• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Terebovlia)

I wasn’t even the one who raised the tribe above 20 that was you dreakinn and king kole, sorry I was the only one remembered why the knights were formed in the first place and called y’all out on it you were the one who threw a drunken fit over not me
Lol, because you kept pitching to add them in the council chat lol... In our head we were like but why? The point of the tribe was to keep it at 30 max... But then we said, nah just give it to zany I could care less but waste of a tribe skill...

@Dreakinn delta and his family was supposed to prove themselves, and after we cleared youngwolf of his clear multi accounts or at least the 6 people around him willing to filter feed him res and stack him with 6 pallys I believed they did, yes lambezz had to hit him after when the rest of his tribe sent support after but it made the entirety of elite in that core province quit and barb out we were ready to lock down that entire province, like I said sorry I was the only one who remembered why the knights were even made and called y’all out on it

@ZanyShinobi we knew that lol. That is what we thought was the idea. We were maxed, and not enough people to kick to make space and we didn’t get that much inactive as well. You kept saying, let’s use the 1 tribe skill left over to maybe up the tribe size so we can fit them they’ll grow here faster. Cause we couldn’t take one we had to take all. That’s why we said fine whatever use it on strength. So we agreed and I leveled it, because if we didn’t we would be the ass hole looking like we don’t want them. When clearly that’s not the case. Not sure why you’re bringing myself and kole name when we literally agreed to your proposal

Cause y’all were the ones who just pushed it to 30 in the first place before we had a chance to even evaluate the knights, lambezz said to me one night that maybe 20 was to small to start the world and maybe we should bump it to 30 to start and recruit a few, I tried to remind him then that we had the knights with us too and we can send players there and then pick out their top 10 after we root out the slackers, then y’all just went to 30 anyways so I did what lambezz told me to do and sent y’all the screenshots of people who actually wrote me a decent message, that’s also why I kept bringing up the knights to try and remind y’all they even existed as well, I know lambezz was the only one who had a problem with it and you told me why he was even pissed in the first place he just doesn’t wanna say it, but I’ll stand on what I said, I can care less who got pissed off with me bringing in the knights I was tired of being the only one to even remember about them

Yea apparently im kind of a big deal. I told him to wait a week. I was the one who cleared youngwolf i was the one who backtimed to kill a nuke i was the one who spent money to help the cause and apparently i didnt care about the knights. Now we own the province. Zany decided to attack an nru member get cleared we backtimed and almost got backtimed back. You can call it twd drama all you want but when i get a reposnse like "i dont care what he thinks". Kind of a red flag. Lol but the tribe is ruining is running better and making grounds in all provinces, and most of all were having some fun over here boys and girls :)

Yea apparently im kind of a big deal. I told him to wait a week. I was the one who cleared youngwolf i was the one who backtimed to kill a nuke i was the one who spent money to help the cause and apparently i didnt care about the knights. Now we own the province. Zany decided to attack an nru member get cleared we backtimed and almost got backtimed back. You can call it twd drama all you want but when i get a reposnse like "i dont care what he thinks". Kind of a red flag. Lol but the tribe is ruining is running better and making grounds in all provinces, and most of all were having some fun over here boys and girls :)
I had made a plan with delta and 7ealeaf to send our troops and clear his initial stack I just couldn’t pull a 48 hour+ between 2 12 hour work shifts and passed out and you said you’d send for me cause you had my coop like whoops my bad could have just not sent like they were going to if it was that big a deal, but I even thanked you for that after cause I was going to send anyways, then you hit him again after the rest of the tribe supported yes but that was after we had first already hit him, I told you I’d back time myself I just had to stay like 10 minutes at work cause I wouldn’t be able to drive home in that time, shouldn’t have done it and just let me if it was going to be that big a deal, I told you I didn’t get paid that week and I’d just crown myself next week shouldn’t have spent it if it was going to be that big a deal, I was going to figure out a way to pay you back for that come pay day but you got all pissed off with everyone when I decided we should just bring in the knights now and say screw it that the 5 I was working with had more than earned their spot not two days later so I said to delta I could care less if you were going to be pissy about it they earned it at that point, as far as NRU goes I hit him cause he was hitting one of the knights with cats and he started to get stacked himself, I didn’t wanna see another youngwolf and cleared the support but missed offence as I didn’t really try and catch it home I just wanted the DT gone when he turned it around on me and caught me asleep with a axe speed then resent with cats I asked if dreakinn could back time it cause he had hit my OT and I couldn’t I asked both him and you if y’all thought he would be resending at my main like I did or going to my second we all thought main we all fucked that one up and was 2 minutes early cause he had to send before they hit that was on all 3 of us, what’s done is done and like I said I haven’t been on for almost 2-3 months now so whatever drama you’re having with whoever in this forums is not my drama and you can leave me out of it thanks

delicious drama.

Nothing on old worlds but what can you expect when all the experienced players are in 2 tribes and their just munching on smaller tribes of newer players. killing the game one little tribe at a time until they realise they don't have anyone else to attack but each other

delicious drama.

Nothing on old worlds but what can you expect when all the experienced players are in 2 tribes and their just munching on smaller tribes of newer players. killing the game one little tribe at a time until they realise they don't have anyone else to attack but each other
Yeah, I bet your plan is to go offer the newcomers the great tool you've been preaching about. This way they can even out the playing field like you mention.

Wonder whose cash cows they are:rolleyes:
PejIsr9e.jpg
TKpq4v2s.jpg

Yeah, I bet your plan is to go offer the newcomers the great tool you've been preaching about. This way they can even out the playing field like you mention.
if i was more like jhin i probably would.but my trolling days are getting outdated.game hasnt changed in the 20 worlds ive been gone still the same concepts/strat to win so why bother lmao