• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish
Ok, seems like that you are not in maths bro.

majestic + DACI = 88 members
SFU merge = 138 members

Yeah bro, 50/50...

Btw, talking about villages?

MAJESTIC+DACI = 1966 villages
SFU merge= 2741 villages.

Yeah bro, sorry my fault, is 50/50.

This is just a sorry excuse for making it seem like you are the under dogs.

There's no SFU merger tribe.

We have less villages then you.

You have more active players playing 24/7.

That's fact.

But guys forget about TW2 merry Christmas eve to most of you! And i hope for those who celebrate it tomorrow... have a nice day!

not my fault you dont know how to noble barbs lmao, compare the barbs in your territory vs in the south

WTF, why nobling barbs if we are winning??!

i mean, is a losser way of survive! We just... Dont need it :D

Btw, just wait... some things will change soon.

#WakTop1
#WakEatinNoobs

Ah yes the spider guy, more like the 68 villages who hasn't even hit 1 million bashpoints guy

1640397479196.png

I gotta say, crying about merges has got to be one of the absolute dumbest things I've ever heard from this game.
We use strategies that are convenient to win. Everyone wants to win, and everyone wants to win easily. sometimes merging is that way.

Some people spend thousands of dollars, some people cheat, and some people merge; and some do all of it at once. They are all tactics. They are all ways to win. None is more or less moral than another. Morality is relative. No use pissing and moaning about every little thing that inconveniences you.
Literally, why do you people keep coming to forums and announcing your weaknesses?
I remember getting messaged by a certain someone this realm when I tossed a backtime for someone. That message tried laughing at me, showed me the report of their defense, and puffed their chest at me. I responded with sass as i always do. They kicked me from the message in response.

I learned two things from one message. A: I can troll them verbally with sass. B: they will stack every single DT they have into a church village because of one cav speed attack.

From the complaints in forum I learned a few things. but most recently, enemy players feel threatened by a merge. I want my enemies feeling threatened. The merge was a good idea.

Ah yes the spider guy, more like the 68 villages who hasn't even hit 1 million bashpoints guy

View attachment 2948

Jajajajaja i start playing late, with RIM.
And first November i start with majestic and go to my actual zone.

Then, in 2 months i grow more, and faster than most of players here.

My defenders-attacker points?

Yeah... I was focus in grow, and get troops. And im pretty sure, i could destroy all your troops in 2/3 days.

Btw, the start is nothing. Now on middle-late Game is when Who cut Fish apear... And i just here!.

Btw lynce, Who are u? And why u speaking at the elders' table

Jajajajaja i start playing late, with RIM.
And first November i start with majestic and go to my actual zone.

Then, in 2 months i grow more, and faster than most of players here.

My defenders-attacker points?

Yeah... I was focus in grow, and get troops. And im pretty sure, i could destroy all your troops in 2/3 days.

Btw, the start is nothing. Now on middle-late Game is when Who cut Fish apear... And i just here!.

Btw lynce, Who are u? And why u speaking at the elders' table

someone who changes identity every world, and don't worry, i probably played more tribal wars than you ever will, without cheating btw!

hasta luego jajaja :)

Status
Not open for further replies.