• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Terebovlia)

Can any dev reset the villages from Teutons tribe? and make them barbs with 100 points or something. Because now when they are banned players closeby have free big villages to noble, which unbalances the world and is unfair.

I had to change them, so Nechtanoob should be alright I guess. They can’t ask me to change them again, it’s my dog name and I love him so much :(

oh and farmville on Swansea - you have 31 villes and 300k bash. All your villes are called IWannaNuke - well where are they then ?

Can any dev reset the villages from Teutons tribe? and make them barbs with 100 points or something. Because now when they are banned players closeby have free big villages to noble, which unbalances the world and is unfair.
very unfair lmao lambezz now has free coins and nobles, he has 20 villas all producing alot of res ..

Yeah Lambezz is really getting to this world too easy with them villas.
@ArbitraryCamel

Could you guys get rid off villages or reset them and give 100 points to each village instead? Im talking about Teutons tribe, where all got banned.

oh and farmville on Swansea - you have 31 villes and 300k bash. All your villes are called IWannaNuke - well where are they then ?
Read better next time. They’re called ‘IWannaANuke’ which never came.
1200 villages vs 300 villages and you know how many did you conquered from us? ZERO? Wanna know how many of you we took? I’ll send pics for you.