• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Terebovlia)

DeletedUser3087

This still a thing ... They were a bit optimistic thinking a world would ever grow to 50k players. Hope that those of you still around are able to enjoy the game.

Well good to see the ancients are still going at it xD.
Playing under a diff name this world and might i just say the smaller tribes are so picky with their alliances/naps now. It's like they dont know the difference between an alliance and agreeing to not sling shots at one another as you dont even have nobles yet lmao. Where did all the good/sensible leaders go

Well good to see the ancients are still going at it xD.
Playing under a diff name this world and might i just say the smaller tribes are so picky with their alliances/naps now. It's like they dont know the difference between an alliance and agreeing to not sling shots at one another as you dont even have nobles yet lmao. Where did all the good/sensible leaders go
You’re alive

You’re alive
Not for long.
Going afk again probably. I forgot tw2 staff are bucking retarded and rather than ban people for using overflow they just giga delete their troops instead ...Like they claim tw2 is the more casual game but theres nothing casual about having to micro farm manually.Even tw1 smartened up to that with their premium account stuff lmao

Last edited by a staff member:
What hits me even more is their doing it while im actively playing.deleting troops as they come back from farm runs

Last edited by a staff member:
DW you will get banned, the troop loss is just a kick in the teeth for a few days until they ban. INNO are absolutely braindead fookin snakes in the grass. Say good bye to the world, a dead game became even more dead. Oh boy the amount of crowns spent on a world that just got most its players banned kekw tsk tsk tsk, Goodbye TWD. It's a shame we never met. Would've been fun.

DW you will get banned, the troop loss is just a kick in the teeth for a few days until they ban. INNO are absolutely braindead fookin snakes in the grass. Say good bye to the world, a dead game became even more dead. Oh boy the amount of crowns spent on a world that just got most its players banned kekw tsk tsk tsk, Goodbye TWD. It's a shame we never met. Would've been fun.
they got you too man?
feelsbad
was told they dont ban anymore. "bad for business" i believe
Nevermind that worlds are so small now that theres no rim safety anymore so any new players get insta killed out of protection .barbarians are still not even mid 500s in points resulting in shit farm shit expansion and overall a shit game now

they got you too man?
feelsbad
was told they dont ban anymore. "bad for business" i believe
Nevermind that worlds are so small now that theres no rim safety anymore so any new players get insta killed out of protection .barbarians are still not even mid 500s in points resulting in shit farm shit expansion and overall a shit game now
For sure for sure, it is well outdated. IDK why they even bother. let us enjoy it how it should be played not how they allow it to be played fucking idiots

You seriously complaining about staff taking action against cheaters? Are you guys so desperate to win you can't play a fair game?

Staff, I am really happy to see that after the 3 years break I had you're finally banning the cheaters! Keep it up and hopefully we won't see them in the forums either

For sure for sure, it is well outdated. IDK why they even bother. let us enjoy it how it should be played not how they allow it to be played fucking idiots
just do what i am and flood their tickets with random poopoo(we cant swear guys like fr there might be...children here)(though there could be i doubt it with the playerbase size)
much rather get banned than the softban they have me on atm where i cant even build or recruit anything.

You seriously complaining about staff taking action against cheaters? Are you guys so desperate to win you can't play a fair game?

Staff, I am really happy to see the 3 years break I had you're finally banning the cheaters! Keep it up and hopefully we won't see them in the forums either
yes Mr 5 villages sitting hella comfortably inside your tribes core how dare i use overflow to automate my farm runs which are giving me less than 250 resources total when i started yesterday and my literal neigbour is a 139k tribe controlled province(4 members all 2k+) how dare i try to make myself viable and not just cannon fodder for the what nearly 5x players right next to me. THE HORROR
Honestly you wonder why worlds die now.

I don't know, restart next to your tribe or coin like crazy, that's what everyone does. Yeah worlds are small, yeah it makes it shit. No excuse to cheat. And it's embarrassing to complain for being banned for cheating!

If your using any kinda of aid it is cheating. I hope you understand that. I play as well and farming is a struggle on this server. For someone else to gain by using a farming bot - should get a ban. You should see some of my hauls, less then 10.

I don't know, restart next to your tribe or coin like crazy, that's what everyone does. Yeah worlds are small, yeah it makes it shit. No excuse to cheat. And it's embarrassing to complain for being banned for cheating!
ah so we should just spend money ? I seeeeeeee
restart next to tribe? did you miss that sweet sweet new player part ?