• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
most of SFU has a micro-penis.jpg

we are here boys ... just that we focus more on the game to catch you from behind ... you advanced so much.... Putin have a lot of coins this realm

а где европейская толерантность? если вас что то не устраивает, где то в правом углу вашего монитора, находится крестик закрытия форума!

asking for tolerance when you yourself go onto an international server and refuse to speak English :D

I for one, do not tolerate trash that refuses to learn the world language. (Russians olmost as bad french)

I like how forum rules state:

''Language/Communication

Tribal Wars 2 has a multitude of servers that entertain players in the most common languages. Please note this server is an international one and therefore communication should be in english only. Please limit other languages to quotes or provide a correct translation. ''

you report a.. clearly not english post, and a day later it's still there.

Something something forum mod,

Did anyone notice that in Captc his post it says ''atleast 1 h a day to moderation affairs'', but if you click into it, and read ''What is a forum mod'' they expect you to do it 12h a week?

DeletedUser5651

we are here boys ... just that we focus more on the game to catch you from behind ... you advanced so much.... Putin have a lot of coins this realm
asking for tolerance when you yourself go onto an international server and refuse to speak English :D

I for one, do not tolerate trash that refuses to learn the world language. (Russians olmost as bad french)
They have me to speak English, Italian, French or Spanish.

Status
Not open for further replies.