• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Terebovlia)

If your using any kinda of aid it is cheating. I hope you understand that. I play as well and farming is a struggle on this server. For someone else to gain by using a farming bot - should get a ban. You should see some of my hauls, less then 10.
no offense but you probably already have villages in safe spots where u can build/transfer resources and not have to worry about just being overwhelmed by sheer fudging size neighbours

Then watch for a new server and start when it starts. Coming in after people have already been farming and building for a bit, yea your going to struggle- but thats still no excuse to cheat.

This is the first time Ive played and not been taken out of the core. SO yea it happens. You restart and move on. And no its not exactly a safe zone.

Few years ago, ALL the "big" players were flexing in this forum about how good they are. They were ALL cheaters, no exception. Now they are all getting banned. It's refreshing to see inno move the game in the right direction so far. The player base will never grow as long as all the "elites" cheat. The game is still hard for new players but this is a step in the right direction!

ah so we should just spend money ? I seeeeeeee
restart next to tribe? did you miss that sweet sweet new player part ?
Go join a VP world, a tribe will pick you up and then join dom on a premade. There are ways to do it. Dom world is not for new players

Go join a VP world, a tribe will pick you up and then join dom on a premade. There are ways to do it. Dom world is not for new players
your obviously new around here aren't you? i took a break from tw2 everyone i knew has stopped playing.(and i knew alot of people hun comes with leading tribes over multiple worlds) hence "new player" to the world with no connections remaining

Not gonna get into a forum argument. No idea who you are, really don't care either, guess that makes me "new around" yeah. I said my opinion on cheating and that's it. Have fun with your ban I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not gonna get into a forum argument. No idea who you are, really don't care either, guess that makes me "new around" yeah. I said my opinion on cheating and that's it. Have fun with your ban I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
enjoy your comfy little spot within your tribes core hun. I'm sure you'll have fun and grow aplenty

Struggle is part of the rough start. This game ain’t going to hold your hand, but I do agree about their bs banning. Other than that. This game is a time waster like ever thing else. Only lose time not money. In case of random bans.

Struggle is part of the rough start. This game ain’t going to hold your hand, but I do agree about their bs banning. Other than that. This game is a time waster like ever thing else. Only lose time not money. In case of random bans.
games always been rough. I've been in the frontlines of countless worlds and leading tribes etc. but that was back when there was a bigger playerbase and places where if you joined late you could grow a little before climbing da hill so to speak. Now there's no safety buffer, no barbarians even over 500 points within 5 provinces for gods sake! and they expect us to play fair when people are fully built and just waiting for protection to drop and noble a ez village? because thats what happens to 95% of the late starters now

You can do that if you're in a good tribe now. Plenty of others have started late and made it through. Yes, this game has changed a bit since TW. But people keep playing. I understand your upset about it. But it's not anyone's fault but your own for cheating. Just saying.

You can do that if you're in a good tribe now. Plenty of others have started late and made it through. Yes, this game has changed a bit since TW. But people keep playing. I understand your upset about it. But it's not anyone's fault but your own for cheating. Just saying.
your mistakes thinking im upset tbf. More annoyed that because I come back from a break and nobody i played with is in a leadership position this world ima just get overwhelmed by hit players because of sheer size difference and having no farm whatsoever because inno doesn't grow the barbs on the world anymore apparently legitimately feels like they don't even want new/old players to come back

Last edited by a staff member:
Well you cheat. You get banned. I farm just fine and i play only on mobile. Kragen doesnt spend crowns on this game and he can go toe to toe pretty good against players in this game. Deal with it

Few years ago, ALL the "big" players were flexing in this forum about how good they are. They were ALL cheaters, no exception. Now they are all getting banned. It's refreshing to see inno move the game in the right direction so far. The player base will never grow as long as all the "elites" cheat. The game is still hard for new players but this is a step in the right direction!
Not me haha! I dab on ‘em and still keep kicking, feel like this would be an easy world to eat up, but i dunno, I’m not fond of playing multiple worlds at once, problems bleed in from other worlds :(:(