 40 alts

I dunno we could show you some scary reports from the SE seems you can't avoid ***** accounting wars2 anywhere mate.

Help us TW2 team!

Last edited by a staff member:
I dunno we could show you some scary reports from the SE seems you can't avoid multi accounting wars2 anywhere mate.

Help us TW2 team!
Hmm i guess u can just see from achievement. I guess seeing all the village get acad all of a sudden is more scary then seeing it on report?

Anyway, as the old saying goes. If u cant beat them join them so lets all get 3 pali in our village (dont forget to get them to level 3) :)

to the deep regret of the entire nation and friendly peoples, not all of us are capable of using the language of pirate, colonists and just great people. With deep regret I appeal to the moderation of the portal that our minority is being pressed, and we are people, the same as gays, transgender people and others. Someone was born with the Russian language and someone was a woman in the body of a man. Stop this etching.
the classic, "im being oppressed" response

You know what we need? Internet language. A language with zero negative history primarily used on the internet to communicate with the world over. how hard could be possibly be to create a new language? you could learn it in like 5th or 6th grade forward. then i could make sarcastic remarks to everyone in the world

One two I'm coming for you,
Three four better lock your door...

Attachments

• one.png
    one.png
    260 KB · Views: 165
  • two.png
    two.png
    332.9 KB · Views: 165
  • three.png
    three.png
    226.2 KB · Views: 171
  • four.png
    four.png
    480.6 KB · Views: 166
You know what we need? Internet language. A language with zero negative history primarily used on the internet to communicate with the world over. how hard could be possibly be to create a new language? you could learn it in like 5th or 6th grade forward. then i could make sarcastic remarks to everyone in the world
Even if you could get every country to teach the language there are a lot of us who have little aptitude for learning new languages. Far more likely is that we would view and post in our language of choice with translation carried out for us. That way there is no need for rule saying we must speak English.

Even if you could get every country to teach the language there are a lot of us who have little aptitude for learning new languages. Far more likely is that we would view and post in our language of choice with translation carried out for us. That way there is no need for rule saying we must speak English.
Ah see, this is also a good idea. Let the pc do the computing, we'll see everything in the language of our choice. Of course this is very very hard to ever implement, TW2 has shown me that even native english speakers can really suck at typing :confused: poor computer gonna have a headache

DeletedUser5651

You know, when I've been talking on US server with an american guy living in Alabama, he said, that my English is better than his own. It sounds strange 'cause I learned Eng. just 2 months and I'm sure it wasn't true. But I know ppl who learn it 5-10 years and cant' say any word except "London is the capital of Grait Britan". But still... they are very expeirenced TW2 players. And so... they can't play and talk on "international" server? The Rules ask them for "good translation". Well... embed Google.Translator in forum's engine :) aliexpress translates comments automatically!

Status
Not open for further replies.