• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Terebovlia)

@ArbitraryCamel do you know if inno removed the size difference feature?
before i left if u were like 20k and attacking a 2k player you got a massive middle finger to your faith or morale. Just looked at a tribe member report and the guy hitting him was easily 20K+ points size wise and didnt suffer any morale loss?

before i left if u were like 20k and attacking a 2k player you got a massive middle finger to your faith or morale. Just looked at a tribe member report and the guy hitting him was easily 20K+ points size wise and didnt suffer any morale loss?

I believe morale is still part of the game, I think it's around 4 times the size of the player being attacked, could be wrong though.

from what ive seen after around 4.6 times of a certain player's point your morale starts declining, but this also varies on both players points overall

I believe morale is still part of the game, I think it's around 4 times the size of the player being attacked, could be wrong though.
feel like that should be lowered for players under like 10-30k lmao. no way it should be ok for someone whos over 10x their points to not take any morale penalty. maybe for like the first month or 2 of a player if their below 10k or something lmao