• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@belgeek

You Do realise over the last 2 or 3 posts you've implicated yourself and tribe as coop abusing Don't you...

I'm not saying anything you're Not.
Not accusing
Just going off what you're saying

" (ex dacii accounts 1 by 1 )"

Just nice you acknowledge that the Majestic are indeed Using dead accounts
Another Example being the dreaded Nonstop Kubatsuu pally Nuke lol.

Again my prior point stands...

This realm since Day 1 has been Uber
Illicit

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser5651

All tribes have some inactive players.
For example, when some of our players were banned we nobled their villages. AND HERE IS NO RULES BREACHES.
You - didn't. You continue to play with dead accounts like TS, CM etc... So ... smd! :)

BTW... Majestics?! You really want to talk about Sfu? $)

Last edited by a staff member:
All tribes have some inactive players.
For example, when some of our players were banned we nobled their villages. AND HERE IS NO RULES BREACHES.
You - didn't. You continue to play with dead accounts like TS, CM etc... So ... smd! :)

BTW... Majestics?! You really want to talk about Syfulitics? $)

Total nonsense
We both know it lol

Any ... No point flogging A dead Horse...

The games open to exploitation
And it had been exploited massively this Realm.

Some get caught ... others don't...

Sh*t happens.. that's life .
And then you die...

In the mean time. Tho.i like this game, I hope probably in vain For a Legitimate Realm.
If that can't be guaranteed perhaps it's time for Inno to provide an IG script for stuff ( minus attacking human players)

Elsewise Probably will continue to be exploited by some and others will get caught .
Idk
Bored of the subject now anyway....

Zzzz

DeletedUser5651

If that can't be guaranteed perhaps it's time for Inno to provide an IG script for stuff ( minus attacking human players)

Manual farm is something that may partially compensate the difference between moderate crowning and large time expenditure.
It's a fair exchange.
I don't pay, so I farm a lot. Manually.
I even never tried to download any scripting software for interest or so.
If crowners will auto-farm legally, the game will lose most players. And it will not be interesting for crowners.
IMHO

Manual farm is something that may partially compensate the difference between moderate crowning and large time expenditure.
It's a fair exchange.
I don't pay, so I farm a lot. Manually.
I even never tried to download any scripting software for interest or so.
If crowners will auto-farm legally, the game will lose most players. And it will not be interesting for crowners.
IMHO
Leaving any kind of judgment aside, the ability to mol/boost then farm or noble already gives a massive advantage to those willing to fork over the cash. a legal autofarmer would basically be the same. I know I personally am at a huge disadvantage not having spent more than 40 or so dollars on the game, I don’t think that alone will be what pushes players away

Status
Not open for further replies.