• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's All a conspiracy?

If it was the reverse ... and SFU received bans would you still say its a conspiracy.

When Majestic or Green Ents rather won En40 was that because other tribes got banned or conspired against?

When you play this game you submit your self to investigation.

Inno deemed your tribe in Breach So....
Let the public decide...
I don't decide.
I'm Clean I don't have to worry .
I applaud Inno's recent vigilance to clean the game up ...

So I guess we ll gave to warn All future
Tribes....

Who play against SFU!

If you start beating us or it's looking hard for us...
We'll give Inno a call
To give us an upper hand!

Watch out all you future would be tribes!

Don't go being a threat to us hahahaha

.... In case you'd didn't realise IMajesty as you see alittle gullible.

This is ....

FaithfulWhoppingHorsefly-size_restricted.gif

There are guys who trash talk a lot. Basically, memmeing each other, and you are one of them. This kept this thread to have 1000+ messages.lol :)

Orbituray from me? NO! Lol :D

As I have mentioned above. Originally, we came here as a small group of players. Maybe, I've missed something, but I don't remember that someone from original Majestic team said these type of words. You can send me a screen shots if I've missed.

"Omg are you seriously saying now that you're not here to win only To play....

Hmmmm is that cos it's going south fir Majestic right now..." :D

1.From the beginning of time, if you were around,and were analysing every single dot of our tribe. Here,look :rolleyes:
View attachment 3085

2.You got there by going through DACI positions, not ours ;)
By the way, they've joined us, not merged with us. Otherwise, it would be MajeDaci...lol. :D

Unfortunately, SFU political game made this realm divided into two sides,not us. You with 2 other tribes, SOP and RIM pushed mostly against DACI.. you made an alliances (you call it politics) and have managed to do certain things when DACI where alone. Basically, you pushed them to the level when they have to choose, to get out from the realm, or do something else. That was 3v1 push.

When DACI joined us. Your progression, even with 3v1 significantly dropped. What happened next? Massive reports till someone will get banned.
Luckily for you, che was banned and you guys lifted this event as a WIN :eek:. This is the way you play on EN? "If you can't fight someone, let's mass report them till someone get banned. We are winning guys, let's continue!"

From far as we've noticed, it looks like administration perceives mass reports like a subject to make a certain advantage over one side against the other. I am not talking about the consipiracy etc... there certain things that have happened from the beginning inside our tribe that we've noticed before. One of is how we are treated on EN server. Maybe, by constantly and mass reporting, with which you have managed to influence them, you've made support to be more fair with you and more severe with us?:mad:

You call us cheaters. lol. But the facts are showing that EN servers administration, just makes it more friendly for you to play.

Unfortunately,but you couldn't stand and fight 1v1 against us when the world was divided into 4-6 tribes. Only massive realm-wide bans, manage to help you stand up a little bit with heavy "political diligence" :D

Regards making Majestic the Victims.
How?
Are they victims of political sh*t
I think they ve been caught out...
And I know Majestic are heavyweights

Yes, we are heavy and we are not victims. I think you have commonly started to believe in what is going on on the forum.
It is SFU that is playing underground games, and making this game less interesting.

I've only posted here, because SFU says more and more contradictions in their own words. It becomes ironically funny and pathetic to read and follow :cool: And how are you making it to look that your side is the only True story and our is Lie... o_O

Example, how SFU manages to use "unfair advantage" (that usually don't use) against someone else, but you don't tolerate when someone is doing it against you.Lol

Are you honestly crying that your cheaters got banned?
Or do you think that Inno just counts the number of reports and bans the highest one?

Majestic brain lmao.. I guess some things can't be bought with crowns.

Well, hello!

Sorry,but I've tried to hold myself for months from making a post here.
Probably should’ve waited a few more months buddy. you’re just saying the same crap as the rest under a new username. If you’re too stupid to understand shitposting you probably shouldn’t participate in online forums.

Oh, and I guess this needs to be made clear again, forum mods have nothing to do with the game itself, they mod a xenforo forum, they have no special tools or privileges over anyone else, and I’ve had dozens of my messages deleted, i just don’t piss and moan about every little thing. I just edit whatever comment was possibly after to stay relevant to the topic.

Why doesn’t captc come on and tell everyone the great treatment I’ve given him during my more frustrated days and let’s talk about being chummy with game mods.

And finally, if you’re claiming that game mods favor SFU, it’s because you’ve likely attempted mass reporting and got no results, whereas we got results on our reports, correct? Because if you never reported a single player ever because you’re so pure and untainted, you wouldn’t have a clue who’s getting preferential treatment, because you’d have nothing to compare it to.

oh yes it sure is a fabrication (told on 2 different worlds by 3 different "invading" tribes). what an imagination we have... friends, they have only taken certain positions, keep playing and see if SFU stops $Cr1pt3ar

Well, hello!

Sorry,but I've tried to hold myself for months from making a post here. However, the far things goes, the more pathetically fun and ironic they become.)))

First, I do really believe, there are number of players who plays good enougth to have an interesting game with. I am talking about Local players.

Although,regarding communication there are those who got to the button and when they reach the button, there are some guys,like TMS and maximoose, who knocks from down below and says there is another bottom ;). The way these guys talk here makes them more like a grown up children or a person with a brain dysfunction...o_O

Unfortunately, looks like EN Server Forum administration, that are a part of local community and does play on this server, most of the time allows and even encourage some members to continue posting insults and bulling.. Thanks that we are not in a game room, I think it would have reached the harassement stories... :eek:

As far as I know, other servers would just ban these type of accounts from Forum, but here is "allright". The Forum administration just would rather erase certain parts/images of the post to make it look good,rather than delete someone's account. Good job ;)

Second. Guys, as I said there far it goes the more pathetic it becomes and you start to disagree with your our words...

Ohh.. that's a double standards game or"again" someone does something that you are now aware of and it is NEWS to you?

View attachment 3083

When someone does something that you don't like and you are making it look like "THESE GUYS started it first! That's not us, they do all of this!"
Either you just don't know what is happening for the weeeeks in your tribe...
View attachment 3084

or again you found a new reason to start making an encouraging talks to stimulate the rest of the tribe, now "legally" follow your orders?

After all I've read on this forum, for certain players it becomes not just a way of playing in this realm, but more like a way of existance, haha =)

It is just a game,lol.

Just on question. Have you ever "lost" any realm here? :)

Cause, from far as I have noticed, there is NO CHANCE or an option to loosing this realm. mhm?

Ah, I forgot. Someone said before that we are "RUSSIANS","USSR" etc. Forum admin's please be aware of bulling here on Majestic Tribe.
Again, either you are not fully informed or just want to look it that way. :)
Originally, when we have started in this realm, we were multinational group of players. Please don't make a confusion that we are "GREEN ENTS" or "Crusade with a mission to conquer new server". We are here only to play,lol =)
most of us don't sab btw. you posting a report of a person who was likely not even in SFU yet trying to sab one of your players doesn't help your argument either. just makes you look dishonest, which you obviously are. you guys have literally admitted to scripting and multi accing on the forums lol.

I do respect some players in your tribe; you can ask Belgeek about the conversations we've had. But that respect is diminished when I see outright delusion on display in the forums. Also, are you here to play for fun while spending probably millions of crowns? :||| I crown too, not knocking crown use. It's just if you're chilling and playing for fun then I can't imagine how much money some of you have. Good on them, I guess.

You have players actively provoking and flaming and you're sitting here saying "PLEASE LOOK THEY ARE BULLYING US". Yes. I have friends that are forum mods. Do they do me any favors? No. I get my posts edited all the time.

There are guys who trash talk a lot. Basically, memmeing each other, and you are one of them. This kept this thread to have 1000+ messages.lol :)

As I have mentioned above. Originally, we came here as a small group of players. Maybe, I've missed something, but I don't remember that someone from original Majestic team said these type of words. You can send me a screen shots if I've missed.

1.From the beginning of time, if you were around,and were analysing every single dot of our tribe. Here,look :rolleyes:
View attachment 3085

By the way, they've joined us, not merged with us. Otherwise, it would be MajeDaci...lol. :D

Unfortunately, SFU political game made this realm divided into two sides,not us. You with 2 other tribes, SOP and RIM pushed mostly against DACI.. you made an alliances (you call it politics) and have managed to do certain things when DACI where alone. Basically, you pushed them to the level when they have to choose, to get out from the realm, or do something else. That was 3v1 push.

When DACI joined us. Your progression, even with 3v1 significantly dropped. What happened next? Massive reports till someone will get banned.
Luckily for you, che was banned and you guys lifted this event as a WIN :eek:. This is the way you play on EN? "If you can't fight someone, let's mass report them till someone get banned. We are winning guys, let's continue!"

From far as we've noticed, it looks like administration perceives mass reports like a subject to make a certain advantage over one side against the other. I am not talking about the consipiracy etc... there certain things that have happened from the beginning inside our tribe that we've noticed before. One of is how we are treated on EN server. Maybe, by constantly and mass reporting, with which you have managed to influence them, you've made support to be more fair with you and more severe with us?:mad:

You call us cheaters. lol. But the facts are showing that EN servers administration, just makes it more friendly for you to play.

Unfortunately,but you couldn't stand and fight 1v1 against us when the world was divided into 4-6 tribes. Only massive realm-wide bans, manage to help you stand up a little bit with heavy "political diligence" :D

How?

Yes, we are heavy and we are not victims. I think you have commonly started to believe in what is going on on the forum.
It is SFU that is playing underground games, and making this game less interesting.

I've only posted here, because SFU says more and more contradictions in their own words. It becomes ironically funny and pathetic to read and follow :cool: And how are you making it to look that your side is the only True story and our is Lie... o_O

Example, how SFU manages to use "unfair advantage" (that usually don't use) against someone else, but you don't tolerate when someone is doing it against you.Lol
This is actual kool aid drinking to suggest that in-game mods favor one side over the other. If anything, they'd favor you guys given how much you all spend. What you're saying doesn't add up or make sense in the slightest and you quite frankly sound like a fucking scooby doo villain right now with your "AND WE'D GET AWAY WITH IT TOO IF WE DIDN'T GET CAUGHT MASS MULTI ACCOUNTING"

This world was never 1v1 you vs us. Also this is a team game, and a strategy game with diplomacy for a reason, and it's to make alliances. You're a clown. You tried to gangbang us with your romanian buttbuddies and when you encountered actual players, you got stopped short. They then rage joined you cause they were getting fingered and still ended up getting fucked. Bans aside, you guys were losing that front anyway. You beat up some shitters and now have enough of an ego to post shit like this after getting caught cheating. You are currently losing a 1v1, actually. It happens. Sit.

I don't have anything personal against you or most of Majestic but you make it very hard not to debunk the stuff you're saying when you post absurd shit like this, lol. Just play the game

Much love.

View attachment 3085

How?

That's cute...

Is Majestic paying you a salary?

I think

That After the Early boosts By majestic and Dacii
( especially Dacii [ Kenny(kenju lol) and sollo and Che ) .... But Joe And Priest and some of there other minions

They Are scrambling to find excuses...

See • inno and SFU are working together
• Inno only ban Majestic no one else

• There was a 4 tribe alliance vs Majestic

• it's Cos' were a foreign Tribe

• we weren't Even playing seriously
Look it says it in out tribe description

• It's an anti Majestic Conspiracy

• we didn't merge Dacii in they joined us

Lots of excuses.... Rather than Just saying yeah we might lose this ....
We've had loads of Bans and it's not looking Good..

Straight to the Book of excuses .
Sounds About Right For the Soviets .

I'm smart ... i will never early game say oh look I'm gonna win I'm the best in the world I'm. TmS No1 Gonna roll over all other tribes...
Talk about shooting urself in the Foot
There's banter then there's undeserved Arrogance...
Just go read some of Kenju's stuff lmfaooo
He actually thought He was gonna win he was so giddy at the start....Now.
Disappeared in Witness Protection can't find the Guy heheha

They look Quite silly now as It's crumbling.

This is actual kool aid drinking to suggest that in-game mods favor one side over the other. If anything, they'd favor you guys given how much you all spend. What you're saying doesn't add up or make sense in the slightest and you quite frankly sound like a fucking scooby doo villain right now with your "AND WE'D GET AWAY WITH IT TOO IF WE DIDN'T GET CAUGHT MASS MULTI ACCOUNTING"

This world was never 1v1 you vs us. Also this is a team game, and a strategy game with diplomacy for a reason, and it's to make alliances. You're a clown. You tried to gangbang us with your romanian buttbuddies and when you encountered actual players, you got stopped short. They then rage joined you cause they were getting fingered and still ended up getting fucked. Bans aside, you guys were losing that front anyway. You beat up some shitters and now have enough of an ego to post shit like this after getting caught cheating. You are currently losing a 1v1, actually. It happens. Sit.

I don't have anything personal against you or most of Majestic but you make it very hard not to debunk the stuff you're saying when you post absurd shit like this, lol. Just play the game

Much love.

IMG-20220105-WA0000.jpg

Introducing
The Majestic Victim Test

Take one, Test yourself too see if you are also A victim just like Majestic

Last edited:
Idm the trolling one another, but again guys stop with the banning and cheat talk. There are so many that should be deleted. Seems to be a constant forum war with you guys :oops::rolleyes:o_O

Idm the trolling one another, but again guys stop with the banning and cheat talk. There are so many that should be deleted. Seems to be a constant forum war with you guys :oops::rolleyes:o_O
I'm trying my very best right now to follow forum rules, (can't say the same for last week lol) if I miss something, getting my comments deleted isn't much of a bother

am i allowed to mention my own past bans? because it's very relevent to the topic and it's about myself, i just wanted to mention the time i got a global ban and isp banned from the main website itself, as well as banned from support, and banned from forums back when Alhambra was opened, so the idea of someone like me getting preferential treatment seems absurd, no? You know why I got these bans? because I broke the servers for hours and directly lead to the rule change in how many can participate in a single thread. I did a bad thing, and I got punished for it. likely the same case for anyone else going through the same thing ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.