• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Montjuïc)

I finish in the top 20 or 10 with no crowns used almost every world I play.
Rather be one of the top in a losing tribe then jumping to the winning tribe and being mediocre.
... and actually I am on the losing side allot more then the winning side. Kind of against my code to jump to the winning tribe all the time like the majority of the players. Have no problem being in a losing tribe.
Hard to read through your rant posts, but I think I understand your strategy now. You like being in crappy tribes because you can be their #1 player right? Explains why you lose so much. So much for your game experience.

Imagine accusing me of jumping tribes when I've literally never done so, ever. I've led all the recent tribes I've won with since the start of the world, as a top 3 player; always.

cringe

I'm gonna stop responding now and let your old man rambling go on unnoticed.

Incoming response: "I wasn't saying you jump tribes, just talking about the general playerbase that I'm, like, so much better than because, like, so much experience and stuff." Except in a much larger paragraph response, split into 5 different replies.

... and actually I am on the losing side allot more then the winning side. Kind of against my code to jump to the winning tribe all the time like the majority of the players. Have no problem being in a losing tribe.

We're you not meant to be stopping talking 30 hours ago now?

None of us jump to the winning ship because fortunately we have been unbeatable for years and I'm speaking about our core premade not zerg.

Mate this is super embarrassing.

You never win simply because your 'strategy and skill' is out played, out witted, and in all honestly you're one of the most predictable players I've seen. Ever.

My food normally doesn't talk this much but I guess puppies bark until they're trained.

Actually I gave away all but a few of my villages in 56 early in the world. I was going to quit the world due to RL. When I was almost done NOT attacked me thinking they could rim me. Didn't work that well for them. If I planned on staying early on, I would have joined THC. Gave most my villages to Lonewolf and Pataban when I was quitting early. Gave a few to hogbros and his crew, but they had to earn them a little instead of just taking them when offered.

A few VIP helped me mostly indirectly by taking villages from NOT when I gave them information. A few sent me support a couple times. I joined them due to that. Some of the ones that helped me jumped, but I don't do that. I can play with the people I respect on future worlds. Goal for the world was to be larger then NOT as a whole. Easily accomplished before they bailed to The. So like normal, you have no clue.

You can ask Lonewolf if I gave him and Pataban (if still playing) villages, if you want.
you wasnt joining THC, me and fennix said no, even know a few did vouch for you. also thats all i want to say you can go on with whatever this is.

I would love to see a world where you bought in at the beginning and had no crowns for the duration of the world or a set amount. It would be hilarious to see what some of the "big" boys could do without their big advantage. It will never happen though, to bad. IMO, the skill level of the players has diminished ever year.
Yep. It's what I've mentioned to others in previous worlds. We can have full crown worlds where you can spend until you deplete your savings; a 10k crown limit world; no crown world (fat chance of it happening); etc. Real skill cannot be bought by crowning.

In my first world, there were a few crowners around and not much cheating afaik. You can spot a crowner a mile away when they invade a prov and have their church built within an hour or two after nobling a low point barb. I didn't spend any crowns in that world. It was very satisfying to force a number of crowners to give up despite their crowning efforts. I don't think it's possible to do that anymore because of the various ways the "winners" game the system.

Yep. It's what I've mentioned to others in previous worlds. We can have full crown worlds where you can spend until you deplete your savings; a 10k crown limit world; no crown world (fat chance of it happening); etc. Real skill cannot be bought by crowning.

In my first world, there were a few crowners around and not much cheating afaik. You can spot a crowner a mile away when they invade a prov and have their church built within an hour or two after nobling a low point barb. I didn't spend any crowns in that world. It was very satisfying to force a number of crowners to give up despite their crowning efforts. I don't think it's possible to do that anymore because of the various ways the "winners" game the system.
"real skill cannot be bought by crowning"
"its so impossible these days to make the heavy crowners quit"

maybe ur just bad and whining on the forums xd

"real skill cannot be bought by crowning"
"its so impossible these days to make the heavy crowners quit"

maybe ur just bad and whining on the forums xd
As expected, the personal attacks have started.
Don't make a quote that isn't in my post.
Did I make a personal attack on you? What's your problem?

Tribe limits: For a very long time it has been our wish and the communities to have smaller tribes. The tribe limits was something very deep into the game code and not possible to edit. We are very glad to announce that from now on we have 3 model, and we still plan to adjust this further.

LevelModel AModel BModel C
Level 0202020
Level 1253525
Level 2304530
Level 3405035
Level 4505540
Level 5656545
Level 6807050
Level 71008055
Level 81208560
Level 91609565
Level 1020010070

cant see what difference this will make as it will be per world so on a 200 limit world you'll still get MRT's like the zerk, i still stand by what i first said in regards to the you can choose or not to make a big tribe, i guess the zerk will just play on model C worlds from now on then yeah? and 70 in a tribe would be a MRT on that world pmsl

Tribe limits: For a very long time it has been our wish and the communities to have smaller tribes. The tribe limits was something very deep into the game code and not possible to edit. We are very glad to announce that from now on we have 3 model, and we still plan to adjust this further.

LevelModel AModel BModel C
Level 0202020
Level 1253525
Level 2304530
Level 3405035
Level 4505540
Level 5656545
Level 6807050
Level 71008055
Level 81208560
Level 91609565
Level 1020010070

cant see what difference this will make as it will be per world so on a 200 limit world you'll still get MRT's like the zerk, i still stand by what i first said in regards to the you can choose or not to make a big tribe, i guess the zerk will just play on model C worlds from now on then yeah? and 70 in a tribe would be a MRT on that world pmsl

Whos zerk?

Here yelps someone else that's either unwilling, or unable, to comprehend what Zerg was all about.

Would it be preferable to have a smaller tribe limit on all worlds? Yes. Is limits of 70 or 100 for some worlds a significant improvement? Also yes.

Inno have responded, now they deserve the chance to show how often they will implement the different world sizes.

Here yelps someone else that's either unwilling, or unable, to comprehend what Zerg was all about.

Would it be preferable to have a smaller tribe limit on all worlds? Yes. Is limits of 70 or 100 for some worlds a significant improvement? Also yes.

Inno have responded, now they deserve the chance to show how often they will implement the different world sizes.
yip yelp i do, i wait and watch to see if your actions speak louder than words, so the zerk will just stay a small tribe from now on then is that what your saying?
i guarantee the next world they play they will be the MRT on that world

yip yelp i do, i wait and watch to see if your actions speak louder than words, so the zerk will just stay a small tribe from now on then is that what your saying?

Zerg (it was correctly spelled in the post you quoted) was a conglomeration of players from many tribes, including a variety of players that were historically on opposing sides all the time. We came together to achieve a goal, and it was achieved.

You'll see the players from Zerg in a variety of tribes going forwards because we don't need to band together again right now. If Zerg, as an idea has to return, it will return in a way to highlight whatever it is we chose to highlight.

It's quite clear that you haven't the faintest fucking clue about who was running it, who's idea it was, and the entire point of a 200 member tribe. Rather than spouting bollocks, perhaps be quiet until such time as you actually have a point other "I think you'll do X".

Zerg (it was correctly spelled in the post you quoted) was a conglomeration of players from many tribes, including a variety of players that were historically on opposing sides all the time. We came together to achieve a goal, and it was achieved.

You'll see the players from Zerg in a variety of tribes going forwards because we don't need to band together again right now. If Zerg, as an idea has to return, it will return in a way to highlight whatever it is we chose to highlight.

It's quite clear that you haven't the faintest fucking clue about who was running it, who's idea it was, and the entire point of a 200 member tribe. Rather than spouting bollocks, perhaps be quiet until such time as you actually have a point other "I think you'll do X".
Well what i took from it was that you were all moaning about the tribe limit, from what i understood something to do with MRT's of noobs beating smaller tribes of good players or something like that, so toys came out the pram and you made your protest, CPS were being attacked by every MRT on the world for 2 weeks solid and we were just 20 guys, yeah we grew the tribe to 50 late game but took down all the MRT's with just 20 guys, yeah we could have spent tribe skills on tribe limit but farming speed is more valuable early game and that's where MRT's fail, working together as a unit it were we succeeded, yeah it helped that we all farmed the fuck out of it for the first 2 weeks and that we were all experienced players i don't have time for this game anymore well the time needed spent farming, most so called 'Good Players' use farm bots or there sat at there pc for over 10 hours a day doing farm runs, i can see that you covert your achievement on trying to make an already dead browser game into one that is more catered for the dwindling user base, i mean what was it this world a couple of hundred active users? congrats

Hey mate.

Before you start ranting your mouth off you should really do your research on the council and player base of the zerg and why we did it.

Straight after we won Inno listened and have started making improvements.

90% of the zerg came from premades 20-30 strong.

Including our tribe who lead the zerg.

So no, you will not see this tribe again.

What have you actually achieved for positive change in this game or are you just another troll who has 0 relevance whatsoever.

'The zerg' core is our premade so yes it will remain small and unfortunately membership is closed.

The Game is far from dead and still makes more revenue per world then you probably make per year.

Hopefully see you on the battlefield in the near future or do you just loom around a 'dead games' forum lol

blah blah blah ... bollocks about super awesome tiny tribes beating out all the MRT's ... blah blah blah

Ask TinyWeiner how that works.

On US servers we stopped letting the MRT tribes win that is the only real solution. they simply lose 90% of the time there and 100% on dom worlds. Players make the best police force thinking inno will do is foolish. We want the same things just not likely to happen your way of doing it. My way not only can work it did work. Now on to EN to fix things here*(the greatful clap can begin anytime...)