• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Terebovlia)

Although Teutons were banked (or are they?) there looks to be new tribes growing with same setup. I suspect Loki [LOK]

So we submit tickets for nothing. Baron start with 3 Villages, we submit tickets, and nothing happening. Nice game to Invest your mooney and your time

Wow when did all these babies join the forum lol (we run a daycare if you need your diaper changed - just an FYI lol).That alts tribe has been ban there’s no movement. When an account get ban they lose access and they go in deletion mode, so it goes barb after X amount of days. They don’t delete villages or reset them back to 54
… lol. This is how ban works, been like this many times… like these guys sounds like they just started playing yesterday.

The guy with 3 villa in BP, they already said it’s a rare bug that happens sometimes. If it inno fault, that’s on them lol he didn’t bug abuse it. Just lots of people crying lately lol

Last edited:
Yeah Lambezz is really getting to this world too easy with them villas.
@ArbitraryCamel

Could you guys get rid off villages or reset them and give 100 points to each village instead? Im talking about Teutons tribe, where all got banned.
Im sorry am i not suppose to farm them or noble them? Brenabel could of tried to noble ohh wait he did and lost his nuke. I never reported them. I was just going to fight 20 accounts. Everyone else reported and well my gain. Thanks :)

If it was in kov area or inc area or nru area. None of them would complain about it. I know twd wouldnt complain. We were just in a lucky area. All the best :)