• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussions (Quadrangular castle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5430

We dont use script..mitchaus we are romanians ,not russians
You will fight whit me

Nice and balanced layout

Attachments

• loll.png
    loll.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 197
Seems like alot of tribes are spawning on this realm.
Looks promising
Here's to an exciting and enjoyable realm! ....
Hopefully sincerely 100% fair play too.
Lets hope Inno are on the ball to deal with cheaters straight away.. I won't be holding my breath lol

I admit I have been cheating in the past, but only because I wanted to stay competitive with the cheats around me, who were gloating about Inno not capable to do anything about their misconduct. From what I've read on the forums the game has changed. I do hope that this world will be the one where no cheat will go unpunished and everyone will show their best skills and dedication without using special program to ease their lives and get unfair advantage in the game. Good luck everyone, may the best tribe win!

Last edited:
I admit I have been cheating in the past, but only because I wanted to stay competitive with the cheats around me, who were gloating about Inno not capable to do anything about their misconduct. From what I've read on the forums the game have changed. I do hope that this world will be the one where no cheat will go unpunished and everyone will show their best skills and dedication without using special program to ease their lives and get unfair advantage in the game. Good luck everyone, may the best tribe win!

Hmmmm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.