• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Montjuïc)

Okay 9 weeks instead of 8, just proves my point. I didn't say more crowns spent then other worlds, I said in the first couple months. Also I can't recall a world I have actually played you ended up higher ranked then I have. I didn't play this world, since the name of my tribe. It was a joke and I just was curious on how bad it would be. Put together most the so called good players and you end up taking "over" 2 months to finish it spending a ton of money you won't even get to enjoy on a world that lasts a little bit. Kind of dumb in my book, but hey do what you want. You just proved you are willing to crown a bunch and put together as many good players together to end a world faster. Let's see when the tribe is set to 40 or 60, it will just be easier to do the same thing. I like the idea of smaller tribes, but unlike the early days, people just want to jump on the winning tribe as fast as possible. Kind of silly for 200 crowns, but hey no skill, just crown players need a little back to justify the waste and build up their egos.

When you're someone of value who's opinion matters i might listen but right now your just another forum griefer.

All I've seen is you getting rolled over constantly and crying harder each time.

Spending a ton of money 'A bunch of crowns' again you clearly don't know me or our team.

Tactically speaking I haven't spent a single penny.

Cry harder cringe lord.

To be honest, I really don't know what account name possessed uses in the worlds these days. So he may finish higher, but I really don't care.

Love the way anyone who doesn't fall in line gets attacked here to. Kind of amusing. For the reading impaired. Lots of crowns spent in 2 months. Nobody really enjoyed the world from what I have read and seen in the world. Nothing really gained as crowns per length of time of world probably just as high or higher. Inno laughing to the bank. Hope people try and play with a little more skill and don't just jump on the winning band wagon like normal. Done posting so don't bother replying. I come to this message board maybe once or twice a world. I don't need to see all the back patting and the egos. It was my opinion of the world. Everyone is allowed their opinion. Keep it up and finish destroying a game that was once a decent game.

Why you think I am crying, I haven't a clue. I finish in the top 20 or 10 with no crowns used almost every world I play. Sometimes in the top 5, but not often. I really don't care what you do or think. I really don't care other then I have seen some of you destroy a game. There are reasons the player base has shrunk down to almost nothing. Inno really doesn't seem to care and obviously your "in" group doesn't care either. The game has fallen apart with bots and multi-accounts, pushing etc... You will deny it, but that is okay to.

To be honest, I really don't know what account name possessed uses in the worlds these days. So he may finish higher, but I really don't care.

Love the way anyone who doesn't fall in line gets attacked here to. Kind of amusing. For the reading impaired. Lots of crowns spent in 2 months. Nobody really enjoyed the world from what I have read and seen in the world. Nothing really gained as crowns per length of time of world probably just as high or higher. Inno laughing to the bank. Hope people try and play with a little more skill and don't just jump on the winning band wagon like normal. Done posting so don't bother replying. I come to this message board maybe once or twice a world. I don't need to see all the back patting and the egos. It was my opinion of the world. Everyone is allowed their opinion. Keep it up and finish destroying a game that was once a decent game.

I thought you were done or do you have trouble understanding your own words?

Yes you are right.

You don't have a clue who I am but I know you.

Love to know where you have seen me cry over and over. I almost have never posted here, and rarely even post in a world. So where you seen this grief you are making up. Have to belittle anyone who doesn't agree with you. Just make things up to try and make you look correct. Typical....

Why you think I am crying, I haven't a clue. I finish in the top 20 or 10 with no crowns used almost every world I play. Sometimes in the top 5, but not often. I really don't care what you do or think. I really don't care other then I have seen some of you destroy a game. There are reasons the player base has shrunk down to almost nothing. Inno really doesn't seem to care and obviously your "in" group doesn't care either. The game has fallen apart with bots and multi-accounts, pushing etc... You will deny it, but that is okay to.

Please send a ticket in if you believe me or anyone else is in breach of rules.

You know me, that is funny. What account did a play on for most the years I played? I didn't say I didn't know you, just didn't care which account you were using on the worlds.

Love to know where you have seen me cry over and over. I almost have never posted here, and rarely even post in a world. So where you seen this grief you are making up. Have to belittle anyone who doesn't agree with you. Just make things up to try and make you look correct. Typical....

CaNt StOp TyPiNg GuYs

Never used that name, sorry. Only used one other in all the time I played, so I guess you have no clue.

I would guess you have people you know or you can go back and find out. Like I said, almost never posted here or anywhere else, so you have no clue who I am. Just thought this world was a waste so watched it play out and gave my opinion. Knew I would be attacked for it, just didn't care.

Actually I gave away all but a few of my villages in 56 early in the world. I was going to quit the world due to RL. When I was almost done NOT attacked me thinking they could rim me. Didn't work that well for them. If I planned on staying early on, I would have joined THC. Gave most my villages to Lonewolf and Pataban when I was quitting early. Gave a few to hogbros and his crew, but they had to earn them a little instead of just taking them when offered.

A few VIP helped me mostly indirectly by taking villages from NOT when I gave them information. A few sent me support a couple times. I joined them due to that. Some of the ones that helped me jumped, but I don't do that. I can play with the people I respect on future worlds. Goal for the world was to be larger then NOT as a whole. Easily accomplished before they bailed to The. So like normal, you have no clue.

You can ask Lonewolf if I gave him and Pataban (if still playing) villages, if you want.

Ah, the classic Wak strategy.

"I saw I was going to lose so I quit (for IRL reasons of course). Wraak never loses."

Try moving 1250 miles. Still kept playing and caught up with most of you. Didn't betray my tribe and merge with the winning tribe like a bunch. Don't feel bad about the world. Ended up having fun. Rather be one of the top in a losing tribe then jumping to the winning tribe and being mediocre. How about you cookie? Merge to win, is your favorite.

Actually I was 20-30, can't remember when I started giving away villages and until then was going to eventually join THC, so how is that seeing that I was going to lose? Keep making up stories to help make yourself right. Can't take someone actually having a different opinion then you guys. Kind of sad. I remember when some of us use to have debates on different merits of the game. Most those good, strategic players are gone now.

FYI - I started on world 1 on the US world and I think about 10-12 on the EN server. Played several other servers to. Beta tested a bunch early on also. Know the game as well or better then most of you.

... and actually I am on the losing side allot more then the winning side. Kind of against my code to jump to the winning tribe all the time like the majority of the players. Have no problem being in a losing tribe.