• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Terebovlia)

captc

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Terebovlia on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

please remove the tribe Teutons out of the world, all with 2/5 special delivery and similar points sending resources to the player graf von neustadt who got academy at 1600 points, with no farming whatsoever, super obvious !

Agreed but hes next door of me. He can build up my villages and his alt villages

please remove the tribe Teutons out of the world, all with 2/5 special delivery and similar points sending resources to the player graf von neustadt who got academy at 1600 points, with no farming whatsoever, super obvious !

Please submit a support ticket on this, nothing can be done from the forums.

Greetings,
I would like to introduce myself after a long break of over 8 years. I started back yesterday and i'm ready to make some noise.
Back in the days, I was a fearless competitor and a much loved teamate. Today, i'm still a wild competitor but with a small addition.
Money to spend. ;)

See you soon
Have fun!

ClouSon (1).png

Why havent Inno banned this guy already? Isnt it obvious when he have 1/5 farmed and already this big ?